Jens Mohr Thygesen "The J. F. Kennedy Assassination"

There is no evidence of a coup

There are many mundane reasons to classify documents such as to protect assets and methods of gathering Intel

The they you refer to who would not let the public see the zapruder film was time/life magazines

Apparently you think they were involved which makes it thousands of people in a conspiracy where no one talked

The evidence is overwhelming that Oswald acted alone
It was a coup. Only dummies think otherwise.
There is no evidence of a coup.
Only dummies believe in lame assertions with no evidence
Yes that is a good description of the WC. A lame assertion with no evidence. Thank you. You finally got it right.
No it is clearly what you are posting

You have only uninformed assertions with no evidence

The wc has evidence

Cite one passage of the wc which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie.

Don't evade like you always do answer the question
Glad you finally realize the Warren Commission is bogus bull shit. Why did it take over 50 years? Are you slow?
Nice try but you know it is an accurate investigation with evidence proving oswald acted alone

So easy debunking your lame ass

It was a coup. Only dummies think otherwise.
Yes that is a good description of the WC. A lame assertion with no evidence. Thank you. You finally got it right.

The wc has evidence

Cite one passage of the wc which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie.

Glad you finally realize the Warren Commission is bogus bull shit. Why did it take over 50 years? Are you slow?
Nice try but you know it is an accurate investigation with evidence proving oswald acted alone

That’s right it is entirely inaccurate good for you son.

The wc has evidence

I have proven you wrong and you cannot challenge it.

The wc has evidence

Yes I have proven you wrong over and over, yet you never learn.

The wc has evidence

You have never even offered evidence

You have made baseless assertions and are a proven liar

And here I thought you were making headway. Oh well. Ignorance is tough to overcome.

And here I thought you were making headway. Oh well. Ignorance is tough to overcome.
Not really unless one is like you

You willfully remain ignorant

The wc has evidence

thats because the CIA teaches their agents to evade evidence and LIE all the time as he always does.LOL

One of the most informative presentations that I've come across so far.

My approach to the JFK assassination is based on pristine photographic evidence and testimonies. They reveal a story that is different from the official one – different from any that have ever been proposed before. It is a story of intelligence operations that took place simultaneously with the tense climax of the cold war and the Kennedy complicity.

You will be shown smoking guns and the CIA representation in Dealey Plaza in the well-known photos of the most important historical event since the end of World War II.

You may want to consult the homepage www.jfkhighnoonindallas.com before attending the lecture. Jens Mohr Thygesen is an ophthalmologist by profession. He runs his own clinic, Synscenter, and private hospital, Lukas Eyehospital in Hellerup. He was moved by the impact of the cold war and the JFK assassination.

He was only 10 years old at the time, but even then, he was aware of the cover up from the start, as there was not much evidence to substantiate the official theory. He often combined his professional work as an ophthalmologist with his researching into historical persons of interest. As time passed, more and more troubling information about the JFK assassination emerged.

He gathered all the information he could find over the years, but did not publish anything. It was just to satisfy his own unfaltering desire to know what really happened in Dealey Plaza. But as the evidence he gathered concluded such sensational results, he felt compelled to share them.

COOL STUFF

thats because the CIA teaches their agents to evade evidence and LIE all the time as he always does.LOL
Seems you are the one lying over and over

They are so brazen and so certain of their are above the law, that now they even admit it.

I wonder why this wasn’t reported in the MSM. Yeah...right.

Shit, you've put me on ignore no less than 4 times. What's that supposed to mean? :dunno:
It means I trust my instinct and my own decision-making on when to make you
kids go stand in the dunce corner or not.

You....you do realize that just because you put someone on ignore doesn't mean THEY actually go anywhere.

It only means that YOU are blind.

Yes?

:yapyapyapf:
8fc182cd59e71cb9221730922c7f97da.jpg

Says our resident 911 conspiracy theorist.

Sorry, Angelo....but you've already demonstrated you're commited to ignoring any evidence that contradicts you. And anyone who dares mention that evidence, or question your conspiracies.

None of which a person who was seeking 'truth' would actually do.

Says our resident 911 conspiracy theorist.

Sorry, Angelo....but you've already demonstrated you're commited to ignoring any evidence that contradicts you. And anyone who dares mention that evidence, or question your conspiracies.

None of which a person who was seeking 'truth' would actually do.
Mr "reasonable person" Skyturd, my own personal troll is back !
Yahoo. This will be fun.:spinner:

Forum List

Back