Jenner might change its mind.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Caitlyn Jenner considering ā€˜de-transitioningā€™ ā€˜in the next couple years,ā€™ author claims | Fox News

The Vanity Fair profile detailed: ā€œDuring the first full day of recuperationā€¦ She was undergoing something that had never happened before in 65 years of life: a panic attackā€¦ The panic attack lasted about 15 seconds, but a single thought continued to course through her mind: ā€˜What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?ā€™ā€

Halperin the transition has been ā€œvery hardā€ for the star.

ā€œSheā€™s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think thereā€™s a chance sheā€™ll de-transition in the next couple years,ā€ the writer said. ā€œI donā€™t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated.

Now, imagine he was pushed to do what he did by a biased homosexual parent and being under age. Just take a couple of seconds...and imagine that scenario. Not yet considered an adult, but PUSHED to become a woman and whacking off his penis to become "woman". Perhaps to be like mommy. Perhaps because he is not fully aware yet of his sexuality and needs much more time to figure it all out and can't change a damn thing because he now has tits due to the hormones fed to him by parents and the surgery has already taken place.

Poor kid. Poor Bruce. I think this was his mid life crisis instead of a little red corvette and hawaiian shirts and dying his hair to hide the gray.

Last edited:
In the spirit of this thread I'd like to announce my new name as Erin Leland.

Then in a year you will go back to Aaron. And you can. But you are also an adult and no snippers were involved.;)

Im glad that Jenner's story is running the usual course. The public has a right to know this was a false flag.

Is he not getting good ratings?

I have always been suspicious of Bruce Jenner, his whole epiphany has always seemed like a reality TV star desperately trying to prop up his 15 minutes of fame. You know, like that Reality TV Star who ran for PResident.

Forum List

Back