Jeff Sessions says he will not resign

Why isn't Sessions going after all the real Crime & Criminals from the Obama cartel? 7 months in, nothing? I realize he has had sanctuary crap to deal with but.....? CCF? Leakers? Come on. I had hope...that's all.

In a blow to Donald Trump, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that Jeff Sessions will not resign as Donald Trump wants him to. Jeff Sessions Says He Plans to Continue as Attorney General

Trump swings and misses again. He's going down and he knows it.
The same publication that hates the fact that Sessions wants to fix the broken Business Visa system?
Oh, yeah, that Globalist, scum sucking publication.
The Wall Street Journal reported the same thing. You have egg on your face. Jeff Sessions Says He Plans to Continue as Attorney General

Why isn't Sessions going after all the real Crime & Criminals from the Obama cartel? 7 months in, nothing? I realize he has had sanctuary crap to deal with but.....? CCF? Leakers? Come on. I had hope...that's all.
maybe because you have to have a crime, in order to go after them for a crime... :rolleyes:

Wow. Stunning revelation. Sessions doesn't give trump a resignation he never asked for. What will happen next? The sun will set?
not yet.

Why do you think President Trump denounced Sessions in Public like that.....Trump said he would have never hired him if he knew he would have recused himself on russia...was this simply a "Reality show" tactic by him....get people to tune in next week, to see what is going to happen?

And don't you find it odd that President Trump is basically saying, 'I would NOT have hired Sessions, as the Attorney General of the United States of America if I had known he was NOT going to be there to cover my ass from any crimes I may have committed or any investigations that may come up???'

Cuz that is what it sounds like President Trump said...out loud, in that interview.....imo

how has Mueller acted that way? He's been mum on the investigation, he hasn't leaked a word, he hasn't grand standed in any way like Comey sort of did....

He's been an honest ace....why disparage him?

Yes, he's hired the best of the best out there to bring in on this case, AS HE SHOULD DO....has paid no mind to their political parties and has BOTH registered Republicans and registered Democrats on his team....

AND it matters naught what party prosecutors or investigators are registered under, we just want the best of the best, R or D, doing their jobs.

It is shameful that you all are trying to demean a man, who has given his entire life to this nation...all because of a cult master, telling you so.

I disagree.

A). His relationship with Comey, he should have recused himself on optics alone. Sessions recused himself for much less.

B). Apparently all of the Best of the Best are all tied to the Democratic Party.

Other than that I can't complain because you are right, he hasn't said a thing.

Mueller hasn't said anything but the leaks are happening.

I'd bet your life those leaks are coming directly from Trump's WH.

Forum List

Back