Tump's cave-in continues!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?

Mueller wants to "expand" his investigation into Trump's finances. He knows the Russian collusion bullshit is going nowhere, so he has to find something else to justify the continuation of the his bogus investigation.

He is trying to end democrat sabotage. I doubt he can do it.

Not long ago he use to be a Democrat. T has never been happy as an American, he has been complaining and unhappy his whole life. He has never been a patriot.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?
Self annihilation.

I couldnt believe trump said that about sessions. Sessions even stated such in his hearings.. maybe trump should have watched :dunno:
I dont blame him for not wanting the fbi to dig in his finances if they dont have a link to the current russian investigation.

Mueller wants to "expand" his investigation into Trump's finances. He knows the Russian collusion bullshit is going nowhere, so he has to find something else to justify the continuation of the his bogus investigation.
When you've got a man by his wallet, you've got him by the balls.
Not a good situation for a President to be in.

When you've got a man by his wallet, you've got him by the balls.
Not a good situation for a President to be in.
Or anyone considering how totalitarian it can be

Ken Starr wrote the book on special investigations. Which part of his pattern do you think Mueller isn't following?

I couldnt believe trump said that about sessions. Sessions even stated such in his hearings.. maybe trump should have watched :dunno:
I dont blame him for not wanting the fbi to dig in his finances if they dont have a link to the current russian investigation.
I thought Sessions' reason for recusing himself was absolutely understandable and the right thing to do. I don't know why Trump freaked over it. It does bother me every time I hear a Democrat saying that Sessions had to recuse himself because of the meeting in his capacity as a senator. There was no secret there and it was a big nothing. Democrats should not be saying that was the reason, but I hear it all the time.
I have no idea what Trump's issue is.

I thought Sessions' reason for recusing himself was absolutely understandable and the right thing to do. I don't know why Trump freaked over it. It does bother me every time I hear a Democrat saying that Sessions had to recuse himself because of the meeting in his capacity as a senator. There was no secret there and it was a big nothing. Democrats should not be saying that was the reason, but I hear it all the time.
He is whiny like a kid because sessions didnt show enough devotion.
I think sessions made the right move when he recused himself. I now wish he would recuse himself from the DoJ LOL

I think sessions made the right move when he recused himself. I now wish he would recuse himself from the DoJ LOL
Why?

Not long ago he use to be a Democrat. T has never been happy as an American, he has been complaining and unhappy his whole life. He has never been a patriot.
I used to be a democrat. Then I realized that no democrat could possibly be a patriot. Democrats are too invested in destroying the country.

Why?
His ordeal with seizure.

Mueller is trying to get Trump to fire him and end the investigation by leaving open the possibility that it could go beyond his financial dealings with Russia. That way he won't have to admit there is no evidence of collusion. At this point it's the only option they have left.

Developing/evolving from Democrat to Republican is a sign of growing up and healthy maturing.

Name any president who evolved elsewise.

Forum List

Back