Jeff Sessions says he will not resign

Wow. Stunning revelation. Sessions doesn't give trump a resignation he never asked for. What will happen next? The sun will set?

Do you remember when Trump asked for his resignation? Yeah, me neither.

I think Sessions should resign for his support of expanding civil asset forfeiture, but that's a different kettle of fish.

In a blow to Donald Trump, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that Jeff Sessions will not resign as Donald Trump wants him to. Jeff Sessions Says He Plans to Continue as Attorney General

Trump swings and misses again. He's going down and he knows it.
Fake news. Imagine that.

I love how the left continues publishing FAKE NEWS, every instance is campaign gold for Trump in 2020. By 2020 nobody will believe one word out of the lying liberal media's filthy mouths.

I think Sessions should resign for his support of expanding civil asset forfeiture, but that's a different kettle of fish.

I agree.....civil forfeiture is bizarrely unconstitutional and it's not "drug dealers" they target. If you're caught with several thousand dollars on you, maybe on your way to buy a boat, they can seize it while they investigate you....could take years.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
In a blow to Donald Trump, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that Jeff Sessions will not resign as Donald Trump wants him to. Jeff Sessions Says He Plans to Continue as Attorney General

Fake news. Imagine that.

I love how the left continues publishing FAKE NEWS, every instance is campaign gold for Trump in 2020. By 2020 nobody will believe one word out of the lying liberal media's filthy mouths.

In Trump's case, make that gold plated.

Fake news. Imagine that.

In Trump's case, make that gold plated.
:itsok:

Wow. Stunning revelation. Sessions doesn't give trump a resignation he never asked for. What will happen next? The sun will set?

If Trump wanted Sessions out, he would just fire him. Trump doesn't want Sessions out right now. I don't want Sessions out yet. Trump is just saying what he has said all along, that he didn't think Sessions needed to recuse nor SHOULD have recused, and I agree. Did Loretta recuse herself on the Clinton investigation after the tarmac meeting with Big Willy? Trump lives by the code of business. Democrats have each other's backs. Republicans do not. Sessions was just thinking of himself and his future as a Senator. Don't worry, come 2nd term, Trump will pick someone else as AG.

In an ideal world, that acting AG would have picked a dyed in the wool GOP investigator who was at least impartial. So far, Mueller has shown he is all one side, democrats. I'm surprised he hasn't hired Comey as one of the lawyers to investigate Trump with! No wonder the DNC endorsed him!

Forum List

Back