Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Prove it is fake...

You're regurgitating it. Enough proof.
So you can't prove it was a lie..I see you are intellectually lazy as well as pedantic and shallow...

You regurgitating Fake News, only = 'Truth' in your partisan pea brain.
Which partisan is that?
The left spfear.
Wrong again,, as usual...

I think this is very icky because Jeff Sessions is the Senator of Alabama. The question is how do you turn from a state Senator to a new U.S. Attorney General?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative
Link?
There's no link. It's just generally accepted knowledge. In other words, everyone knows it's true and Sessions has all but admitted to it. He is so disgusting

He once joked that he only took issue with the KKK’s drug use and referred to civil rights groups as “un-American.”

Lay off the Fake News kid.
Prove it is fake...

Moon is a straight shooter (I shudder to think what he'll make of that); Sessions said it. It isn't going to strengthen your argument to start that nonsense.

Again, lay off the Fake News. Sessions isn't a racist and he will be confirmed as our next Attorney General. You heard it from me here at USMB. I gave you just the facts. But hey, you wanna buy into Fake News propaganda, go for it i guess. Enjoy.
When Sessions was nominated for a district court position, one of the past comments of his that was raised was in regards to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). J. Gerald Hebert, a lawyer, testified that Sessions was extremely critical of these groups.

Herbert said that during a private conservation, Sessions had labeled the NAACP and ACLU “un-American” and “Communist-inspired,” according to CNN. Sessions also allegedly said that the groups “forced civil rights down the throats of people.”

Sessions himself seemed to confirm Herbert’s statements when he said during the Senate hearings that the ACLU and the NAACP could be construed as un-American. He did not deny that he had made the other comments, but he dismissed them as being jokes.

Jeff Sessions Racism Accusations: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

I thought for a day or two that you were actually going to be a sensible conservative. Don't let me down now.

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative
Link?

Good luck with that. That one's full-on nutsy koo koo. :cuckoo:

JEFF SESSIONS IS A RACIST!!

Republican Senate, 1986, refusing to confirm Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III for his demonstrated problems with race.

You mean the way he prosecuted the klan, and hired African Americans, and voted to put through eric "fast and furious" holder when he was nominated.........you mean like that.....

Link?
There's no link. It's just generally accepted knowledge. In other words, everyone knows it's true and Sessions has all but admitted to it. He is so disgusting

Man, at least provide a Fake News link for your insane ramblings. :cuckoo:

Republican Senate, 1986, refusing to confirm Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III for his demonstrated problems with race.

You mean the way he prosecuted the klan, and hired African Americans, and voted to put through eric "fast and furious" holder when he was nominated.........you mean like that.....

No, I was quite clear. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was rejected by a Republican Senate for his problems with race.

I read an article in the paper this morning with concerns he is also not a friend to women. HOWEVER, I question how one can say that when he has had twenty plus years of service since with no issues regarding race. Handsome is as handsome does. We were all young once and made mistakes.

No mistakes......he prosecuted and put to death a klan leader.....and has no actual record of any racism...it is all made up by the democrats....

No, I was quite clear. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was rejected by a Republican Senate for his problems with race.

Yeah...link

Lay off the Fake News kid.
Prove it is fake...

Moon is a straight shooter (I shudder to think what he'll make of that); Sessions said it. It isn't going to strengthen your argument to start that nonsense.

Again, lay off the Fake News. Sessions isn't a racist and he will be confirmed as our next Attorney General. You heard it from me here at USMB. I gave you just the facts. But hey, you wanna buy into Fake News propaganda, go for it i guess. Enjoy.
When Sessions was nominated for a district court position, one of the past comments of his that was raised was in regards to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). J. Gerald Hebert, a lawyer, testified that Sessions was extremely critical of these groups.

Herbert said that during a private conservation, Sessions had labeled the NAACP and ACLU “un-American” and “Communist-inspired,” according to CNN. Sessions also allegedly said that the groups “forced civil rights down the throats of people.”

Sessions himself seemed to confirm Herbert’s statements when he said during the Senate hearings that the ACLU and the NAACP could be construed as un-American. He did not deny that he had made the other comments, but he dismissed them as being jokes.

Jeff Sessions Racism Accusations: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

I thought for a day or two that you were actually going to be a sensible conservative. Don't let me down now.

Well, if CNN says it?... :lmao:

...and? I call them un-American too. The ACLU isn't a race based organization either.

Do you have something more credible than your personal musings to go on?
I'm sure there is something out there. I'll try Google. You can find anything on Google

I'm sure there is something out there. I'll try Google. You can find anything on Google
Anything but your brain.

Yup, lots of Fake News out there.

Forum List

Back