Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Well the democrats and their constituents are showing their asses again. One person of color just called a sitting Senator a racist mother fucker pig!

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative
Do you have something more credible than your personal musings to go on?
I'm sure there is something out there. I'll try Google. You can find anything on Google
Anything but your brain.
Hahaha!

Senators said that Sessions is the new AG.

Alabama senator and soon-to-be attorney general Jeff Sessions brought an unlikely prop to his senate confirmation hearing.

As his colleague described him as a “thoughtful” and “respectful” man, he held a little girl on his lap, with bunches in her hair and holding a dolly.

Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein said at the hearing that Mr Sessions would have an "awesome responsibility" and warned him against carrying out Mr Trump's order to investigate former rival Hillary Clinton.

But Tim Scott says there's no way he is a good AG.

Tim Scott, the only African American Republican currently serving in the Senate, is backing his colleague Jeff Sessions for attorney general, while other groups have expressed concern about the Alabama lawmaker's civil rights record.

"For all of these reasons, today I am announcing my support for Senator Jeff Sessions as Attorney General of the United States," Scott said.

Scott said in addition to researching the 1986 hearing, he and black clergy recently spent time with Sessions to learn "what is in his heart."

Sen. Tim Scott backs Jeff Sessions for attorney general - CNNPolitics.com

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Anyone else watching? I got it on mute right now that whiny jewess Feinstein is WHINING about "hate crimes" and illegals blah blah blah.

sessionsnewspaperclip.jpg

Anyone else watching? I got it on mute right now that whiny jewess Feinstein is WHINING about "hate crimes" and illegals blah blah blah.

sessionsnewspaperclip.jpg
That's news? The anti white left painting a southerner as a racist? Was he racist when he destroyed the Klan in Alabama? Was he racist when he managed to get the first Klan member in over 100 years sentenced to death for the murder of a negro? I WISH he was a "racist" but unfortunately he isn't. Lousy father as well he let his daughter become a race mixer.

What's up with your "Winey jewess" comment? I thought you conservatives liked Jews because even though you're anti-Semitic, you still support them because they are white like you and you have a common enemy in the Muslim.

No one cares. :) You gave us Obama/Holder/Lynch and company so now enjoy a good ole boy putting us BACK on the right track.
You need a Cracker to properly suppress the black vote, no doubt about that.

Why do you hide behind a watered down version of your true racist bigoted white pride views?

Coward?

I suspect he's as much a racist as you are.
No one cares. :) You gave us Obama/Holder/Lynch and company so now enjoy a good ole boy putting us BACK on the right track.
Did you learn how to goosestep when he heard the news who was going to be a nominee for the position?

In October, as part of the investigation and before the general election, Sessions’s office convened a federal grand jury more than 160 miles south, in Mobile, where the jury pool included more white people. Surrounded by F.B.I. agents and police with guns, about 20 black voters from Perry County, many older and some frail, were taken by bus to Mobile, where they were fingerprinted, photographed and questioned by the grand jury about their votes. “This was the most degrading thing,” the Rev. O.C. Dobynes, who accompanied the voters on the bus, told Congress a year later. “To me, it was just simply saying, We are going to scare you into saying what we want you to say.” Asked by a grand juror whether she’d voted absentee for the first time in the September primary, a Perry County resident named Fannie Mae Williams answered: “Uh-huh. First and last.” Two other women told the grand jury they were done with voting, according to the book “Lift Every Voice,” by Lani Guinier, a professor at Harvard Law School.

Albert and Evelyn Turner and Spencer Hogue were indicted in January 1985 on 29 counts, for mail fraud, conspiracy to commit voting fraud and voting more than once. Sessions and his assistants claimed the defendants filled out the disputed absentee ballots themselves. Each faced decades in prison. “It was hell,” remembers Evelyn Turner, now 80. (Her husband died in 2000.) “We had always helped people with voting, for ages, and they trusted us. Why would you mess with someone’s ballot, if you knew it wasn’t what they wanted? We weren’t fools.”

[…]

When the Turners and Hogue went to trial, in June 1985, their supporters came in such numbers that entry to the courtroom in Selma required a ticket. Witness after witness among the 17 voters who testified said that while they’d received assistance from the Turners and Hogue to fill out their ballots, they’d done so willingly. The exceptions were members of a single family of six, who said their ballots were altered without their permission.

During the trial, the prosecution adopted an exceptionally broad theory, arguing that it was a crime for a voter to sign a ballot that someone else filled out for him. “Even if the voter authorizes someone to complete the ballot?” the judge asked. “That is correct,” one of Sessions’s assistants said. The judge ruled that this theory was contrary to election law and the Constitution, and at the close of trial, threw out many of the counts against the Turners and Hogue. They were acquitted of the rest by the jury, which had been picked in Mobile and had seven black members and five white ones. A cheering crowd poured onto the steps of the courthouse.

During the last month, Sessions has sought to portray other aspects of his tenure as United States attorney as friendly to civil rights, though the lawyers who did the work in the cases he cited have accused him of exaggerating his role. The Perry County case is a precursor to current Republican claims that voter fraud at the polls is a widespread problem, which Sessions has promoted, even though there is little evidence to support it. Voter-impersonation fraud is a “myth,” a letter signed by more than 1,200 law professors opposing Sessions’s nomination states. Former Governor Deval Patrick of Massachusetts, who helped defend Spencer Hogue, calls Sessions’s efforts in Perry County a “cautionary tale.” The case, Patrick wrote, “demonstrates what can happen when prosecutorial discretion is unchecked, when regard for facts is secondary to political objectives.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/09/m...-case-jeff-sessions-lost-and-cant-escape.html

Republicans considered Jefferson Beauregard Sessions to be too much of a racist to be a Federal judge in 1986, which I guess makes him a perfect choice to be their nominee AG in 2017.

Come on. What kind of sick demented person does that? And this was in Alafuckingbama, in the early 80's. You don't get a free pass for that type of behavior--rounding up poor uneducated blacks that had the audacity to vote in an attempt, that was successful I might add, to suppress that vote.

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

Prove he's not...

Forum List

Back