Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

If you believe in

Chevy, baseball and apple pie......

You're a racist

-Geaux

I read an article in the paper this morning with concerns he is also not a friend to women. HOWEVER, I question how one can say that when he has had twenty plus years of service since with no issues regarding race. Handsome is as handsome does. We were all young once and made mistakes.
Sessions actions do speak louder than his accusers who have lied.... His character and actions are impeccable...
Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

If you believe in

You're a racist

-Geaux

Chevy? Don't you mean Government Motors?

He once joked that he only took issue with the KKK’s drug use and referred to civil rights groups as “un-American.”

Lay off the Fake News kid.
Prove it is fake...

You're regurgitating it. Enough proof.
Moon is a straight shooter (I shudder to think what he'll make of that); Sessions said it. It isn't going to strengthen your argument to start that nonsense.

If you believe in

You're a racist

-Geaux
Those things are not a race..

He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative

He once joked that he only took issue with the KKK’s drug use and referred to civil rights groups as “un-American.”

Prove it is fake...

Moon is a straight shooter (I shudder to think what he'll make of that); Sessions said it. It isn't going to strengthen your argument to start that nonsense.

Again, lay off the Fake News. Sessions isn't a racist and he will be confirmed as our next Attorney General. You heard it from me here at USMB. I gave you just the facts. But hey, you wanna buy into Fake News propaganda, go for it i guess. Enjoy.

Prove it is fake...

Again, lay off the Fake News. Sessions isn't a racist and he will be confirmed as our next Attorney General. You heard it from me here at USMB. I gave you just the facts. But hey, you wanna buy into Fake News propaganda, go for it i guess. Enjoy.
I merely posted a snip-it of what Sessions said..I didn't make it up...So go after Sessions, oh, and get that brown fecal residue off your nose from a session with Sessions..

Prove it is fake...

So you can't prove it was a lie..I see you are intellectually lazy as well as pedantic and shallow...

You regurgitating Fake News, only = 'Truth' in your partisan pea brain.

Prove it is fake...

So you can't prove it was a lie..I see you are intellectually lazy as well as pedantic and shallow...

Which partisan is that?

He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative
Link?

The people are as stupid as a dead stick. Nobody who doesn't know Sessions knows jack abut him.

Prove it is fake...

Which partisan is that?
The left spfear.

:cuckoo: Calm down Hillary. It's over. You lost. Go away now.

Do you have something more credible than your personal musings to go on?

Forum List

Back