Jeeze....Democrats haven't been this mad since we freed their slaves....

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
Democrats anger, their hate, racism, their bigotry, their violence, their intolerance.....

It's sad that Americans have to relive their frustration with their beliefs...again......

Democrats anger, their hate, racism, their bigotry, their violence, their intolerance.....

It's sad that Americans have to relive their frustration with their beliefs...again......

We never thought we'd have to free them again.

It kind of reminds me of a hashtag they had on twitter before the election. It was a plea for women to vote Hillary in the Name of Susan B. Anthony.

I tweeted to them that's pretty stupid given Anthony was a Republican.

A) Because Democrats had been pro-slavery and Republicans were anti-slavery.

B) Because Democrats had been against women's right to vote and Republicans had been for it.

How stupid is to to say vote for Hillary in the name of someone who would have NEVER voted for Hillary. LOL!

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? How old are you?

Even I got that he was referring to Republicans. We're kinda slow on the uptake aren't we NYcarbineer.

The Republicans who freed the slaves bear no resemblance to the modern Republicans.

Says a Bunch of Democrats because lies and smears are the only thing they have on their side

race-card-george-osborne-budget-2015-varinder-singh.jpg

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? How old are you?

Even I got that he was referring to Republicans. We're kinda slow on the uptake aren't we NYcarbineer.

The Republicans who freed the slaves bear no resemblance to the modern Republicans.

Says a Bunch of Democrats because lies and smears are the only thing they have on their side

View attachment 99281
It gives us insight as to how democrats reacted when we freed their slaves....

Forum List

Back