jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

Once again you are not understanding basic use of the English language. In the quote "China" is a possessive noun. It is followed by the word "it, it is or it's", these words are called possessive pro nouns. See a pro noun takes the place of the noun. Without basic understanding of pro nouns the quote would, " plans to return Jeep out put to China and eventually make all of China's models in China
Here is a very informative VIDEO maybe will IT help you because IT'S all about pronouns. See how I used pro nouns?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen some fucktards in my day, but you take the cake.

HE DIDN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAID; OBAMA AKBAR..

Seriously dude, take Obama's cock out of your mouth for awhile.

Once again you are not understanding basic use of the English language. In the quote "China" is a possessive noun. It is followed by the word "it, it is or it's", these words are called possessive pro nouns. See a pro noun takes the place of the noun. Without basic understanding of pro nouns the quote would, " plans to return Jeep out put to China and eventually make all of China's models in China
Here is a very informative VIDEO maybe will IT help you because IT'S all about pronouns. See how I used pro nouns?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen some fucktards in my day, but you take the cake.

HE DIDN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAID; OBAMA AKBAR..

Seriously dude, take Obama's cock out of your mouth for awhile.

WOW!!! This really should not be this hard. Read what I said again. He he meant exactly what he said. But I guess you are not getting English. See us people with basic understanding know that he used a possessive pronoun. If you are tired of seeing fucktards I suggest you stay away from mirrors. Oh and learn elementary grammar. Ya dumb fuck

Once again... :eusa_boohoo:

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - 2012-10-22T15:10:54Z.

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region

good find! Here it is with a link -
Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

Thank you, but I inserted the link.

And the link proves that Chrysler is not moving production to China:

" Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China."

Of course the leftist hate sites are lying.

{Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009. }

Italian billionair Marchionne, who was handed $1.3 billion from U.S. taxpayers by Barack Obama, never called Romney a liar. Marchionne simply backed away from the statement that Manley made

Marchionne said he'll have more flexibility after the election.

Now I read quickly,

It was a Chrysler VIP who said production may move and a regional VIP at that.

Personally I find more reasons for Fiat to lie about production staying in North America so that is what I believe.

See, I used to work for the Union Pacific before the Omaha hq move. Some VIPs there kept promising things were long term and what not. Too bad they had to take out want ads on the internet my co-workers found.

And I still would not vote for Romney but he is not in the wrong here. Just hate him for an idiotic economic plan or for not being able to answer simple questions.

So I guess when they announced a few days before this that they were investing $1.7 billion in US factories and adding 2,200 jobs in Michigan and Toledo in 2013 that was a lie too.

" Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China."
For arguement sake lets say you are right.

By building the plants in china rather than the US they are still taking away jobs from Americans and giving them to the Chinese.

Once Romney is president, car manufacturing will move to China. Everyone knows that.

Once again, Romney jumped the gun.

By building the plants in china rather than the US they are still taking away jobs from Americans and giving them to the Chinese.

You really should do some more "credible" research regarding why automakers are increasingly making where they sell, such as China's punitive tariff on imports of U.S.-made autos.

I'm sure other threads have been started on this matter. I would just like to express my outrage at the Romney campaign for putting American jobs at risk over a smear ad that has been proven to be blatantly false.

Romney claims to understand business. If that is the case, then why is he allowing this lie to go forward? There could be many ramifications that come out of this new and desperate attack. Just to name a couple:

1) Employee morale. The ads made some employees worry that they might lose their jobs. Because of growing concern within the company over the ads, Chrysler management sent out memos to employees stating that the company has no plans to cut US jobs.

2) Sales and stocks. The misleading ads have a potential for causing a backlash among consumers who would view such a move (even though it is a false story) as non-patriotic. This could also have a negative impact on the companies' stocks.

If he truly understands business, then he knows that he is causing unneeded stress to American companies and employees. So, why is Romney allowing these false ads to continue to go forward? Is it a pure act of desperation over his lacking poll numbers in Ohio? Does he truly believe what the ads claim despite them being widely labeled as false and misleading? If he truly understands business, then shouldn't he be putting the best interests of these businesses over his own political aspirations?

For your sake how about you admit you were wrong.

Italian CEO admits Chrysler to build plants in China

by WOTN Editor @ Italian CEO admits Chrysler to build plants in China - War On Terror News

The chief executive of Italian owned Chrysler denies his company is not shifting production of Jeep vehicles to China. His comments follow a series of statements by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign that appear to suggest otherwise.

Marchionne acknowledged Tuesday that Jeep's parent company, Chrysler, does plan to expand production in China, the world's largest auto market. But he denied the plan currently involves cutting its American work force, and claimed that his company is instead adding new U.S. jobs.

Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said in an email to employees Tuesday that Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States, saying “it is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

The strongly worded statement, which did not mention Mr. Romney directly, came just a week before the U.S. presidential election, which is focused heavily on the politically important “swing state” of Ohio, where many U.S. automakers have factories.

The Romney campaign has aired recent television and radio ads in Ohio suggesting that Jeep, which received federal bailout money, is shifting American jobs to China. Mr. Romney told an Ohio crowd last week that he heard reports that Jeep “was thinking of moving all production to China.”

The Romney campaign did not comment on the email Tuesday, but a campaign advisor told the Huffington Post that if jobs are added in China, that amounts to jobs not added in the United States.

Mr. Romney's statement last week appears to be based on a Bloomberg article published last Monday that said Chrysler “plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country.” Bloomberg later added a line to the story saying the company planned to add production sites rather than shift production.

The Romney campaign later released television and radio ads that simply state that Jeep soon intends to build Jeeps in China, and promising that Mitt Romney “will fight for every American job.” But several fact-checking organizations have criticized the ads for not mentioning that no American jobs will be lost as a result of the expanded production.

Romney has taken a tough stance on China, saying President Barack Obama has not done enough to stand up to its alleged trade violations, which he says are hampering the U.S. economic recovery. VoA.

Chrysler was sold to the Italian company, Fiat, following the takeover of Chrysler and GM by the Obama Administration. Among other things, this has allowed the Fiat parent company to expand sales of the Fiat brand inside the United States

Anyone wish to argue with this?

For argument sake let's say you are right

By building factories in China rather that the US it STILL doesn't mean that Jeep is moving ALL production to China.

I'm sure other threads have been started on this matter. I would just like to express my outrage at the Romney campaign for putting American jobs at risk over a smear ad that has been proven to be blatantly false.

You're a fucking liar, as you well know.

Romney claims to understand business. If that is the case, then why is he allowing this lie to go forward? There could be many ramifications that come out of this new and desperate attack. Just to name a couple:

There is no lie, Jose Fuck. You've seen the Forbes and Bloomberg articles, QUOTING the president of Jeep as saying he was considering moving ALL production to China.

But YOU choose to lie, because you are a partisan with zero integrity.

You're a fucking liar, as you well know.

There is no lie, Jose Fuck. You've seen the Forbes and Bloomberg articles, QUOTING the president of Jeep as saying he was considering moving ALL production to China.

But YOU choose to lie, because you are a partisan with zero integrity.

Go fuck yourself, SpermBank2008. You're a not only a liar, but a bad one at that. You and Romney are so fucking desperate that you buy your own lies. Give me proof that Jeep is moving all production to China or it didn't happen, you sniveling piece of shit.

BTW, let's say hypothetically that Jeep does want to move production to China. Presumably, the reasoning would be for profit, right? To save money on labor. Isn't that what business is about? Isn't that what conservatives are always preaching about -- the free market? Unlike SpermBank2008, I don't buy Romney's lie; but really, what are conservatives like Spermy complaining about? I thought that they loved the free market and praised any business that's able to stick it to the fed gov't.

Forum List

Back