jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

Republicans would bitch no matter what the economy is shit so they bitch Obama saves two mega company's and saving thousands of jobs Republicans bitch. Make up your fucking minds..

So, using taxpayer funds to give Chrysler to foreign concerns is something we shou'd "thank" him for?

If someone steals your car, I hope they leave a forwarding address so you can send them a thank you card.

Standard Disclaimer: Obamabots - Not the sharpest marshmallows in the bag...

Republicans would bitch no matter what the economy is shit so they bitch Obama saves two mega company's and saving thousands of jobs Republicans bitch. Make up your fucking minds..

So, using taxpayer funds to give Chrysler to foreign concerns is something we shou'd "thank" him for?

If someone steals your car, I hope they leave a forwarding address so you can send them a thank you card.

Holy SHIT! HAHA I like this dude

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am a Ford guy so if Chrysler and GM goes Down less competition to Ford.

But if true i don't see the Issue that is what capitalism is free enterprise :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

So "free enterprise" is the U.S. taxpayer giving $1.3 billion to foreign investors to take over domestic industries?

That's quite the economic theory you have....

It was President Bush that signed the law to bailout the car companies. He did so because the democrats made it part of the bailout of the banks.

I disagree with it. The car companies should have went through a reorganization.

The US shouldn't give billions of dollars to car companies.

So "free enterprise" is the U.S. taxpayer giving $1.3 billion to foreign investors to take over domestic industries?

That's quite the economic theory you have....

It was President Bush that signed the law to bailout the car companies. He did so because the democrats made it part of the bailout of the banks.

I disagree with it. The car companies should have went through a reorganization.

But we should Bail out banks?

Might wanna work on your assumptions if you think i am voting for obama then you are a tool. Just giving credit where credit is due.

Might wanna work on your assumptions if you think i am voting for obama then you are a tool. Just giving credit where credit is due.

In that case, only line # 1 & 2 pertain to you

Yes. I read Bush's Treasury Secretary's Henry Paulson's book and I am convinced that without the bank bailout the affects would have been devastating on our economy.

This is despite not liking government intervention on such a mammoth scale in our financial sector.

I highly recommend his book.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/On-Brink-Inside-Collapse-Financial/dp/0446561932[/ame]

Last edited:
Until Jeep does something they haven't done anything. It doesn't matter anyway. The election is six days away.

Once again... :eusa_boohoo:

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - 2012-10-22T15:10:54Z.

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region

good find! Here it is with a link -
Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

No, that utterly fucked the public. The market has a mechanism for removing dead wood. IF allowed to work.

The unfettered (and under regulated) "market" was the friggin' cause of the problem.

We have a heavily regulated market. The problem is we don't have the right regulations, or politicians willing to enforce them. And we definitely shouldn't be an enabler to risky behavior by bailing out the people who caused the mess (that includes americans who bought houses they couldn't afford on loans they couldn't possibly pay back).

The unfettered (and under regulated) "market" was the friggin' cause of the problem.

Do you actually believe the idiocy you spew?

Do you really claim that the United States was utterly without regulation in 2008? I know you're just spewing the slogans that MoveOn and KOS have taught you, but do you honestly believe the idiotic shit you post?

We have a heavily regulated market. The problem is we don't have the right regulations, or politicians willing to enforce them. And we definitely shouldn't be an enabler to risky behavior by bailing out the people who caused the mess (that includes americans who bought houses they couldn't afford on loans they couldn't possibly pay back).

Regulation is designed, in every case, to benefit the well connected at the expense of the hoi polloi.

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

Thank you, but I inserted the link.

Thank you, but I inserted the link.

oooops. :redface:

Do you actually believe the idiocy you spew?

Do you really claim that the United States was utterly without regulation in 2008? I know you're just spewing the slogans that MoveOn and KOS have taught you, but do you honestly believe the idiotic shit you post?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Forum List

Back