jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

The question is whether you honestly believe any of the stupid shit you post here? I realize you are a partisan hack and will say or do anything to gain power for your shameful party. But do you believe any of it?

Credit Default Swaps were NOT regulated and should have bee regulated because they were essentially insurance mechanisms. They just weren't CALLED insurance because the creators of the financial instruments didn't want them regulated.

And Collateralized Debt Obligations in the form of mortgage-based securities was not rated based on risk. They were sold as solid investments when they were almost certain to default. That's because the originating companies PAID the ratings companies to give them those ratings. Hedge funds and 401k investments were essentially defrauded because of both UNDER regulation and NO regulation.

Credit Default Swaps were NOT regulated and should have bee regulated because they were essentially insurance mechanisms.

So, you're backing off your bullshit that the financial markets were completely unregulated, and tossing out talking points now?

What regulation of CDS would you claim to have stopped the bundling of toxic mortgage backed securities?

They just weren't CALLED insurance because the creators of the financial instruments didn't want them regulated.

CDS have always been considered a form of insurance. Where did you get the idea that they were not?

And Collateralized Debt Obligations in the form of mortgage-based securities was not rated based on risk.

False.

They were sold as solid investments when they were almost certain to default. That's because the originating companies PAID the ratings companies to give them those ratings.

If mortgage backed securities were no rated, then how could the fraud you point to exist?

You defeat your own bullshit.

Hedge funds and 401k investments were essentially defrauded because of both UNDER regulation and NO regulation.

You spew the words, but you have no clue what they mean.

So, if ratings were fraud, as they surely were, then should the government have bailed out the rating agencies, or prosecuted?

20% is not enough to control anything try again.

Fiat owns 81% of Chrysler LLC. Jeep is a wholly owned division of Chrysler. Fiat owns 81% of Jeep. The remaining 19% is owned by Daimler. Chrysler is 100% foreign owned. Aren't you glad Obama looted the American taxpayers and gave Chrysler a $1.3 billion gift?

Given your signature at the bottom of your posts I bet we disagree on many things but thank you for the facts of ownership.

The bailout is an insteresting debate. Who owned Chrysler then? Cerebus? Was it a Bush ere bill or Obama? Even if it was Bush era Obama probably voted for it.

I probably would have offered an easy bankruptcy to at least GM and ug, banks? I dunno. I personally think banks and the stock market are bad for companies who plan on staying in business more than an economic quarter.

That said look at the long term effects of our economic hiccup from last decade. We still have not recovered. We have barely begun paying interest on any deficit spending too! So imagine where the bottom would have been w/o the bailout. Scary.

I hate millionare execs who drive companies into the ground as much as anyone also so I am far from defending them and boy the conditions on any bailout I signed woukd have included them shining my shoes every morning.

It seems appropriate that Romney's last desperate attempt at the presidency would be a lie.

He has been lying his entire life.

Jeep sent emails to workers telling them Romney is lying about China move.

Sure they did, shitting bull.

Marchionne told employees by email on Tuesday, "I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China."

More: Chrysler repeats not moving Jeep work to China from U.S. - chicagotribune.com

"I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China," Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne wrote in a blog post on the company's website today. The statement comes as the Romney campaign doubled down on the claim, which fact-checkers have also deemed false, with a new radio ad in Ohio.

More: Chrysler CEO: Jeep not moving to China - CBS News

We also are investing to improve and expand our entire U.S. operations, including our Jeep facilities. The numbers tell the story:

• We will invest more than $1.7 billion to develop and produce the next generation Jeep SUV, the successor of the Jeep Liberty -- including $500 million directly to tool and expand our Toledo Assembly Complex and will be adding about 1,100 jobs on a second shift by 2013.

• At our Jefferson North Assembly Plant, where we build the Jeep Grand Cherokee, we have created 2,000 jobs since June 2009 and have invested more than $1.8 billion.

• In Belvidere, where we build two Jeep models, we have added two shifts since 2009 resulting in an additional 2,600 jobs.​

Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand.

It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.

Sergio Marchionne

More: Chrysler Blog - Message From Sergio Marchionne Regarding Jeep Production

Jeep sent emails to workers telling them Romney is lying about China move.

Sure they did, shitting bull.

More: Chrysler repeats not moving Jeep work to China from U.S. - chicagotribune.com

"I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China," Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne wrote in a blog post on the company's website today. The statement comes as the Romney campaign doubled down on the claim, which fact-checkers have also deemed false, with a new radio ad in Ohio.

More: Chrysler CEO: Jeep not moving to China - CBS News

We also are investing to improve and expand our entire U.S. operations, including our Jeep facilities. The numbers tell the story:

• We will invest more than $1.7 billion to develop and produce the next generation Jeep SUV, the successor of the Jeep Liberty -- including $500 million directly to tool and expand our Toledo Assembly Complex and will be adding about 1,100 jobs on a second shift by 2013.

• At our Jefferson North Assembly Plant, where we build the Jeep Grand Cherokee, we have created 2,000 jobs since June 2009 and have invested more than $1.8 billion.

• In Belvidere, where we build two Jeep models, we have added two shifts since 2009 resulting in an additional 2,600 jobs.​

Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand.

It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.

Sergio Marchionne

More: Chrysler Blog - Message From Sergio Marchionne Regarding Jeep Production

So then, NO WHERE did he accuse Romney of lying, nor could he, given that his president of operations, was the basis of Romney's statement.

Of course the leftist hate sites are lying.

{Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009. }

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Italian billionair Marchionne, who was handed $1.3 billion from U.S. taxpayers by Barack Obama, never called Romney a liar. Marchionne simply backed away from the statement that Manley made

Marchionne said he'll have more flexibility after the election.

Credit Default Swaps were NOT regulated and should have bee regulated because they were essentially insurance mechanisms.

So, you're backing off your bullshit that the financial markets were completely unregulated, and tossing out talking points now?

What regulation of CDS would you claim to have stopped the bundling of toxic mortgage backed securities?

They just weren't CALLED insurance because the creators of the financial instruments didn't want them regulated.
CDS have always been considered a form of insurance. Where did you get the idea that they were not?

False.

They were sold as solid investments when they were almost certain to default. That's because the originating companies PAID the ratings companies to give them those ratings.
If mortgage backed securities were no rated, then how could the fraud you point to exist?

You defeat your own bullshit.

Hedge funds and 401k investments were essentially defrauded because of both UNDER regulation and NO regulation.
You spew the words, but you have no clue what they mean.

So, if ratings were fraud, as they surely were, then should the government have bailed out the rating agencies, or prosecuted?

You either have a very serious reading comprehension problem...or you're Mitt Romney.

ChinaTradeThru0812.gif

Once again... :eusa_boohoo:

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - 2012-10-22T15:10:54Z.

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region

Once again you are not understanding basic use of the English language. In the quote "China" is a possessive noun. It is followed by the word "it, it is or it's", these words are called possessive pro nouns. See a pro noun takes the place of the noun. Without basic understanding of pro nouns the quote would, " plans to return Jeep out put to China and eventually make all of China's models in China
Here is a very informative VIDEO maybe will IT help you because IT'S all about pronouns. See how I used pro nouns?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZFca8AkT0]Schoolhouse Rock Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla (Pronouns) - YouTube[/ame]

Of course the leftist hate sites are lying.

{Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009. }

Italian billionair Marchionne, who was handed $1.3 billion from U.S. taxpayers by Barack Obama, never called Romney a liar. Marchionne simply backed away from the statement that Manley made

Marchionne said he'll have more flexibility after the election.

Now I read quickly,

It was a Chrysler VIP who said production may move and a regional VIP at that.

Personally I find more reasons for Fiat to lie about production staying in North America so that is what I believe.

See, I used to work for the Union Pacific before the Omaha hq move. Some VIPs there kept promising things were long term and what not. Too bad they had to take out want ads on the internet my co-workers found.

And I still would not vote for Romney but he is not in the wrong here. Just hate him for an idiotic economic plan or for not being able to answer simple questions.

Forum List

Back