jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

i concede nothing save that fiat says they ARE NOT MOVING AMERICAN JOBS TO CHINA :p

now fetch me a link from a credible news agency and i can research and reply to your query..

after of course you have replied to mine.

Except that Fiat DID say they were moving jobs to China, then backtracked quickly when it impacted the Obama campaign. Obama who had looted $1.3 billion to put into the pocket of Marchionne and the foreign owners of Chrysler.

American taxpayers making Italians obscenely wealthy - it's the Obama way.

Oh, and Marchionne will have more flexibility after the election to move jobs to China.

311121_552696491422533_2019488278_n.jpg

Well FIAT said it. Guess they dont have a clue..

You are an idiot. What the CEO of Chrysler said was that they are CONSIDERING is expanding JEEP to a Chinese market by building JEEPS for the Chinese in China. That is NOT moving JEEP to China.

Did I mention that you are an idiot?

Hey tree fucker You obiously cant read. I dont reckon any of you goddamn twits can. The CEO of Chrysler is also the CEO of Fiat. Fiat said they were thinking about MOVING production to China and maybe eventually do ALL o fits manufactering there. Why dont you twits go read the original article instead of the aftermath article. Oh yea, cant seem to find it now.. Wonder why the fuck that is? Jesus Fucking Christ

I read just fine "sock". I have been following this CEO for a while. He is strong on American jobs. You are weak on logic and an understanding of who you are talking about.

I read just fine "sock". I have been following this CEO for a while.

Since he pocketed $1.3 billion in American taxpayer cash, looted by Obama and given to foreign billionaires, you should.

He is strong on American jobs.

He's strong on Obama's cock, but already looks to move auto manufacturing to Europe. He denies China - before the election, but it was HIS president of Jeep who made the statement in the first place.

You are weak on logic and an understanding of who you are talking about.

Huggy the Druggie calling someone else weak on logic - too precious...

Remember how long the birther thing went on? Then why would it surprise you that the entire right wing of America would deny the truth in this story?

Bottom line is, when you're wedded to a political philosophy, i.e., conservatism,

that is dead, what choice do you have but to lapse into chronic denial?

let's look at this line from their news release -
It’s simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world’s largest auto market.
So, in otherwards, they are looking at building the jeeps for China, in China, rather than having the jobs here, then ship the jeeps to China- not the US. Their very own words.
Chrysler Blog - Jeep in China

let's look at this line from their news release -
It’s simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world’s largest auto market.
So, in otherwards, they are looking at building the jeeps for China, in China, rather than having the jobs here, then ship the jeeps to China- not the US. Their very own words.
Chrysler Blog - Jeep in China

Which, is their choice.

Except for the fact that Obama stuck our grandchildren with billions upon billions of debt to enable them to ship our jobs overseas.

Ohio hates him for that.

a lot.

some folks seems to still think that is truth although it has been debunked over and again

As a libertarian, you both crack me up on this.

In this case, new jobs are being created in China, the old jobs aren't going there (presumably) so you're whining the Republicans are twisting logic.

And yet before, it was liberals who were doing things like when Republicans didn't want to command insurance to cover contraceptives, Democrats ran around saying women were being "denied" contraception by Republicans.

You're both whiners and neither of you are honest, get over yourself.

Well who owns Jeep then? Cerebus management or Mercedes? Lord I thought German engineering might help Chrysler but all it did was prove the Germans can't build anything at cost.

20% is not enough to control anything try again.

Fiat owns 81% of Chrysler LLC. Jeep is a wholly owned division of Chrysler. Fiat owns 81% of Jeep. The remaining 19% is owned by Daimler. Chrysler is 100% foreign owned. Aren't you glad Obama looted the American taxpayers and gave Chrysler a $1.3 billion gift?

20% is not enough to control anything try again.

Fiat owns 81% of Chrysler LLC. Jeep is a wholly owned division of Chrysler. Fiat owns 81% of Jeep. The remaining 19% is owned by Daimler. Chrysler is 100% foreign owned. Aren't you glad Obama looted the American taxpayers and gave Chrysler a $1.3 billion gift?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am a Ford guy so if Chrysler and GM goes Down less competition to Ford.

But if true i don't see the Issue that is what capitalism is free enterprise :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

But if true i don't see the Issue that is what capitalism is free enterprise :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

So "free enterprise" is the U.S. taxpayer giving $1.3 billion to foreign investors to take over domestic industries?

That's quite the economic theory you have....

So "free enterprise" is the U.S. taxpayer giving $1.3 billion to foreign investors to take over domestic industries?

That's quite the economic theory you have....

Republicans would bitch no matter what the economy is shit so they bitch Obama saves two mega company's and saving thousands of jobs Republicans bitch. Make up your fucking minds..

Forum List

Back