Jeb endorses Mitt

Sad though...JEB was a good Governor...but I think on whole the country has had enough of the Bush clan for awhile as the named is poltical poison, the left would have a heyday with him on the ticket at this juncture.

And as governor of your state, you would know. Do you think he would get the Hispanic vote? Isn't his wife a Latina?? Not sure....

He would get it...however? I'm thinking a little wider here with another Bush on another ticket so soon as Obama has blamed his predecessor for so long, and the drubbing JEB's brother took as POTUS for 8 years...

2016? Possibly.

Though I thought he sucked as Governor, I agree with your reasoning on the ticket. Bringing GHW's brother in this year looks too cozy.

And as governor of your state, you would know. Do you think he would get the Hispanic vote? Isn't his wife a Latina?? Not sure....

He would get it...however? I'm thinking a little wider here with another Bush on another ticket so soon as Obama has blamed his predecessor for so long, and the drubbing JEB's brother took as POTUS for 8 years...

2016? Possibly.

Though I thought he sucked as Governor, I agree with your reasoning on the ticket. Bringing GHW's brother in this year looks too cozy.

Bush was just fine as Governor.
icon14.gif

2016? Possibly.

Unless Hilary runs in 16 ( which she claims she won't ) the Democratic field will not have a strong viable candidate, at least not an obvious one at this point. Jeb would have a real shot at the Presidency provided Christy stays out of it.

If Hilary runs however, I think it would be another really close election decided by one state.

The Hildebeast has stated many things that have bourne out not to be true.

Which is why Im not counting her out just yet.

Clinton/Pelosi 2016 would make your head explode wouldn't it? Lol

Bush/Christy. Or worse! Bush/Walker! 2016 would probably give me an aneurism. Lol

So what?

I have also heard rumours that JEB might be looked at for Veep Choice.

BAD IDEA...

I agree; Jeb! is..................................not the best choice.

Sad though...JEB was a good Governor...but I think on whole the country has had enough of the Bush clan for awhile as the named is poltical poison, the left would have a heyday with him on the ticket at this juncture.
"In the next few years, financial support flowed to Jeb through Miami's right-wing Cuban community. Republican party politics and a series of business scandals -- including Medicaid fraud and shady S&L deals -- were inextricably intertwined. A former federal prosecutor told MJ that, when he looked into Jeb's lucrative business dealings with a now-fugitive Cuban, he considered two possibilities -- Jeb was either crooked or stupid. At the time, he concluded Jeb was merely stupid."

:eusa_whistle:

2016? Possibly.

Unless Hilary runs in 16 ( which she claims she won't ) the Democratic field will not have a strong viable candidate, at least not an obvious one at this point. Jeb would have a real shot at the Presidency provided Christy stays out of it.

If Hilary runs however, I think it would be another really close election decided by one state.
Yeah.....that's what it would be.....close.

543.gif

2016? Possibly.

.....And, Porky Limbaugh INSISTED Upstate New York would NEVER support her, in her Senatorial-run.

532.gif

Jeb endorses Mitt

They sound like charters from West Side Story or Star Wars.

John Ellis is doing the smart thing, endorse Romney with the rest of the GOP mainstream so he looks like a team player, Romney loses to Obama in November (oh, well…), and makes his own presidential bid in 2016, just like Christi and Huck.

How comical it's gonna be, watching Hillary breeze-right-past another herd o' Republican dwarves!!!!!

529.gif

Jeb endorses Mitt

They sound like charters from West Side Story or Star Wars.

John Ellis is doing the smart thing, endorse Romney with the rest of the GOP mainstream so he looks like a team player, Romney loses to Obama in November (oh, well…), and makes his own presidential bid in 2016, just like Christi and Huck.

How comical it's gonna be, watching Hillary breeze-right-past another herd o' Republican dwarves!!!!!

529.gif

Don't be so sure.

The 2016 election should be the last Baby Boomer dominated election. They have a history of going RepubliCON.

Bush/Christy. Or worse! Bush/Walker! 2016 would probably give me an aneurism. Lol

NONE of them will happen...especially the first.

2016? Possibly.

Bush was just fine as Governor.
icon14.gif

I believe he would have been a better President than his brother. I'd pick over Scott that is certain. VP, SNOWE! (I know it ain't gonna happen.)

Since Mittens now says that geeDub saved us from a depression, this isn't reall surprising. its just more of the usual scratching of each other's butts.

Question - which of these two is worse poison?

NONE of them will happen...especially the first.

Lol I think the Republican ones are more likely, but the Democrat one is more fun.

i lIVE IN FLORIDA AND MOST ALL FLORIDA PEOPLE LOVE JEB. JEB DID MORE FOR THE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA THAN ANY GOVERNOR OF ANY STATE. INFACT HE GOT RATED THE BEST GOV OF ANY STATE. THIS IS ONE MAN THAT TRUELY WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I WAS IN DIRE NEED OF HELP, AND HE CAME AND SOLVED MY PROBLEM AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT. HE WAS A GOVERNOR THAT WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR THE PEOPLE. AND IF HE ENDORSES MITT, THEN HE MUST HAVE SOME FAITH IN MITT, AND THAT MEANS ALOT. MOST POLITICIANS ARE ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES, BUT NOT JEB, AND HE WILL ALWAYS GET MY SUPPORT AND VOTE IN ANYTHING HE DOES.

i lIVE IN FLORIDA AND MOST ALL FLORIDA PEOPLE LOVE JEB. JEB DID MORE FOR THE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA THAN ANY GOVERNOR OF ANY STATE. INFACT HE GOT RATED THE BEST GOV OF ANY STATE. THIS IS ONE MAN THAT TRUELY WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I WAS IN DIRE NEED OF HELP, AND HE CAME AND SOLVED MY PROBLEM AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT. HE WAS A GOVERNOR THAT WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR THE PEOPLE. AND IF HE ENDORSES MITT, THEN HE MUST HAVE SOME FAITH IN MITT, AND THAT MEANS ALOT. MOST POLITICIANS ARE ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES, BUT NOT JEB, AND HE WILL ALWAYS GET MY SUPPORT AND VOTE IN ANYTHING HE DOES.
caps%20lock%20on%20screaming.jpg

If you pay as much attention to politics as you do your caps lock, then I weep for the future of Florida.

Forum List

Back