Jeb Bush Torpedoes His 2016 Chances: Says Crossing Border Illegally An Act Of Love

Neither is capable of winning a swing state and both would probably lose some formerly red states

Both are leading the polls and are scorching hot in popularity with conservatives and libertarians, which more and more people are leaning toward.

Sorry you don't like to hear that but, you're just going to have to find a way to deal with the truth.

Both are capable of moving into the white house, and together stand an even better chance.

Conservatives and Libertarians already vote Republican. Either Cruz or Paul would lose North Carolina and probably Georgia and lead to a landslide Democratic win (380 electoral votes or higher)

Winning the Presidency is not about an ideology but winning electoral votes. Paul and Cruz have no pull in swing states. Lose the middle in swing states and you don't have a chance

that ticket really scares you, doesn't it? if it did not scare you, you would be pushing for it. you are too obvious, RW. way too obvious.

The next president of America WILL BE... either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, or possibly the two of then on the same ticket as P/VP.

Conservatives have HAD IT with RINO's and dem lites, and without the conservative vote, there will NOT be an R in the white house.

They might win President of the old Confederacy, that's about it.

and hillybully can be presisden of the left coast and the bankrupt northeast. maybe throw in Detroit and Chicago, but not the intelligent parts of those states.

the country is fed up with liberal lies and failures---------its over. liberalism lost.

Both are leading the polls and are scorching hot in popularity with conservatives and libertarians, which more and more people are leaning toward.

Sorry you don't like to hear that but, you're just going to have to find a way to deal with the truth.

Both are capable of moving into the white house, and together stand an even better chance.

Conservatives and Libertarians already vote Republican. Either Cruz or Paul would lose North Carolina and probably Georgia and lead to a landslide Democratic win (380 electoral votes or higher)

Winning the Presidency is not about an ideology but winning electoral votes. Paul and Cruz have no pull in swing states. Lose the middle in swing states and you don't have a chance

that ticket really scares you, doesn't it? if it did not scare you, you would be pushing for it. you are too obvious, RW. way too obvious.

Be honest

The only ones that ticket would scare is mainstream Republicans. Not only would it lose the White House in 2016 but would lead to a 60 vote Democratic majority in the Senate

Tell me which swing states from 2012 that those two clowns could take?

Be honest

The only ones that ticket would scare is mainstream Republicans. Not only would it lose the White House in 2016 but would lead to a 60 vote Democratic majority in the Senate

more than hillary can take. Hillary is much more divisive than either of those guys. She also has a long record of failure, corruption, lying, and incompetence. Add pandering to minorities and you have a recipe for losing.

if Hillary is all the dems have, the GOP will control the whitehouse and both houses of congress after nov 2016.

The next president of America WILL BE... either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, or possibly the two of then on the same ticket as P/VP.

Conservatives have HAD IT with RINO's and dem lites, and without the conservative vote, there will NOT be an R in the white house.

and hillybully can be presisden of the left coast and the bankrupt northeast. maybe throw in Detroit and Chicago, but not the intelligent parts of those states.

the country is fed up with liberal lies and failures---------its over. liberalism lost.

Then you run a candidate that wants to 1. end Social Security as we know it 2. end Medicare as we know it 3. repeal Obamacare 4. pass an amendment to outlaw all abortion 5. pass an amendment to define marriage as one man one woman

and we'll see how you make out.

Then you run a candidate that wants to 1. end Social Security as we know it 2. end Medicare as we know it 3. repeal Obamacare 4. pass an amendment to outlaw all abortion 5. pass an amendment to define marriage as one man one woman

and we'll see how you make out.

none of the potential GOP candidates wants to do those things, with the exception of repealing obamacare, which 65% of the country agrees with.

Be honest

more than hillary can take. Hillary is much more divisive than either of those guys. She also has a long record of failure, corruption, lying, and incompetence. Add pandering to minorities and you have a recipe for losing.

if Hillary is all the dems have, the GOP will control the whitehouse and both houses of congress after nov 2016.

If you want to be serious politically, you need to get away from the rightwing echo chamber......I heard Rush say Hillary can't win and eveyone who called in agreed with him

Hillary is a formidable opponent. She can be beaten, but Cruz and Paul do not have a chance

Jeb Bush would make a great Republican candidate

In his favor he is a moderate Republican, he would do well with the Hispanic vote, he could win Florida and many of the swing states, he keeps the whackos at arms length.....he avoids saying stupid stuff

Working against him....he still has the stink of Bush on him

Jeb has all the makings of a great Democrat president. He hates America and wants us to merge with Mexico. If there ever is s revolution in the USA it won't start right vs left but right vs rinos

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

He really said it and to me he is saying it's okay for wetbacks to illegally cross the border because it's the right thing to do. Here is his statement from Fox News Sunday this morning:

"I'm going to say this and it will be on tape, and so be it. The way I look at this is someone who comes to our country because they couldn't come legally, they come to our country because their family's dad who loves their children was worried that their children didn't have food on the table, and they wanted to make sure their family was intact. And they crossed the border because they had no other means to work to be able to provide for their family. Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. it's kind of -- it's a -- it's an act of love. It's an act of commitment to your family. I honestly think that's a different kind of crime that should be, there should be a price paid, but it shouldn't be -- it shouldn't rile people up that people are actually coming to this country to provide for their families. And the idea that we're not going to fix this but with with comprehensive reform ends up trapping these people, when they could make a great contribution for their own their families but also for us."

Jeb Bush: Crossing the Border Illegally an 'Act of Love'

I don't have any problem with what Jeb said here.
But I'm not voting for another Bush

So border guard Brian Terry was interfering with all that love

In his favor he is a moderate Republican, he would do well with the Hispanic vote, he could win Florida and many of the swing states, he keeps the whackos at arms length.....he avoids saying stupid stuff

Sorry, dude. A RINO cannot win, Jeb is a RINO. The country needs a real choice in 2016. Jeb is Hillary without the screeching.

Sorry, dude. A RINO cannot win, Jeb is a RINO. The country needs a real choice in 2016. Jeb is Hillary without the screeching.

RINOs are the extreme Conservatives

So border guard Brian Terry was interfering with all that love

A crime CAN be an act of love. Doesn't mean it isn't a crime.

If you steal to feed your child - you could be doing it out of love. That doesn't mean that your crime should have no consequences. But the realization that all crimes are not motivated by hate or greed could make a difference in how we respond. And how we try to address the underlying problem.

Or not ....

But it's worth including in the conversation.

Pages and pages of right vs left crap - and all away from the main message.

Being a governor of Florida gave Jeb a chance to see the immigration problem at close hand. He understands what most of us who have connections to the Hispanic community know and understand.

Wanting to protect and provide for one's family IS an "act of love". It is also an act of being responsible. Our immigration system is so broken and one-sided that anyone poor wishing to enter this country has little other recourse but to do it bypassing the system.

Go to Requirements for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas | U.S. Customs and Border Protection and try to wade through the verbiage to see what it takes. And, if you're from an area away from a US Consulate, don't speak or understand English, or simply to poor to pay out the $$$$ needed, what do you do?

I brought my wife and her 5 children here 25 years ago and spent more than $1,500 for EACH of them!!
Renewing a green card costs far too much and sometimes takes 6 months to receive.

I think Jeb hit the nail on the head. As a man with Executive Experience - unlike the current Golfer-in-Chief, he gets my vote as being someone who can work to dig us out of the mess the Dumbocraps have gotten us into. ":)

Being a governor of Florida gave Jeb a chance to see the immigration problem at close hand. He understands what most of us who have connections to the Hispanic community know and understand.

Wanting to protect and provide for one's family IS an "act of love". It is also an act of being responsible. Our immigration system is so broken and one-sided that anyone poor wishing to enter this country has little other recourse but to do it bypassing the system.

Go to Requirements for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas | U.S. Customs and Border Protection and try to wade through the verbiage to see what it takes. And, if you're from an area away from a US Consulate, don't speak or understand English, or simply to poor to pay out the $$$$ needed, what do you do?

I brought my wife and her 5 children here 25 years ago and spent more than $1,500 for EACH of them!!
Renewing a green card costs far too much and sometimes takes 6 months to receive.

I think Jeb hit the nail on the head. As a man with Executive Experience - unlike the current Golfer-in-Chief, he gets my vote as being someone who can work to dig us out of the mess the Dumbocraps have gotten us into. ":)

You better not vote for him then, that would make three Golfers in Chiefs

499538_George-Bush-Jeb-Bush-And-George-Bush-Jr--Golf.jpg

horseshit, McCain and McConnel are RINOS, they might as well be democrats.

fixing the immigration laws and ignoring them are two very different things. Illegal is illegal no matter how you spin it. Millions have come to this country legally, sounds like your wife and kids did it legally. You played by the rules, why not expect everyone else to also play by the rules?

your post is illogical.

horseshit, McCain and McConnel are RINOS, they might as well be democrats.

Lets look at the facts. Extreme Conservatives have never run the Republican Party. They have never been a majority

It is moderate Republicans who have always been the majority. They are the REAL Republicans......Extreme Conservatives have always been RINOs

Forum List

Back