Jeb Bush Moving Closer to 2016 Run

0.jpg

2/6/13
By Cyrus Afzali

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will speak for the first time at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, a clear sign that he is mulling a run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.

The American Conservative Union, which sponsors the conference, announced Tuesday that Bush will address the group, set for March 14-16 in National Harbor, Md., just outside Washington. Bush has been invited by the group to speak at CPAC several times, but this will be his first appearance.

“We are pleased to announce that my friend Gov. Jeb Bush will be a featured speaker at CPAC 2013,” ACU Chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement.

He needs to be a lot smoother than Huckabee.

“In many ways, thanks to President Obama, we are all Catholics now,” said Huckabee, a former Baptist minister

Abortion is a Holocaust of Our Own

Mike-Huckabee-by-Gage-Skidmore.jpg

Huck at CPAC: 'We're all Catholics now'

Imo, too much church in his state of being. At least Jeb is a converted Anglican.

:D

0.jpg

2/6/13
By Cyrus Afzali

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will speak for the first time at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, a clear sign that he is mulling a run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.

The American Conservative Union, which sponsors the conference, announced Tuesday that Bush will address the group, set for March 14-16 in National Harbor, Md., just outside Washington. Bush has been invited by the group to speak at CPAC several times, but this will be his first appearance.

“We are pleased to announce that my friend Gov. Jeb Bush will be a featured speaker at CPAC 2013,” ACU Chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement.

Ah yes....America needs another President Bush.....:doubt:

[

If you want to revisit history go read some old newspapers. All this has been talked to death a million times. You and your lefty bumper sticker are wrong.

The media has pretty much admitted they didn't do their job in 2003.

CIA?s final report: No WMD found in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.
“After more than 18 months, the WMD investigation and debriefing of the WMD-related detainees has been exhausted,” wrote Charles Duelfer, head of the Iraq Survey Group, in an addendum to the final report he issued last fall.

This is what the CIA itself has admitted, guy.

0.jpg

2/6/13
By Cyrus Afzali

That's why you elected Obama. Twice

:eusa_whistle:

Bush never said that Hussein was developing a nuke and cooperating with Bin Laden. He said that he got that information from the British which was true.

Jeb Bush is running around the country trying to sell his book. Unfortunately for him, the parameters in his book are at odds withe the majority of republican voters. That and he thinks obama is sincere about working with republicans.

Bush never said that Hussein was developing a nuke and cooperating with Bin Laden. He said that he got that information from the British which was true.

Jeb Bush is running around the country trying to sell his book. Unfortunately for him, the parameters in his book are at odds withe the majority of republican voters. That and he thinks obama is sincere about working with republicans.

So in short, he isn't crazy enough to have your support. You'll just wait until you have no other choice.

Got it.

We really do not need another Bush in office. How many times can the people in this country vote for the same evil incompetence? I have a feeling though that even if the majority of repubs want him in they will likely realize that (as someone stated earlier) that the name is poison to the American people. Regardless, I seriously doubt the person I end up voting for will get even 2% of the popular vote.

Let the flip-flopping begin.

Oh, wait. Never mind ........... he's already got a head start.

Seriously - is America really dumb enough to make the same mistake a third time?

my guess is he ends up deciding not to run -- and maybe he already has but playing up the issue is a good way to sell books.

like him or not, fair or not i think he just has too much baggage with his name and i dont see that changing. Esp if he runs against clinton he may never get by the disadvantage of the simple name matchup. He's an almost sure loser for the GOP IMO - and in a sense he does represent what the republicans are accused of so much and what does seem to hurt them -- just going back to the same old well again and again. i dont think the last election was the big catastrophe for them a lot say it was, but i dont think going to bush would be s mart move. its a long way off but i dont see that changing.

0.jpg

2/6/13
By Cyrus Afzali

That's why you elected Obama. Twice

:eusa_whistle:

rolmao...

Let the flip-flopping begin.

Oh, wait. Never mind ........... he's already got a head start.

Seriously - is America really dumb enough to make the same mistake a third time?

Republicans are. Remember a few months ago they were gloating over a Romney landslide up until just a few minutes before Romney conceded?

Forum List

Back