Jeb Bush Moving Closer to 2016 Run

:eusa_shhh:
that is ok because he is OBAMA

You guys had no problem when Bush did it. He attacked whole COUNTRIES based on faulty information.

But now it's wrong, because it's Obama.

LOL, Boooooooooooooooooooosh
Bush wasn't awarded a Nobel PEACE prize..
how funny you all excuse him killing people, even American citizens

If you are an American citizen hanging out in a terrorist training camp, all bets are kind of off?

Please, you were all for killing these folks until the black guy started doing it.

You guys had no problem when Bush did it. He attacked whole COUNTRIES based on faulty information.

LOL, Boooooooooooooooooooosh
Bush wasn't awarded a Nobel PEACE prize..
how funny you all excuse him killing people, even American citizens

If you are an American citizen hanging out in a terrorist training camp, all bets are kind of off?

Please, you were all for killing these folks until the black guy started doing it.

PLEASE, I remember you people with John Walker during Bush. and you can take that black thing accusations and shove them...You are no better than any other race hustler

we were sold that OBAMA was going to be DIFFERENT from Bush...guess that was a lie too

Last edited:

No question there, although I don't think the intense bitterness and hatred Stephanie displays here can be explained by racism.

Stephanie's vitriol - which passed the merely obsessive in October and has since been seen loitering in the area of psychosis - is perhaps more based on a hatred of Democrats than a hatred of black people.

I suspect she'd have tolerated Herman Cain as president, or for that matter any other black person - providing they had (Rep) after their name.

Policies are not the issue here - partisanship is.

PLEASE, I remember you people with John Walker during Bush. and you can take that black thing accusations and shove them...You are no better than any other race hustler

we were sold that OBAMA was going to be DIFFERENT from Bush...guess that was a lie too

I'm not sure who "you people" are exactly... Putting aside I was probably as right wing as you are in that time period, most folks on the left had no problem what was being done with John Walker Lind. He was an American caught in a terrorist camp. He was tried, convicted and imprisoned.

The point is, when Bush was president, the right was all for doing whatever it took to end theterrorist threat, as they should have been.

Now Obama is doing it, and getting frankly better results than Bush did with less bloodshed, and you guys just hate it...

You extremists would HATE Jeb Bush. Also, what Joe just said, he would have to live his brother's legacy down. :cuckoo:

You talk about how 'moderate' Jeb is now. But were he to get the nomination, he'd end up being the most evil person in the world. You did the same thing with Romney.

As it stands, I feel like Jeb Bush is a total phony. I would not vote for him. I doubt there's much more than a shade's difference between he and Hillary.

You extremists would HATE Jeb Bush. Also, what Joe just said, he would have to live his brother's legacy down. :cuckoo:

You talk about how 'moderate' Jeb is now. But were he to get the nomination, he'd end up being the most evil person in the world. You did the same thing with Romney.

As it stands, I feel like Jeb Bush is a total phony. I would not vote for him. I doubt there's much more than a shade's difference between he and Hillary.

When the Republicans nominate him, you'll obediently fall in line and vote for him.

That's why the GOP needs to ignore the Teabaggers and the Religious Nuts. They really have nowhere else to go.

When the Republicans nominate him, you'll obediently fall in line and vote for him.

That's why the GOP needs to ignore the Teabaggers and the Religious Nuts. They really have nowhere else to go.

Yea, b/c I'm supposed to be so excited about the male version of Hillary? I don't give a fuck that there's an R next to his name. I'm not even a registered Republican and never have been ass wipe. And your continued b.s about religion and the tea party is just you begging for attention.

Yea, b/c I'm supposed to be so excited about the male version of Hillary? I don't give a fuck that there's an R next to his name. I'm not even a registered Republican and never have been ass wipe. And your continued b.s about religion and the tea party is just you begging for attention.

I think I'm going to bookmark this. WOrking on the assumption you aren't banned by then, I suspect when you are TOLD by your masters who you are voting for, you'll get all behind Jeb. And you'll squeal about how Hillary is going to impose gyno-communism and whatever craziness you will be spewing.

I won't support Jeb because frankly, every time we get Bushes in there, we get wars and recessions.

I think I'm going to bookmark this. WOrking on the assumption you aren't banned by then, I suspect when you are TOLD by your masters who you are voting for, you'll get all behind Jeb. And you'll squeal about how Hillary is going to impose gyno-communism and whatever craziness you will be spewing.

I won't support Jeb because frankly, every time we get Bushes in there, we get wars and recessions.

If you wanna argue that Republicans in general are lemmings; then that's one thing. But I'm not them dude.

And I have news for you, the 4 years of Obama have not been so great economically. In fact, they've only laid the groundwork for a little thing called a depression. It's funny too__ b/c when it hits he'll escape all blame in the minds of people like yourself.

If you wanna argue that Republicans in general are lemmings; then that's one thing. But I'm not them dude.

And I have news for you, the 4 years of Obama have not been so great economically. In fact, they've only laid the groundwork for a little thing called a depression. It's funny too__ b/c when it hits he'll escape all blame in the minds of people like yourself.

And here's where when they can't argue the point, they just go around screaming about the black guy.

Hey, I was perfectly willing to consider a GOP Candidate. Then you dumb fucks all got behind the Mormon because that's what the Establishment told you to do.

And you'll all get behind Jeb and wonder why he loses to Hillary.

Jeb could appeal to moderates but the stupid wing of the party would never go for him

He's a Republican I'd take a long look at. It would depend on his platform and the opposition. But you're right, any republican that I could vote for is likely not going to engender widespread support from the GOP knuckle-draggers.

Afghanistan was a necessary War. I would argue Desert Storm was necessary too.

You're right about gasbag, he is a racist hack.

And here's where when they can't argue the point, they just go around screaming about the black guy.

Hey, I was perfectly willing to consider a GOP Candidate. Then you dumb fucks all got behind the Mormon because that's what the Establishment told you to do.

LOL - While you're pretending to be a Republican, you might wanna consider that Jeb Bush is your 'Eisenhower Republican.' You're so phony joeb. Your a flaming lib, period. That's why you bring up the black crap and not me.

No big deal, Obongo wants to give out the death penalty by drone and has killed Innocent women and children. We might have to turn him over to the Hague for war crimes...:eek:

:eusa_shhh:
that is ok because he is OBAMA

code pink turn bush over to the hague for war crimes - Google Search

...:eusa_liar:

Afghanistan was a necessary War. I would argue Desert Storm was necessary too.

You're right about gasbag, he is a racist hack.

I would disgree with Desert Storm. (Pretty much got out of the military after that.) It was an excuse for us to take Saddam down a peg for the Zionists.

We didn't care which tinpot controlled the Rumeila oil fields until certain powers told us we did.

For Afghanistan- I agree going in to get Bin Laden was the right thing to do. Still being there 12 years later trying to play hall monitor between the various tribes there is crazy.

LOL - While you're pretending to be a Republican, you might wanna consider that Jeb Bush is your 'Eisenhower Republican.' You're so phony joeb. Your a flaming lib, period. That's why you bring up the black crap and not me.

I wouldn't call Jeb a "Ike Republican". He's still knee deep in bed with the Banksters and the Religious Nutbags who've fucked up the GOP.

When he stands up to some of those people, MAYBE I'll consider him.

But given how badly his dad and brother fucked up, well, everything.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I refuse to get fooled a third time by this family of self-appointed royals.

I wouldn't call Jeb a "Ike Republican". He's still knee deep in bed with the Banksters and the Religious Nutbags who've fucked up the GOP.

When he stands up to some of those people, MAYBE I'll consider him.

But given how badly his dad and brother fucked up, well, everything.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I refuse to get fooled a third time by this family of self-appointed royals.

If Ike were alive and running, you'd be saying the same blather while voting for Hillary. And speaking of self-appointed royals; what do you think the Clintons are? If it's a Clinton or a Bush; we're screwed. I just have the good sense to admit it. You're too worried about being on a side (in true liberal fashion).

Forum List

Back