CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

same goes for some muslim couple , both imported into the USA 'i think' that shot up and killed quite a few Americans in some California State Office a few years ago . That was San Bernadino and the guy was no 'new business' starter , he was a government worker that was given a job most likely because he was 'muslim' Flopper .

and AMI in minnesota with somali muslims on the streets of Minnesota . --- ---

and then see the sh1tload of shootings , murders , killings bombings , beheading that immigration is making possible in Europe and England Flopper .

--------------------------------------- and as the interviews with AMI point out , these somali muslims would prefer 'muslim shariah' law over the American Constitution in the USA Flopper !!

--------------------------------------- and as the interviews with AMI point out , these somali muslims would prefer 'muslim shariah' law over the American Constitution in the USA Flopper !!

So why do they move here?

Oh yeah, to prey upon us.

So why do they move here?

Oh yeah, to prey upon us.

---------------------------------- plus , they just follow the example that 'mohamad' gave them and that is instructions to make the entire world worship 'allah. And thats whats being down in England and Europe and to a lesser extent for now in the USA . They conquor by the sword , by immigration , taqiya , lies , deceit and any other means possible .

and some people think that money and business growth so i guess taxes are important . But compared to a FREE Country and Individual RIGHTS , money is nothing .

you immigrant and refugee lovers will love refugees and importeds no matter what . Me personally , i could not care less about the money aspects that seem to drive many of your types Flopper . I am concerned about the harm that importeds and refugees cause USA society because of their foreign influence and ideas Flopper .
Immigrants and refugees and their children, (not illegals) are the life blood of this country. The existence of companies like Apple, IBM, Google, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Yahoo, and hundreds of other we depend on were founded by immigrants or their children. In fact, 40% of the 500 giant corporations that make up the S&P500 were all founded by immigrants or their children. Stop legal immigration to the US and in 50 years, America would be a third world country.
-------------------------------------------- i doubt your opinion is accurate Flopper . Immgrants are destroying the USA society as we type . They are being imported for their votes . And they vote for FREE stuff rather than for RIGHTS and Freedom Flopper .

Read this carefully:

You are being redirected...

They are shorter then we are?
I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg

They are shorter then we are?
I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg
Ok how about they have better manners then we do,, therefore they get better health care?
Many live in very small boxes and have very restrictive limited lives. It is an island after all.

A lot of them do have better manners than here.

sure, see MS13 doing their Aztec like Human Sacrifice work in Texas and New York states and probably more areas of the USA . i think i posted a few links Flopper . --------------------------------------- But not as MUCH third world 'aztec' like violence yet but mrobama was doing his best and hillary was going to open the flood gates of foreign third world peoples to the USA . Hopefully the Trump will stop it , at least for my lifetime Flopper .

same goes for some muslim couple , both imported into the USA 'i think' that shot up and killed quite a few Americans in some California State Office a few years ago . That was San Bernadino and the guy was no 'new business' starter , he was a government worker that was given a job most likely because he was 'muslim' Flopper .
Since 911 there have been 391 Muslims terrorist either killed in a terrorist attack or charged with terrorism in the US; that is committing, planning, assisting, or knowing of an attack and not reporting it. There are approximately 4 million Muslims in the US. That means there're 10,000 Muslims with no connection to terrorism for every Muslim terrorist in American.

Your hostility toward Muslims are really counterproductive. The most effective weapon we have against Islamic terrorism are Muslims that step forward with information that foils terrorist attacks and leads to arrests.
Who are the Terrorists?

I posted what i think Flopper , you disagreeing is ok with me but i am perfectly happy all my life with the way things are / WERE in the USA . As things change they will mostly affect the next generations Flopper .
And they won't effect me either because of my age but I have kids and grand kids that will be affected. Isolationism, global warming, and the growing income inequity between the wealthy and the working class worries me.

I can't say that income inequality bothers me much. Income insufficiency does, however, but only to a point. I'm not terribly concerned about individuals who don't "read the writing on the wall" and, while they are part of the "making it" ("working class" or better) segment of society, proactively position themselves to partake in what's to come.

Since 911 there have been 391 Muslims terrorist either killed in a terrorist attack or charged with terrorism in the US; that is committing, planning, assisting, or knowing of an attack and not reporting it. There are approximately 4 million Muslims in the US. That means there're 10,000 Muslims with no connection to terrorism for every Muslim terrorist in American.

Your hostility toward Muslims are really counterproductive. The most effective weapon we have against Islamic terrorism are Muslims that step forward with information that foils terrorist attacks and leads to arrests.
Who are the Terrorists?
----------------------------------------------------------------------- just for the record , no ACTUAL hostility from me toward any muslim or anyone else as i simply speak freely . I know no muslims , nearest are hundreds of miles away . And as i have said , muslims and any other imported people are the next generations problem including your Grandkids . As i have told other youngsters , millenials , dopes , youngsters , liberals , liberal women and their kids plus YOU Flopper , YOU guys deserve what you get Flopper .

We can forget about any such government or private initiative ever working in the U.S.; too much corruption in both to ever make them a success, and not just in health care, but pretty much everything. Until a serious anti-corruption movement starts, and remains a going concern for a couple of decades, this country can forget about making noises over 'fairness' and successful programs or a real functioning economy.

Forum List

Back