CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

A gun in the hand RIGHT NOW is of much more use than waiting for the cops who are minutes away to arrive to save you or your family Sobieski .

i am against any and all importation of any race or ethnicity of foreign peoples into the USA Sobieski .

You will continue to be frustrated then.

Not all immigrants are created equal.

Puerto Ricans vs Asian Indians are a case, and point.

Both have come largely since the 1960's, the Indians are mostly the crème of the crop of India, they therefor pull their weight, become business owners, doctors, lawyers etc.

While Puerto Ricans in the U.S.A are mostly the people who couldn't make it in Puerto Rico, they are mostly the underclasses, they are regionally very poor, even behind Blacks on a regional basis, and are huge welfare receivers, they tend to have some vicious gangsters like Latin Kings, while Asian Indians in the U.S.A are devoid of gangs.

guns should be owned by ALL so that they can be used to fight criminals as one very small reason . No one knows when their safe town will turn to being unsafe . See Dr. Petits families experience .

Last edited:
A gun in the hand RIGHT NOW is of much more use than waiting for the cops who are minutes away to arrive to save you or your family Sobieski .

I live in one of the safest areas in the U.S.A, so It's not an imminent concern, but if I lived in a Black hood I'd definitely get a gun, though.
----------------------------------------------- Connecticut was a safe area for Dr, Petit and family until it wasn't safe .------------------ --- Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia --- and you really should pay no attention to - dripping poo - , he makes his paycheck pandering to imported peoples Sobeiski .

guns should be owned by ALL so that they can be used to fight criminals as one very small reason . No one knows when their safe town will turn to being unsafe . See Dr. Petits families experiance .

You are so enthusiastic about saving people's lives from "Criminals" but not from being sick, and unable to afford "Healthcare"

The big question is "How come?"

Way more people die of natural causes, than from criminals.

Not that I support either, I would like to curb both problems.

So many categorical statements about Japan. How many have ever set foot there?

i support the RIGHT of Americans taking care of themselves using THEIR money , For those who have no money there is charity Sobeiski .

guns should be owned by ALL so that they can be used to fight criminals as one very small reason . No one knows when their safe town will turn to being unsafe . See Dr. Petits families experiance .

You are so enthusiastic about saving people's lives from "Criminals" but not from being sick, and unable to afford "Healthcare"

-------------------------------------------------- people have been living and dying FOREVER , let them do it on their own money Sobieski .

i support the RIGHT of Americans taking care of themselves using THEIR money , For those who have no money there is charity Sobeiski .

We already have National healthcare, in one of the most inefficient, and expensive forms in the World, the emergency rooms don't turn anyone away from care, the government pays for the tab, anyways, and yet many people pay top notch for healthcare.

It's pure frigging idiocy.

-------------------------------------------------- people have been living and dying FOREVER , let them do it on their own money Sobieski .

We pay more for healthcare, and don't live as long as the rest of the First World.

If it wasn't for those idiots South of the Mason Dixon line, I don't think that'd be true.

aw man , you people are funny , you'd live longer is your hope and plea. Pretty easy to control and manipulate you bone heads for what , a few days , a few weeks , maybe a few years of life . ------------ they'd live longer , aw haw , pretty funny as there are no guarentees Sobeiski .

Last edited:
your are lucky that your hero Jan Sobeiski's biggest concern was preserving his life as he and his Winged Hussars rode into battle Sobeiski .

aw man , you people are funny , you'd live longer is your hope and plea. Pretty easy to control and manipulate you bone heads for what , a few days , a few weeks , maybe a few years of life . ------------ they'd live longer , aw haw , pretty funny as there are no guarentees Sobeiski .

Americans pay more for healthcare, I certainly don't see the benefit, but apparently you think it's amazing.

the only reason i don't like imported foreign people is because they bring foreign ideas on the way the USA should be run , see healthcare and gun control . And after awhile they can vote and help enforce gov healthcare and gun control . There are other issues but i give 2 examples Flopper .
Don't you realize that some of the best ideas in America are of foreign origin. It's foolish to imagine that the best innovation ideas in the world all come from the US. Singapore's educational system that is totally government supported is one of the best in the world and is credited with the their meteoric economic rise. Canada's immigration system which is also one of the best uses a point system in determining economic skills that will benefit the nation. Finland has found one of the best ways of funding research and development which is being copied in other countries. Switzerland''s tax structure is the envy of world. Israel and Germany have by far the best method of capitalizing small and medium business. Countries like Germany, Iceland, and Norway have a method of offering public university tuition free to most of their qualified citizens.

Ever heard of companies like Google, Procter Gamble, AT&T, Tesla, Pfizer, Ebay, Yahoo, Intel, and thousands of others. They are all founded by immigrants. In fact 40% of the S&P 500 companies was founded by immigrants or their children.

American greatest asset is it's ability to turn great ideas from around the world into products and industries. Stop that and American will become a second rate country.

There is no reason why America should not look at healthcare systems around the world that are providing less costly healthcare with better results.

Forum List

Back