CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

I posted what i think Flopper , you disagreeing is ok with me but i am perfectly happy all my life with the way things are / WERE in the USA . As things change they will mostly affect the next generations Flopper .

Last edited:
I posted what i think Flopper , you disagreeing is ok with me but i am perfectly happy all my life with the way things are / WERE in the USA . As things change they will mostly affect the next generations Flopper .
And they won't effect me either because of my age but I have kids and grand kids that will be affected. Isolationism, global warming, and the growing income inequity between the wealthy and the working class worries me.

And they won't effect me either because of my age but I have kids and grand kids that will be affected. Isolationism, global warming, and the growing income inequity between the wealthy and the working class worries me.
------------------------------------------------- well i disagree with you on global warming but you seem a reasonable fellow even though you agree with 'algore' as i roll my eyes . ----------- I also don't care about the so called income inequality because in my life i am either poor or very rich all my 68 years depending on who i am compared to and i consider myself and my parents to have been very rich although [Dad was the only worker] we were probably middle class . I do agree with grandkids being in trouble but thats mostly because i don't see them as being able to be American as my parents and i were American in the USA . Being American was the top tier in the worlds population for my parents and me but i think that that will be gone for my Grandkids lives . I blame the downgrading of the USA on USA government and its propaganda and education of younger people [millenials] plus immigration of huge numbers of foreigners . Millenials and others though deserve what they get , see their support of mrobama and hilary Flopper .

------------------------------------------------- well i disagree with you on global warming but you seem a reasonable fellow even though you agree with 'algore' as i roll my eyes . ----------- I also don't care about the so called income inequality because in my life i am either poor or very rich all my 68 years depending on who i am compared to and i consider myself and my parents to have been very rich although [Dad was the only worker] we were probably middle class . I do agree with grandkids being in trouble but thats mostly because i don't see them as being able to be American as my parents and i were American in the USA . Being American was the top tier in the worlds population for my parents and me but i think that that will be gone for my Grandkids lives . I blame the downgrading of the USA on USA government and its propaganda and education of younger people [millenials] plus immigration of huge numbers of foreigners . Millenials and others though deserve what they get , see their support of mrobama and hilary Flopper .
Different strokes for different folks

Different strokes for different folks
--------------------------------------------------------------- and your Grandkids will be the recipients Flopper .

They don't have millions of blacks and hispanics to take care of
They don't have millions of refugees to take care of at the cost of the American taxpayer
And neither does the US.
Refugees programs are generally either cost-neutral or cost-positive for the host countries. After the first 8 months of resettlement refugee employment exceeded those of their U.S.-born counterparts. Refugees agree to payback transportation cost out of earnings, and most do. Also much of the cost of resettlement is born by private charities. The idea that refugees contribute nothing to this country is wrong. One only need to look at list refuges to see their many contributions.

Just a short list:
Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist and father of modern physics

Enrico Fermi, Nobel Laureate and member of Manhattan project
Madeline Albright, first women Secretary of State
Gloria Esterfan, seven-time Grammy Award-winning singer
Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google.
Andy Garcia, Actor
Salvador Dali, Artist and father of surreal painting
The Dalai Lama, leader-in-exile and Nobel Laureate
Andrew Grove, Charman and CEO of Intel
Henry Grunwald, Former Editor-in-Chief, Time Inc
Roberto Goizuetta, CEO of Coca Cola
Henry Kisneger, Secretary of State

Madeleine Kunin, former governor of Vermont and US Ambassador
Tom Lantos, US Congressman
John G. Kemeny, computer pioneer and President of Dartmouth College
Andre Meyerhoff, Scientist and Nobel Laureate
Billy Wilder, film director and writer

Refugees are not migrants. Generally, they have job skills and often financial resources. They did not abandon their country. They were forced to leave and many eventually return.

List of refugees - Wikipedia
Famous refugees

you immigrant and refugee lovers will love refugees and importeds no matter what . Me personally , i could not care less about the money aspects that seem to drive many of your types Flopper . I am concerned about the harm that importeds and refugees cause USA society because of their foreign influence and ideas Flopper .

Last edited:
you immigrant and refugee lovers will love refugees and importeds no matter what . Me personally , i could not care less about the money aspects that seem to drive many of your types Flopper . I am concerned about the harm that importeds and refugees cause USA society because of their foreign influence and ideas Flopper .
Immigrants and refugees and their children, (not illegals) are the life blood of this country. The existence of companies like Apple, IBM, Google, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Yahoo, and hundreds of other we depend on were founded by immigrants or their children. In fact, 40% of the 500 giant corporations that make up the S&P500 were all founded by immigrants or their children. And immigrants are not just builders of industry but a rather astounding number of 700 of our Congressional Metal of Honor recipients are immigrants. Stop legal immigration to the US and in 50 years, America would be a third world country.

Last edited:
Immigrants and refugees and their children, (not illegals) are the life blood of this country. The existence of companies like Apple, IBM, Google, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Yahoo, and hundreds of other we depend on were founded by immigrants or their children. In fact, 40% of the 500 giant corporations that make up the S&P500 were all founded by immigrants or their children. Stop legal immigration to the US and in 50 years, America would be a third world country.
-------------------------------------------- i doubt your opinion is accurate Flopper . Immgrants are destroying the USA society as we type . They are being imported for their votes . And they vote for FREE stuff rather than for RIGHTS and Freedom Flopper .

Pretty simple..."Eat two bowls of rice and a fish head and call me in the morning."

Immigrants and refugees and their children, (not illegals) are the life blood of this country. The existence of companies like Apple, IBM, Google, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Yahoo, and hundreds of other we depend on were founded by immigrants or their children. In fact, 40% of the 500 giant corporations that make up the S&P500 were all founded by immigrants or their children. Stop legal immigration to the US and in 50 years, America would be a third world country.
-------------------------------------------- i doubt your opinion is accurate Flopper . Immgrants are destroying the USA society as we type . They are being imported for their votes . And they vote for FREE stuff rather than for RIGHTS and Freedom Flopper .
It's not just my opinion. It is a fact. Few native born Americans face the hardships and hurdles that immigrants face. Out of those hardships comes strength and a determination to succeed, to take advantage of opportunities in America that just don't exist in their country.

The facts speak for themselves, legal immigrants to this country have made major contributions to our society and will continue to do so.

1. Immigrants start businesses. According to the Small Business Administration, immigrants are 30 percent more likely to start a business in the United States than non-immigrants, and 18 percent of all small business owners in the United States are immigrants.
  2. Immigrant-owned businesses create jobs for American workers. According to the Fiscal Policy Institute, small businesses owned by immigrants employed an estimated 4.7 million people in 2007, and according to the latest estimates, these small businesses generated more than $776 billion annually.
  3. Immigrants are also more likely to create their own jobs. According the U.S. Department of Labor, 7.5 percent of the foreign born are self-employed compared to 6.6 percent among the native-born.
  4. Immigrants develop cutting-edge technologies and companies. According to the National Venture Capital Association, immigrants have started 25 percent of public U.S. companies that were backed by venture capital investors. This list includes Google, eBay, Yahoo!, Sun Microsystems, and Intel.
  5. Immigrants are our engineers, scientists, and innovators. According to the Census Bureau, despite making up only 16 percent of the resident population holding a bachelor’s degree or higher, immigrants represent 33 percent of engineers, 27 percent of mathematicians, statisticians, and computer scientist, and 24 percent of physical scientists. Additionally, according to the Partnership for a New American Economy, in 2011, foreign-born inventors were credited with contributing to more than 75 percent of patents issued to the top 10 patent-producing universities.
  6. Immigration boosts earnings for American workers. Increased immigration to the United States has increased the earnings of Americans with more than a high school degree. Between 1990 and 2004, increased immigration was correlated with increasing earnings of Americans by 0.7 percent and is expected to contribute to an increase of 1.8 percent over the long-term, according to a study by the University of California at Davis.
  7. Immigrants boost demand for local consumer goods. The Immigration Policy Center estimates that the purchasing power of Latinos and Asians, many of whom are immigrants, alone will reach $1.5 trillion and $775 billion, respectively, by 2015.
  8. Immigration reform legislation like the DREAM Act reduces the deficit. According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, under the 2010 House-passed version of the DREAM Act, the federal deficit would be reduced by $2.2 billion over ten years because of increased tax revenues.
  9. Comprehensive immigration reform would create jobs. Comprehensive immigration reform could support and create up to 900,000 new jobs within three years of reform from the increase in consumer spending, according to the Center for American Progress.
  10. Comprehensive immigration reform would increase America’s GDP.The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that even under low investment assumptions, comprehensive immigration reform would increase GDP by between 0.8 percent and 1.3 percent from 2012 to 2016.
Ten Ways Immigrants Help Build and Strengthen Our Economy

Read this carefully:

You are being redirected...

It's not just my opinion. It is a fact. Few native born Americans face the hardships and hurdles that immigrants face. Out of those hardships comes strength and a determination to succeed, to take advantage of opportunities in America that just don't exist in their country.

The facts speak for themselves, legal immigrants to this country have made major contributions to our society and will continue to do so.

1. Immigrants start businesses. According to the Small Business Administration, immigrants are 30 percent more likely to start a business in the United States than non-immigrants, and 18 percent of all small business owners in the United States are immigrants.
  2. Immigrant-owned businesses create jobs for American workers. According to the Fiscal Policy Institute, small businesses owned by immigrants employed an estimated 4.7 million people in 2007, and according to the latest estimates, these small businesses generated more than $776 billion annually.
  3. Immigrants are also more likely to create their own jobs. According the U.S. Department of Labor, 7.5 percent of the foreign born are self-employed compared to 6.6 percent among the native-born.
  4. Immigrants develop cutting-edge technologies and companies. According to the National Venture Capital Association, immigrants have started 25 percent of public U.S. companies that were backed by venture capital investors. This list includes Google, eBay, Yahoo!, Sun Microsystems, and Intel.
  5. Immigrants are our engineers, scientists, and innovators. According to the Census Bureau, despite making up only 16 percent of the resident population holding a bachelor’s degree or higher, immigrants represent 33 percent of engineers, 27 percent of mathematicians, statisticians, and computer scientist, and 24 percent of physical scientists. Additionally, according to the Partnership for a New American Economy, in 2011, foreign-born inventors were credited with contributing to more than 75 percent of patents issued to the top 10 patent-producing universities.
  6. Immigration boosts earnings for American workers. Increased immigration to the United States has increased the earnings of Americans with more than a high school degree. Between 1990 and 2004, increased immigration was correlated with increasing earnings of Americans by 0.7 percent and is expected to contribute to an increase of 1.8 percent over the long-term, according to a study by the University of California at Davis.
  7. Immigrants boost demand for local consumer goods. The Immigration Policy Center estimates that the purchasing power of Latinos and Asians, many of whom are immigrants, alone will reach $1.5 trillion and $775 billion, respectively, by 2015.
  8. Immigration reform legislation like the DREAM Act reduces the deficit. According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, under the 2010 House-passed version of the DREAM Act, the federal deficit would be reduced by $2.2 billion over ten years because of increased tax revenues.
  9. Comprehensive immigration reform would create jobs. Comprehensive immigration reform could support and create up to 900,000 new jobs within three years of reform from the increase in consumer spending, according to the Center for American Progress.
  10. Comprehensive immigration reform would increase America’s GDP.The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that even under low investment assumptions, comprehensive immigration reform would increase GDP by between 0.8 percent and 1.3 percent from 2012 to 2016.

Yeah, but which immigrants?
The elites we're getting from India, China, Russia, Poland, Korea, Sweden, Britain etc.
or
the riff raffs we're getting from Mexico, Guatemala, Syria, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Honduras etc.

Last edited:

not impressed , feck immigration . Plus , like i say , i don't care about the business or money . Money is no big deal to me . As my Dad told me once in about 1959 or so . He said , Son , many things are more important then money . He then put money into perspective when he told me , a 10 year old at the time that Whores will do anything for money but Good people will not . As i have said , i grew up rich [to my mind] all through the 50s , 60s , 70s and in 1970 when USA population was at about 210 million with very little foreign influence or imported people i was RICH . Now in 2010 the USA population , not counting illegals is 310 million and millenials need to be on DADs insurance , live in Moms basement and they ride skateboards as they shop for disposable diapers or go to work at WalMart :afro: . At the age of 18 - 19 after i got my railroad job i was riding new motorcycles , driving new cars and building my first house at about 25 years of age on 10 acres of maple hardwood forest and providing for 2 kids and a nonworking wife , As i said , feck imported people into the USA Flopper .

Last edited:
see the murderous works of the imported 'ms13' gangs that is murdering American schoolkids in New York and Texas and all over the USA Flopper .

Forum List

Back