Man shot by armed citizen, had been arrested 32 times over 10 years with 4 felony convictions...this is why we have gun crime.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The reason we have gun crime in the U.S.? The democrat party does not take violent crime seriously, and continually releases violent criminals to attack innocent citizens over and over again....

Darius Moss is no stranger to police in Chicago. Since 2014 Moss has been arrested an incredible 32 times since 2014; a rap sheet that has also resulted in at least four felony convictions during that same time period.
Moss’s latest arrest came on Friday afternoon, after authorities say he robbed a man at gunpoint on a Green Line train. Since Chicago bans firearms from all CTA premises, Moss may have (rightfully) believed that the odds of his victim also being armed were pretty slim, but the repeat offender ended up winning the armed citizen lottery by picking an off-duty security guard who had a gun of his own as his intended target.
-----

Moss, on the other hand, was shot in the leg by the armed citizen, and was taken into custody a short time later.

At a bond hearing on Sunday, prosecutors provided more details about the robbery, as well as the armed citizen who fought back.

The reason we have gun crime in the U.S.? The democrat party does not take violent crime seriously, and continually releases violent criminals to attack innocent citizens over and over again....

Darius Moss is no stranger to police in Chicago. Since 2014 Moss has been arrested an incredible 32 times since 2014; a rap sheet that has also resulted in at least four felony convictions during that same time period.
Moss’s latest arrest came on Friday afternoon, after authorities say he robbed a man at gunpoint on a Green Line train. Since Chicago bans firearms from all CTA premises, Moss may have (rightfully) believed that the odds of his victim also being armed were pretty slim, but the repeat offender ended up winning the armed citizen lottery by picking an off-duty security guard who had a gun of his own as his intended target.
-----

Moss, on the other hand, was shot in the leg by the armed citizen, and was taken into custody a short time later.

At a bond hearing on Sunday, prosecutors provided more details about the robbery, as well as the armed citizen who fought back.

I for one would not of shot for the leg because it is harder to hit that then the chest......Oh yeah, until the guy falls on his face, i proceed to empty the magazine until then.

-----

Lessons learned: Only buy quality firearms, properly maintain them and keep in practice at a range.
From the article: "The guard expended 18 rounds, four of which jammed, during the incident, he said. Chicago police said Moss was shot once in the leg, but the victim was not injured."

The guard was lucky. Sometimes you are. Sometimes you are not.

Lessons learned: Only buy quality firearms, properly maintain them and keep in practice at a range.
From the article: "The guard expended 18 rounds, four of which jammed, during the incident, he said. Chicago police said Moss was shot once in the leg, but the victim was not injured."

The guard was lucky. Sometimes you are. Sometimes you are not.
LOL....There was a armed security outfit in my AO that issued Ruger P-89s....I asked the owner why issue a boat anchor and he said "they always go bang and no "glock leg" worries".....Fair enough. ;)

LOL....There was a armed security outfit in my AO that issued Ruger P-89s....I asked the owner why issue a boat anchor and he said "they always go bang and no "glock leg" worries".....Fair enough. ;)
I never ask you if you are a carrier, permitted or not. I know you well enough from here to bet money, when you do choose to carry for whatever reason, you are packing something that will not jamb 4 times in 18 shots and not using ammo that would cause it. Also, pretty sure you do enough range time to be a first shot hitter, especially if you choose to step back in and initiate action, already knowing where the threat is.
I hope neither of us ever have to.

Did the libs in chicago pay his hospital bill turn the robber lose with their condolences?

I never ask you if you are a carrier, permitted or not. I know you well enough from here to bet money, when you do choose to carry for whatever reason, you are packing something that will not jamb 4 times in 18 shots and not using ammo that would cause it. Also, pretty sure you do enough range time to be a first shot hitter, especially if you choose to step back in and initiate action, already knowing where the threat is.
I hope neither of us ever have to.
Yeah, I have skills. ;)

Yeah, I have skills. ;)
Well, more power to ya, take care of you and yours in these strange times (another 7 shot in Monterey Bay, Ca. tonight, shooter in custody) and say hay to goober unless he walks up with it drawn.

Well, more power to ya, take care of you and yours in these strange times (another 7 shot in Monterey Bay, Ca. tonight, shooter in custody) and say hay to goober unless he walks up with it drawn.

In the Chinese Zodiac, it is apparently the year of shooting Asian people....

I for one would not of shot for the leg because it is harder to hit that then the chest......Oh yeah, until the guy falls on his face, i proceed to empty the magazine until then.

Really? How many people have you emptied your magazine into?

Forum List

Back