Jan 6 insurrectionist stalks Obama's house with Molotov cocktail. Is this a crime, or 1st amendment right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was strange about the guy with the weapon. He called the police reporting himself, and they were on the lookout for him outside Kavanaughs house.

An armed man arrested near Justice Brett Kavanaugh's home in Maryland was charged with "attempts to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap or murder" the justice, according to a charging document in the case.

The man, identified in the documents as Nicholas John Roske, called Montgomery County Emergency Communications Center and told the call taker "he was having suicidal thoughts and had a firearm in his suitcase," the document said. He also told the call taker "he came from California to kill a specific United States Supreme Court justice."

Officers from the Montgomery County Police Department who were dispatched to the scene encountered Roske while he was still on the call. He was taken into custody without incident.

If I recall correctly, the guy approached Kavvy's house, but noticed that a police presence was already there, so he retreated, thinking they knew what he was up to and were there for him. So he retreated and called 911, basically as a surrender. But the police weren't there for him at all, and were providing generalized security.

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that they were concerned he was coming to the area and had a Be On the Lookout, or BOLO, order out for his arrest. He was livestreaming just before he was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, according to sources.

Authorities who searched his car found multiple firearms, ammunition and material to make at least one Molotov cocktail, according to law enforcement sources.

Man with Jan. 6 warrant arrested near Obama DC home

In my opinion, this does not constitute a peaceful protest.
It does not constitute a protest.

I would have hoped to see more bipartisan condemnation here. But it seems that most on the right are more interested in making excuses.

I'm sure you believe that.

Why won't Mike run?

Why is Mike too cowardly to run, or even come out of the closet???

We know Mike has one early endorsement locked up....

Why are Michelle Obama and George W. Bush such good friends? Inside an ...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that they were concerned he was coming to the area and had a Be On the Lookout, or BOLO, order out for his arrest. He was livestreaming just before he was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, according to sources.

Authorities who searched his car found multiple firearms, ammunition and material to make at least one Molotov cocktail, according to law enforcement sources.

Man with Jan. 6 warrant arrested near Obama DC home

In my opinion, this does not constitute a peaceful protest.
You’re an idiot.

His conduct was apparently criminal especially if he was contemplating a Molotov cocktail being tossed. Crime itself is not protected by the 1st Amendment.

damn, george is attracted to men...who knew

The real W, and what his "Pro Israel Christian" supporters thought of him, those two "perceptions" were in completely different galaxies. W had no problem at all with a man as first "lady" as long as the DoJ did not re-open 911, and Eric Holder was never any good at practicing law anyway, but he was good at selling out prosecutions for donations to the Democrats...

You’re an idiot.

His conduct was apparently criminal especially if he was contemplating a Molotov cocktail being tossed. Crime itself is not protected by the 1st Amendment.
to bad odummu has all that armed security twenty four hours a day....apparently they spend all their time playing spin the bottle and hide the sausage with the odummy girls

He should have stolen an Abrams tank from the National Guard armory. Hard to stop that with a 9mm.
.I kind of wish he did that. We've been hilarious To watch a new story about some nut job Being blown apart By the soldiers guarding the armory before he ever got anywhere near the tank.

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules for starting a thread in Zone 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back