Jan 6 insurrectionist stalks Obama's house with Molotov cocktail. Is this a crime, or 1st amendment right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that for a second.
They did it to Supreme Court justices and Mitch McConnell, fuckface.

If they did that outside my house, I would let lead fly, IDGAF. I ain't callin' no law. :nono:

The best thing they'd get from me is a warning shot to where they can hear the bullet whiz by. After that they better be a steppin' and a fetchin'.

Last edited:
The lesson, don't livestream if you intend to perform an illegal act. Nothing about this story makes any sense. Does the FBI recruit maniacs out of mental institutions? Where do they find these guys? It should be noted that democrat activist and potential assassin James Hodgkinson drove into Washington D.C. without any livestreaming. He may have met with democrat staffers and he may have been furnished with the schedule of republican baseball practice. This was a serious assassin and the media wasn't too interested that only Republican Representative Steve Scalise was wounded. Capital Cops were credited with taking down Hodgkinson but they aren't that good. Maybe he was doomed by the covert agency that recruited him.
And you may have had a lobotomy. I am glad the LEO was on this, and I wish security was better in the Scalise shoot up. 'covert agency' is goofy conspiracy guy muttering.

Per the left the last several years, it was a peaceful protest.

It was Obama who stirred up hatred and violence from the left, starting with the Occupy Wall Street movement in 2011. He was after all, a "community organizer", which is a fancy name for a Marxist agent provocateur. It was Barack Obama who radicalized those on the left, as well and those on the right.

The whole world just saw what an insurrection looks like. You Dems look like the morons that you are when you still call Jan 6 an insurrection.

Is anyone surprised that Dems are redefining words again to support their agenda?

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that they were concerned he was coming to the area and had a Be On the Lookout, or BOLO, order out for his arrest. He was livestreaming just before he was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, according to sources.

Authorities who searched his car found multiple firearms, ammunition and material to make at least one Molotov cocktail, according to law enforcement sources.

Man with Jan. 6 warrant arrested near Obama DC home

In my opinion, this does not constitute a peaceful protest.
Another Patriot framed by the EvilZ FBI and Da Commies! After he had heeded Trump's post which had Obama's address and replied with 'got em surrounded.' He was Framed! Trump Won!

You have a link of anyone defending people outside Justices' homes with weapons and explosives? I'm pretty sure there was only one report of a person being nearby anyone's home with weapons, and I don't think anyone defended that guy.
What was strange about the guy with the weapon. He called the police reporting himself, and they were on the lookout for him outside Kavanaughs house.

An armed man arrested near Justice Brett Kavanaugh's home in Maryland was charged with "attempts to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap or murder" the justice, according to a charging document in the case.

The man, identified in the documents as Nicholas John Roske, called Montgomery County Emergency Communications Center and told the call taker "he was having suicidal thoughts and had a firearm in his suitcase," the document said. He also told the call taker "he came from California to kill a specific United States Supreme Court justice."

Officers from the Montgomery County Police Department who were dispatched to the scene encountered Roske while he was still on the call. He was taken into custody without incident.

Last edited:
Law enforcement sources told ABC News that they were concerned he was coming to the area and had a Be On the Lookout, or BOLO, order out for his arrest. He was livestreaming just before he was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, according to sources.

Authorities who searched his car found multiple firearms, ammunition and material to make at least one Molotov cocktail, according to law enforcement sources.

Man with Jan. 6 warrant arrested near Obama DC home

In my opinion, this does not constitute a peaceful protest.
Well, it depends on whether his 30 or so FBI handlers gave him an ACTUAL cocktail or a fake one.

I'm guessing fake.

This thread has a topic. I suggest you all keep to it instead of trying to derail it with book bans, gay parades, etc.

Some of you will find yourselves unable to reply in this thread due to the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back