James Comey Fighting to Stay Out of Jail

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Rod Rosenstein is about to lose his job. McCabe is already neutered and will probably get stripped of his retirement along with James Comey and there will be prosecutions of The Obama FBI and DOJ Cronies for FISA Abuse and other crimes.

Last edited:
This should be 2018's new theme song for the left, the Democrat Party, and all of the Obama-era holdovers left in the American government...

Rod Rosenstein is about to lose his job. McCabe is already neutered and will probably get stripped of his retirement along with James Comey and there will be prosecutions of The Obama FBI and DOJ Cronies for FISA Abuse and other crimes.
I hope so. They should all be going to jail.

Sadly I think bey get a slap on the wrist. But they will pay in some way, but doubtful actual justice will be achieved!

Why? Because They happen to know a lot of corrupt Senators and Congressmen, and by “Know” I mean they have Leverage on them.

Sadly I think bey get a slap on the wrist. But they will pay in some way, but doubtful actual justice will be achieved!

Why? Because They happen to know a lot of corrupt Senators and Congressmen, and by “Know” I mean they have Leverage on them.

I'm sure anyone who has been in the upper ranks of the FBI has plenty of dirt on lots of politicians.

Has anyone also noticed how Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Mills no longer are making appearances like they used to love to do?

James Comey Fighting to Stay Out of Jail

so is Lois

:abgg2q.jpg:

Has anyone also noticed how Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Mills no longer are making appearances like they used to love to do?

They know they'll be wrigglin on the hook soon enough. Their names are constantly coming up whenever this coup is discussed.

Well their names should come up. They were an active part of it. So was Schiff, Waters, Pelosi & Schumer

They know they'll be wrigglin on the hook soon enough. Their names are constantly coming up whenever this coup is discussed.

I'm sure anyone who has been in the upper ranks of the FBI has plenty of dirt on lots of politicians.

Been that way along time...

life-magazine-j-edgar-hoove.jpg

Forum List

Back