The FBI's Role in the Jan. 6 Capitol Fracas Is Absolutely Disgusting

Do you trust the government FF?
~S~
I don't trust people to always do the right thing. Is there a divinely- or computer-controlled government out there somewhere? Government is just people and institutions.

Thus, rules. Laws. Etc.

Things are looking down for Trump, his mob & his gullible rubes so it's the FBI's fault that his ass is in the bag along with that crew who just got supeonas such as his asseater Lindsey Graham.

PIG-lousi (IT) fomented the insurrection and the scum demonRATS took IT up on it..just like IT planned for.
Why do you think IT fled like a botoxed twat....
So did Matt Gaetz, Gomer, MTG, Banks & the rest of Trump's mob in the HOR. They were looking for Mommy's skirt.

So did Matt Gaetz, Gomer, MTG, Banks & the rest of Trump's mob in the HOR. They were looking for Mommy's skirt.
deny all you want...can't change facts
now, go find mommys skirt
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The commission and hearings have been presenting plenty leading to more seizures and warrants of Trump cronies. 😁
yo, retard, give us facts...quit spewing like a parrot---oh, thats right, you can't think for yourself

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

He should have one once in a while. It might do him some good, but probably not. He's a lost cause.
yes, you are a lost cause
did your parents have any kids that lived
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I suspect that when Senator Cruz the FBI spokesperson about Epps and his role in the 1/6 non-insurrection, she couldn’t answer honestly without having to lie her ass off. So, to her minimal credit, at least she chose not to lie under oath.

How can the Congress provide “oversight” over FBI behavior if the FBI CAN GET AWAY with declining to answer? Time for the GOP to reclaim at least the House. And then, open up a can of whoop ass on the FBI.

I suspect that when Senator Cruz the FBI spokesperson about Epps and his role in the 1/6 non-insurrection, she couldn’t answer honestly without having to lie her ass off. So, to her minimal credit, at least she chose not to lie under oath.

How can the Congress provide “oversight” over FBI behavior if the FBI CAN GET AWAY with declining to answer? Time for the GOP to reclaim at least the House. And then, open up a can of whoop ass on the FBI.
You can suspect anything you want...but the fact is that the FBI does not answer that kind of question and Cruz is smart enough to know that

This is why the deep state will continue to rig elections, to favor those who won't do such a thing. There are many in the GOP that won't open any such cans.

This is why the deep state will continue to rig elections, to favor those who won't do such a thing. There are many in the GOP that won't open any such cans.
I partially agree. Although my position is that I have not seen sufficient evidence that the voter fraud efforts succeeded and in altering the Electoral College vote count in any state. I absolutely do recognize that the fraud efforts were big and clear.

I don’t think I’m a threat to enter Congress, I’d certainly be seeking real voting reform. But

I partially agree. Although my position is that I have not seen sufficient evidence that the voter fraud efforts succeeded and in altering the Electoral College vote count in any state. I absolutely do recognize that the fraud efforts were big and clear.

I don’t think I’m a threat to enter Congress, I’d certainly be seeking real voting reform. But

Rather than looking at individual efforts by the Democrats, such mail in ballots, ballot curing, harvesting, etc.. how about we simply note that those states in which the Constitution was ignored.....that any body in a state, other than the state legislature that altered the “time, place, and manner” of elections.....made that state unconstitutional.

It was the basis for Bush-Gore, in Florida.

And, it is on the Supreme Court docket for October.

the Court granted certiorari, a hearing that they refused Trump, to Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives Timothy K. Moore (R), on the question of exactly who is empowered to set up the districting map for the election of federal offices, Senators and Representatives.

Guess which other federal office falls under that rubric. That's right.....the presidency.

You Leftists are about to see what Trump did for this nation in picking Originalists, who value the specific language of the US Constitution over the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, who claim they can alter it from any court.

6. Questions presented:

Whether a State's judicial branch may nullify the regulations governing the "Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives . . . prescribed . . . by the Legislature thereof," U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4, cl. 1, and replace them with regulations of the state courts' own devising, based on vague state constitutional provisions purportedly vesting the state judiciary with power to prescribe whatever rules it deems appropriate to ensure a "fair" or "free" election.

There is no “deep state” you crazy paranoid freak

There is no “deep state” you crazy paranoid freak
5722a5a336927d501a89bc48f1c3e261--argumentation-persuasive-writing.jpg

Forum List

Back