James Comey Fighting to Stay Out of Jail

Sadly I think bey get a slap on the wrist. But they will pay in some way, but doubtful actual justice will be achieved!

Why? Because They happen to know a lot of corrupt Senators and Congressmen, and by “Know” I mean they have Leverage on them.

Rod Rosenstein is about to lose his job. McCabe is already neutered and will probably get stripped of his retirement along with James Comey and there will be prosecutions of The Obama FBI and DOJ Cronies for FISA Abuse and other crimes.
I hope so. They should all be going to jail.
I'm sure anyone who has been in the upper ranks of the FBI has plenty of dirt on lots of politicians.
And I'm sure the politicians have plenty of dirt on them.

Defund the FBI.

It really is. I despise liars and wicked people and it is a delight to see these people punished even just a little bit.

And that goes for watching the libtards in here get bludgeoned and tormented over their moral corruptions and be called on their hypocrisy hatred and intolerance!

is anyone surprised by The Fear in James Comey’s Eyes and Adam Schiff’s Lying Body Language?

And the two Biggest Blowhards and big mouths on The Left have gone in to hiding!

Where is Obama Bin Lying & Hillary Rotten Clinton?

PANIC AT THE FBI! Comey Loyalist and Suspected 'Leaker' Just Fired

Devin Nunes’ Anti-FBI Memo Names James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe

It's CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY since we moved Trump into the White House.

Comey joins the "any day now" crowd :lmao:

It is true that things are taking a terribly long time to unfold. May take years to unravel it all.

But you cocksucker Bolshevik Democrats can't be happy with the TREND....unless you are a really Short Bus Dumb-Ass.

Best line I have heard over the discussions of The Memo:

“After this is over you can lay a bet that nobody is going to want to name a street after James Comey!”

Comey joins the "any day now" crowd :lmao:

It is true that things are taking a terribly long time to unfold. May take years to unravel it all.

But you cocksucker Bolshevik Democrats can't be happy with the TREND....unless you are a really Short Bus Dumb-Ass.

do you see any of us on the seat next to you, corky?

no?

go figure, huh?

Has anyone also noticed how Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Mills no longer are making appearances like they used to love to do?

Those have not been forgotten.

They will pay, along with all the thugs from the past Administration.

Beleive me.....those thugs have not been forgotten.

We really need to have Nuremberg style trials for these people.

Has anyone also noticed how Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Mills no longer are making appearances like they used to love to do?

I’d be eating popcorn watching every minute!

We really need to have Nuremberg style trials for these people.

I agree.

is anyone surprised by The Fear in James Comey’s Eyes and Adam Schiff’s Lying Body Language?

And the two Biggest Blowhards and big mouths on The Left have gone in to hiding!

Where is Obama Bin Lying & Hillary Rotten Clinton?

PANIC AT THE FBI! Comey Loyalist and Suspected 'Leaker' Just Fired

Devin Nunes’ Anti-FBI Memo Names James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe

There is no fear in Comey's eyes. The fear is in Trump's eyes. That is why he will let classified material out the door. Trump puts his needs ahead of the country.

This should be 2018's new theme song for the left, the Democrat Party, and all of the Obama-era holdovers left in the American government...

Russian traitors like you are the ones who should be arrested and tried for treason.

We are going to turn this country into Nazi Germany and get our political enemies. Try it and Trump and his followers like you will face a Nuremberg style trial.

Forum List

Back