Georgia Gubernatorial candidate calls out NFL and kneeling players

You don't live in Georgia, nitwit.

This guy's butthurt because the Failcons got eliminated.

And apparently he's a fascist:
>> Williams, a state senator, took issue with the players who take a knee during the national anthem, as well as the NFL’s decision not to enact a policy requiring them to stand.<<
I never knew watching football games was supposed to be part of a governor's duties but I guess we shouldn't be surprised at a white Southerner lamenting the fact that there are black people not being told what to do by the System.

Last edited:
That 1st amendment really just rubs cons the wrong way. They are itching to force people to shut up.

That 1st amendment really just rubs cons the wrong way. They are itching to force people to shut up.

Nice strawman. No one is suggesting any limitations on the First Amendment.

We just don't like anti-American assholes.

FUCK THE NFL.

FUCK THE NFL.

we're not suggesting limitations on the first amendment, we just want you to stand when we say so, and say what we tell you to.

:rofl:

FUCK THE NFL.

we're not suggesting limitations on the first amendment, we just want you to stand when we say so, and say what we tell you to.

THey are welcome to kneel, if they want to show disrespect to America and Americans, and if the NFL, supports them, they have that right too.

But in doing so, they reveal themselves to be anti-American assholes, and we get to treat them accordingly.

Hey fascist, don't you know the the 1st works both ways? You hate that don't you Benito?

FUCK THE NFL.

THey are welcome to kneel, if they want to show disrespect to America and Americans, and if the NFL, supports them, they have that right too.

But in doing so, they reveal themselves to be anti-American assholes, and we get to treat them accordingly.

anti-american assholes are those that can't mind their own fucking business, like you

FUCK THE NFL.

anti-american assholes are those that can't mind their own fucking business, like you

Someone actively showing disrespect to me and mine is my business.

Your desire that people like you can insult people like me without consequence is noted and denied.

FUCK THE KNEELERS, FUCK THE NFL, FUCK ANYONE THAT ALLIES WITH THEM.

FUCK THE NFL.

The act of kneeling has never symbolised "disrespect" let alone "anti-" anything.

But those who would foist mob mentality on others --- there's your anti-Americanism.

FUCK THE NFL.

Your desire that people like you can insult people like me without consequence is noted and denied.

No, actually fuck YOU and the mob mentality you robotically stand for.

FUCK THE NFL.

The act of kneeling has never symbolised "disrespect" let alone "anti-" anything.

But those who would foist mob mentality on others --- there's your anti-Americanism.

NO ONE buys that shit.

Kneeling during a ritual calling for standing is a show of respect and unity, is disrespectful.

This is just you pretending to be evolved beyond the need for Symbols and Rituals.

ANd fooling no one, not even yourself.

That you would equate nationalism and patriotism with "mob mentality" shows, as if there was any doubt,

that you are not patriotic and are anti-American.

FUCK THE NFL.

No, actually fuck YOU and the mob mentality you robotically stand for.

So you standing with those that are showing disrespect to American and your fellow citizens?

That is your choice. YOu have the right to do so.

Just don't expect anyone to treat you like you are NOT and anti-American ass.

Let me guess, he likes to wave the Confederate Flag around.

Let's do the math.

Zero US troops have been killed by NFL players kneeling.
140,000 US troops were killed fighting the Confederacy.

Apparently the latter is somehow better. I don't get it.

Let's do the math.

Wow, pure left wing speculation. The left has no real clue.

Let's do the math.

The Civil War was settled long ago, and everyone kissed and made up. Part of that policy was accepting the South would no be expected to wallow in shame, and would be allowed to celebrate their history and heritage.

The NFL players are actively disrespecting America and Americans today.

FUCK THE NFL, AND THE KNEELERS, AND THOSE THAT SUPPORT THEM.

Kneeling during a ritual calling for standing is a show of respect and unity, is disrespectful.

Oh fucking bullshit. Ever seen someone pray? Are they "showing disrespect"?

You're so full of yes-master-may-I-have-another robot orders you can't even question what they tell you to parrot.

Dumbass.

This is just you pretending to be evolved beyond the need for Symbols and Rituals.

Symbols are for the symbolminded. And stupid authoritarian rituals commanded to the masses from on high in an even that has jack friggety squat to do with politics is the chewing gum of the gullible. That would be you.

That you would equate nationalism and patriotism with "mob mentality" shows, as if there was any doubt,

Correct. There is no doubt. Ask a 90-year-old German about mob mentality and have them describe what a ball it is. Ask Earnest Starr for his ringing endorsement of mob mentality. Ask those dog owners who had their Dachshuhds ripped from their arms and stoned to death in the streets because Dachshund is a German word, what a great party mob mentality is. Ask thousands of minorities lynched in the same era this fake patriotism-in-sports got foisted on the public. Oh that would be the same era the same mob mentality banned blacks from baseball for sixty years.

Cram your mob mentality straight up your zombie ass.

that you are not patriotic and are anti-American.

I'm not the one sitting here purporting to force black people into a deferential behavior in a sports event that isn't even connected to "patriotism". You probably don't know the first thing about football --- just another authoritarian wanking off on the idea of ordering around people you don't even know.

Fuck you.

Let's do the math.

The Civil War was settled long ago, and everyone kissed and made up.

Apparently not, since here's a governor candy who's all butthurt about uppity black players who don't know their place that he thinks should be picking up his garbage.

Part of that policy was accepting the South would no be expected to wallow in shame, and would be allowed to celebrate their history and heritage.

Again apparently not since the Lost Cause Cult went and erected all those monuments to do exactly that.

The NFL players are actively disrespecting America and Americans today.

And yet --- you can't explain how.

Fuck people who won't think.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

Forum List

Back