James Carville: Ted Cruz "the most talented and fearless Republican politician" since Reagan

Dershowitz has high regard for Cruz as well. He surprised me with his praises for Cruz.

Dershowitz: Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law’s smartest students

"Dershowitz places Cruz alongside Warren among the Senate’s smartest members.

“Their election raised the IQ level of the Senate discernibly. The two of them have to be among the smartest senators now,” Dershowitz said."

Rest of article at link

Dershowitz Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law s smartest students The Daily Caller
Why would that surprise you?

though I did belittle the genius and debating skills of Warren :eek:

I didn't phrase that well did I? :)

When Dershowitz praised Cruz so highly I paid attention to the good Senator for the first time and the more I investigated him the more pleasantly surprised I was.

To have two mega Dems that I personally have respected for years come out with such high praise for Cruz definitely made me take notice of the Senator.

Lol,

Reagan fought for the space station freedom that was to become the international space station. He funded infrastructure, science and r&d problems....

He would laugh at this retarded fool.

This is a good way to fall behind effin mexico. lol

Dershowitz has high regard for Cruz as well. He surprised me with his praises for Cruz.

Dershowitz: Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law’s smartest students

"Dershowitz places Cruz alongside Warren among the Senate’s smartest members.

“Their election raised the IQ level of the Senate discernibly. The two of them have to be among the smartest senators now,” Dershowitz said."

Rest of article at link

Dershowitz Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law s smartest students The Daily Caller

Maybe Douchewitz can get Cruz to defend him.

Alan Dershowitz Denies Suit’s Allegations of Sex With a Minor
Alan is one of the best. Can't understand why you'd ... maybe you don't really know him? Most likely

I don't like him! He acts like Israel can do no wrong.
Ted tells it like it is:thup:

Lol,

Reagan fought for the space station freedom that was to become the international space station. He funded infrastructure, science and r&d problems....

"Off the charts brilliant":2up:

Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy[33] from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 1992.[6][5] While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship.[34] In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year and Team of the Year (with his debate partner, David Panton).[34] Cruz was also a semi-finalist at the 1995 World Universities Debating Championship, making him Princeton’s highest-ranked debater at the championship.[35][36] Princeton's debate team later named their annual novice championship after Cruz.

Cruz's senior thesis on the separation of powers, titled "Clipping the Wings of Angels," draws its inspiration from a passage attributed to President James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and the last two items in the Bill of Rights offered an explicit stop against an all-powerful state. Cruz wrote: "They simply do so from different directions. The Tenth stops new powers, and the Ninth fortifies all other rights, or non-powers."

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.] While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of theHarvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review. Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant." At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Lol,

"Off the charts brilliant":2up:

Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy[33] from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 1992.[6][5] While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship.[34] In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year and Team of the Year (with his debate partner, David Panton).[34] Cruz was also a semi-finalist at the 1995 World Universities Debating Championship, making him Princeton’s highest-ranked debater at the championship.[35][36] Princeton's debate team later named their annual novice championship after Cruz.

Cruz's senior thesis on the separation of powers, titled "Clipping the Wings of Angels," draws its inspiration from a passage attributed to President James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and the last two items in the Bill of Rights offered an explicit stop against an all-powerful state. Cruz wrote: "They simply do so from different directions. The Tenth stops new powers, and the Ninth fortifies all other rights, or non-powers."

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.] While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of theHarvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review. Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant." At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In today's adversarial atmosphere between the D's and R's it says a lot about Senator Cruz when Dershowitz and Carville, two D heavy weights can heap such praise on Cruz.

Forum List

Back