James Carville: Ted Cruz "the most talented and fearless Republican politician" since Reagan

There's a difference between not being afraid to be bold and not being afraid to be a troll, the way Ted Cruz is. He's not even taken seriously by his senate colleagues because of his trolling.

I love love love Jimmy Carville! He plays the redneck to the hilt. He and his wife are two of my favorite political commentators. Carville is a straight shooter.

Dershowitz has high regard for Cruz as well. He surprised me with his praises for Cruz.

Dershowitz: Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law’s smartest students

"Dershowitz places Cruz alongside Warren among the Senate’s smartest members.

“Their election raised the IQ level of the Senate discernibly. The two of them have to be among the smartest senators now,” Dershowitz said."

Rest of article at link

Dershowitz Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law s smartest students The Daily Caller

Dershowitz has high regard for Cruz as well. He surprised me with his praises for Cruz.

“Their election raised the IQ level of the Senate discernibly. The two of them have to be among the smartest senators now,” Dershowitz said."

Rest of article at link

Why would that surprise you?

though I did belittle the genius and debating skills of Warren :eek:

Rest of article at link

Maybe Douchewitz can get Cruz to defend him.

Alan Dershowitz Denies Suit’s Allegations of Sex With a Minor

Rest of article at link

following the Obama model? :lol: gotta love Alan. Obama just knew how to take advantage of a moment regardless of who and what was in his way. story of his life. good luck to those who try and copy it after a few years in the Senate. Would need a disaster like Bush's unlucky ending for a new comer out of nowhere...

uh oh!

Rest of article at link

Alan is one of the best. Can't understand why you'd ... maybe you don't really know him? Most likely

Cruzinator.jpg

For the record Carville is a left wing democrat pundit and a die hard Clinton defender. I wonder if he ever used the word "fearless" to describe a democrat. Certainly not Obama.

Rest of article at link

Alan is one of the best. Can't understand why you'd ... maybe you don't really know him? Most likely

I don't like him! He acts like Israel can do no wrong.

Rest of article at link

I don't like him! He acts like Israel can do no wrong.
hmm..maybe that's why I like him so much

:eek:

Forum List

Back