JAIL TIME!!! Obama Executive Order 13526 Makes Mrs. Clinton Guilty

I am gonna feel so sorry for the sexy 35 female inmates who will have to take showers with Hillary in those shower stalls that hold between 12-20 girls,,,and then we will all feel sorry for the deputies who will have to throw baby powder on a naked Hillary Clinton. maybe they will wear masks and glasses that blur their vision?

Oh My....the HITS just keep coming!!!

Top Secret Spy Satellite Info on N Korea Nuclear Assets Found in Hillary Clinton Home Brew Server!!!!!

Gateway Pundit ^
A bombshell article by John Solomon, Editor of The Washington Times, reported Tuesday evening that top secret spy satellite information about North Korea’s nuclear assets was found in an email from former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s home brew server.

Meme-Hillary-I-Did-Not-Have-Textual-Relations-With-That-Server-Lars-Larson.jpg

AND...Even More!

Clinton Told Aide to Send Classified Info to Personal Email Address

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 9/1/15 | Lachlan Markay
On the same day that the “hacktivist” group WikiLeaks posted tens of thousands of classified State Department communications online, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a top deputy to send now-classified information to her personal email address, newly released emails reveal.“Here’s my personal email,” Clinton told former Sen. George Mitchell, then Clinton’s special envoy for Middle East peace. “Pls use this for reply.”Mitchell responded with details of discussions with Italian foreign minister Franco Frattini. Most of the contents of the email, released by the State Department on Monday night, are redacted pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act exemption designed...

Sigh....

she won't go to trial, let alone jail, because she will not be charged with a crime she did not commit.... I have no idea why that is so hard for you guys salivating, to understand.

Your right wing media, does not get to pick and choose our criminals and be judge, jury and executioners all before even the first 'charge' is made.

We live in America, and one is innocent, until proven guilty.

Your DESPERATION, is apparent....your political posturing and dogma is apparent, and you will fail, again....because your house of lies is built on sand....not because she is guilty of anything and has the power to wiggle her way out of whatever....

The right wing media is going to deservedly fail again, hide and watch. :beer:

Try debating ideas, political positions for a change, instead of your typical mudslinging and paid for by my taxes...republican congress critters, manufactured, dog and pony shows that always go no where....

Americans deserve such a debate.... instead you keep pulling this kind of petty crapola...as if this even matters in the overall picture of anything....

You people are precious. Obama's DOJ is going to go after Hillary Clinton? In your wet dreams, LOL.

You do know the F.B.I is investigating her right?

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

Sigh....

she won't go to trial, let alone jail, because she will not be charged with a crime she did not commit.... I have no idea why that is so hard for you guys salivating, to understand.

Your right wing media, does not get to pick and choose our criminals and be judge, jury and executioners all before even the first 'charge' is made.

Your DESPERATION, is apparent....your political posturing and dogma is apparent, and you will fail, again....because your house of lies is built on sand....not because she is guilty of anything and has the power to wiggle her way out of whatever....

Try debating ideas, political positions for a change, instead of your typical mudslinging and paid for by my taxes...republican congress critters, manufactured, dog and pony shows that always go no where....

Americans deserve such a debate.... instead you keep pulling this kind of petty crapola...as if this even matters in the overall picture of anything....

You people are precious. Obama's DOJ is going to go after Hillary Clinton? In your wet dreams, LOL.

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

Yes I do, and no one in Washington is worried about it beyond how it affects her poll numbers.

Sigh....

Certainly you can discern a political smear piece from essentially a right wing 'blogger' with an agenda, vs. news?

Sigh....

Certainly you can discern a political smear piece from essentially a right wing 'blogger' with an agenda, vs. news?

That's the first one I grabbed, I known about it from a month and Hillary's camp down played it.

It's been weeks since she turned over her server. And she's been charged with what?

Forum List

Back