Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No way. The Calgarian has no chance!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I highly doubt Trump will be the candidate. He is not stable enough to be the Commander in Chief. A guy who says he gets his military strategy from TV is in no way qualified to make decisions to send Americans off to die in wars.

But he taps into the disgust Republicans have towards the establishment.

Carson is a nice guy, but he's not going to win either. Nor is Fiorina. So of the remaining candidates, who is most likely to tap into the disgust at the establishment?

I'm thinking it might be Ted Cruz.

He consistently polls near the top. I think he'll stay there as weaker candidates drop away and I'm pretty sure Trump will get bored and endorse him.

The country desperately needs a solid unapologetic conservative to roll back regressive libtard policy and purge DC of liberal apparatchiks within the government itself.

Cruz for some reason does not excite me. Meh, I'll vote for him.

I wish I you are right about Trump. But as day follows day, he gets stronger rather than weaker. I am dizzzzgusted

President Trump -He's unstoppable!!

donald-trump.jpg

He's inevitable!!!

I highly doubt Trump will be the candidate. He is not stable enough to be the Commander in Chief. A guy who says he gets his military strategy from TV is in no way qualified to make decisions to send Americans off to die in wars.

But he taps into the disgust Republicans have towards the establishment.

Carson is a nice guy, but he's not going to win either. Nor is Fiorina. So of the remaining candidates, who is most likely to tap into the disgust at the establishment?

I'm thinking it might be Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz won't get close to the nomination, much less the White House. He's too far right, with no executive experience. He's still just a Jr. senator--and while he can put on a good dog & pony show, not many take him seriously. He is so far down in the polls, he's licking Donald Trump's boots right now.

I couldn't imagine what the DNC would do with this video--LOL. It's his attempt at filibustering-

Forum List

Back