Jackson Wanted Kids With Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes

So says ABC News just now.

Huh.

Meanwhile, Al Sharpton is praising him as a black hero.

A very talented media freak died.

Naturally, we must expect the talentless media freaks to glom onto the event so they can bask in the finals rays of his media freakitude.

This is, after all, America -- a land that not only embraces losers and freaks, but elevates them far beyond their stations, and then holds them up as examples for our children to emulate.

If George Bush II can grow up to be President and people can honestly think that Sarah Palin should be President?

Face it --pretty much anyone can become the darling of the American public if they have good publicists.

Last edited:
MJ had a skin disorder, He became lighter. He wanted his children to look like him so he chose a white donar.

Let's remember this, Lets live his music, his voice. His love, His sacriface. He is an example for all mankind. He loved humanity. Remember him for his love, charity, his talent. Remember God blessed us. He sent us a talent that is joyfull and loving. God is selfish, He took michael way too soon. God made him , He wanted him in heaven. I can not say anything. God's great creation. You made him and took him away. All I can say is thank you God for his talents that you gave him. I pray He does his work in heaven. Because I know he did his work on Earth. Thank You God For Micheal

What skin disoreder might that be? Name one disorder that changes the color of your skin over your entire body. I suggest you research vitiligo before you answer.

Stop drinking the kool-aid!

What skin disoreder might that be? Name one disorder that changes the color of your skin over your entire body. I suggest you research vitiligo before you answer.

Vitaligo and then later on most likely depigmentation when more then 50% of his skin was already blotched.

I can't blame him for wanting to get depigmentation, especially since he would of been ridiculed in public for having blotches on his skin. Michael Jackson was always sensitive about his looks starting as a child because of his father and his family to a extent.

Last edited:

Vitaligo and then later on most likely depigmentation when more then 50% of his skin was already blotched.

I can't blame him for wanting to get depigmentation, especially since he would of been ridiculed in public for having blotches on his skin. Michael Jackson was always sensitive about his looks starting as a child because of his father and his family to a extent.

Hey stupid, vitiligo does NOT turn your ENTIRE body white!!

Although I'll give you credit for trying to explain away the fact that he bleached his skin in order to appear white. Now explain why he tried so hard to get a European nose. Explain why he had a white sperm donor and a white surrogate to have white children. And tell me how many black women has he married.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then you can bet your ass it's a fucking duck!!

The freak hated being black and tried everything in his power to be white. You can't argue the facts.

It certainly could.

But it would not make your genes white. If he was to mate with a white person, he would produce a child of mixed race appearance. The child would not look caucasian.

It certainly could.

But it would not make your genes white. If he was to mate with a white person, he would produce a child of mixed race appearance. The child would not look caucasian.

Right. And the info I get -- from Wikipedia -- is that Debbie Rowe was NOT implanted with Michael Jackson's sperm, naturally or artificially. So who the F donated the sperm? He obviously had to REQUEST a white man!

There are untold numbers of black babies READY for adoption, but he chooses to MANUFACTURE some white kids?

And he MARRIED Elvis' daughter, an icon of WHITENESS? And then Debbie Rowe, a blond woman?

And I'm sorry, but Vitiligo = BULLSHIT. He had no such thing. That was a cover story for his freakish desire to turn into a white person. Since medical records are private, we'll never know for sure, but my gut tells me that if he actually had vitiligo, we'd have seen some evidence of it.

I'm only pointing out how screwed up this is because he had descendants of Martin Luther King, Jr., Al Sharpton and others speaking glowingly of him as a BLACK icon at his service. He was a great entertainer. But if there were ever a "traitor" to blacks, this guy was it.

So why turn him into a black hero? He just wasn't. He literally wanted to crawl out of his black skin.

Last edited:

Although I'll give you credit for trying to explain away the fact that he bleached his skin in order to appear white. Now explain why he tried so hard to get a European nose. Explain why he had a white sperm donor and a white surrogate to have white children. And tell me how many black women has he married.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then you can bet your ass it's a fucking duck!!

The freak hated being black and tried everything in his power to be white. You can't argue the facts.

Fucktard, he didn't hate being black, he hated looking like his father who happened to be black. You know, the father that verbally, physically, and emotionally abused him. (Not sure about sexually) The father that made fun of his looks all his life. The father that use to beat him as a child when he no longer wanted to rehearse. The father that is unsurprisingly left out of the will and promoted a record label while in an interview after MJ's death.

Know the facts before you run your mouth like a fucking idiot.

By the way, have you looked at MJ's children? They're not exactly white you know..

It certainly could.

Right. And the info I get -- from Wikipedia -- is that Debbie Rowe was NOT implanted with Michael Jackson's sperm, naturally or artificially. So who the F donated the sperm? He obviously had to REQUEST a white man!

There are untold numbers of black babies READY for adoption, but he chooses to MANUFACTURE some white kids?

And he MARRIED Elvis' daughter, an icon of WHITENESS? And then Debbie Rowe, a blond woman?

And I'm sorry, but Vitiligo = BULLSHIT. He had no such thing. That was a cover story for his freakish desire to turn into a white person. Since medical records are private, we'll never know for sure, but my gut tells me that if he actually had vitiligo, we'd have seen some evidence of it.

I'm only pointing out how screwed up this is because he had descendants of Martin Luther King, Jr., Al Sharpton and others speaking glowingly of him as a BLACK icon at his service. He was a great entertainer. But if there were ever a "traitor" to blacks, this guy was it.

So why turn him into a black hero? He just wasn't. He literally wanted to crawl out of his black skin.

Michael is no traitor to blacks, the blacks turned on him first. Listen to his history album disc 2. there is a song and one lyric is "and the black , they stab me in the back"

It's awesome the way the black community embraced him in death. During his life he sure felt betrayed.

Forum List

Back