Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump In Danger Of Being Tossed

:itsok:

Which affidavits are you bleating about?

And even a chump like you ought to grasp that an indictment isn’t evidence.
Evidence is how you get an indictment.

What affidavits? All the ones poll watchers filled out on election night. All part of trumps strategy to stop the election. Cause confusion. A reason to have a do over, have the senate or Supreme Court to decide. Trump and Rudy tried everything. Lied about dominion.

Pence didn’t go along so you sent guys to lynch him. Or stop the certification of the el3ction. Treasonist.

Not the first time you did this. It worked in 2000 Florida

You obviously have nothing. No surprise. You never do.

I doubt “it” will be proved in court. But even a conviction won’t mean diddly dick since it will inevitably be reversed on appeal.

Face it. I’m right. Always. And you’re a dildo, always. You’re as simple as they come.
Appeal? Trial hasn’t even happened yet you’re already ready to appeal? On what grounds?

Appeal? Trial hasn’t even happened yet you’re already ready to appeal? On what grounds?
On the grounds that WrongAgain is that fucking crazy.

He got burned so bad being WrongAgain that now he is intuitively ALREADY laying groundwork to deny that he will be WrongAgain.

He is prepping to deny that Trump really got convicted and to plead about historic injustice that happened to his Dear Leader.

Last edited:
Evidence is how you get an indictment.
Sort of. But your claim is of course vastly oversimplified.
What affidavits? All the ones poll watchers filled out on election night. All part of trumps strategy to stop the election. Cause confusion. A reason to have a do over, have the senate or Supreme Court to decide. Trump and Rudy tried everything. Lied about dominion.
Imagine if they had been examined and proof had been allowed to be presented!
Pence didn’t go along so you sent guys to lynch him.
Pence made the correct call, imho. As I’ve said. But nobody went to lynch him. You’re way gullible. Willingly so.
Or stop the certification of the el3ction.
Is that supposed to be a sentence?
Treasonist.
Who is it you now claim committed “treason,” you mumbling dimwit?
Not the first time you did this. It worked in 2000 Florida
That ^ made no sense.

Sort of. But your claim is of course vastly oversimplified.

Imagine if they had been examined and proof had been allowed to be presented!

Pence made the correct call, imho. As I’ve said. But nobody went to lynch him. You’re way gullible. Willingly so.

Is that supposed to be a sentence?

Who is it you now claim committed “treason,” you mumbling dimwit?

That ^ made no sense.
Over your head.

On the grounds that WrongAgain is that fucking crazy.

He got burned so bad being WrongAgain in the past that he is intuitively ALREADY laying out foundation for denials how him being WrongAgain is not actually him being WrongAgain. About how Trump didn't really get convicted, but that injustice happened to him.
I think trump even said this once. Anything he loses in court, he will appeal. All the way to the Supreme Court if he must. And there he believes he will be ultimately vindicated of all his sins.

So I’m glad th3 state of Georgia is charging him on th3 state level. That one’s different than the other 3 cases.

This is like getting Capone

I doubt “it” will be proved in court.
You doubted Trump will lose 2020 election.
He lost the election, you were WrongAgain.

You doubted that Trump will be indicted.
He was indicted, you were WrongAgain.

You now doubt his guilt will be proven in court, beyond reasonable doubt, before jury of peers.
You will be WrongAgain.

It is what you are.

Last edited:
You’re all hopped up about convictions where there have been no trials yet. You hypocritical gasbag moron. What I’m saying is that even a conviction (if there are any) will be foiled for your cult because convictions can get reversed on appeal.

The charges are legally absurd. Bragg’s indictment can’t even state what the actual crime was.

The so-called “document’s” case means nothing. Nothing was classified. The case actually rests primarily on a non criminal statute.

Any charges related to January 6 are baseless. There isn’t a hint of a ghosts of a shadow of a speck of any evidence that Trump directed, asked or orchestrated any criminal behavior that day. Absolute bullshit.

And so forth.

The way our legal system is SUPPOSED to work is that the grand jury presentments and the ensuing indictments (case by case) are supposed to be scrutinized by neutral jurists. When they see that the legal theories are specious, they are SUPPOSED to dismiss the fucking indictments. (Also for prosecutorial misconduct before the grand juries, and for other related reasons.)

But when that isn’t what the judges could be bothered to do, then after a conviction, if any, appellate courts take up the load.

Yes, yes you are.

You denying that I did over and over

Is true.

There's a stark distinction between disagreeing and then proceeding to lay out hollow talking points devoid of receipts.

I asked you to read the entire article and go line by line.

Now, if you're not willing to do that - it's an admission of guilt.

At least according to your own buffoonish attempt at "thinking".

Yes, yes you are.

Is true.

There's a stark distinction between disagreeing and then proceeding to lay out hollow talking points devoid of receipts.

I asked you to read the entire article and go line by line.

Now, if you're not willing to do that - it's an admission of guilt.

At least according to your own buffoonish attempt at "thinking".
Did I refute the very first point in your article?

Yes or No dummy?

Why the hell am I going to waste my time reading any further if right out of the gate it's clear that you are posting completely stupid trash?

Don’t worry, you flaming retard. I’ll remind all you fucking dishonorable idiots when the time comes.

Dishonorable?

Is that like when you make a bet and then refuse to abide it's terms when you lose? Is that what you are talking about mr.BackAgain?

You are a total clown.

Why the hell am I going to waste my time reading any further if right out of the gate it's clear that you are posting completely stupid trash?

Well you're already a waste of space, oxygen and bandwidth; so believe when I tell you that not a single solitary soul on this entire forum gives one iota of a god damn how you spend your time. But please by all means continue, the entertainment value of your absolute ineptitude to understand what is truly happening in the world around you is worth the time suck you have made yourself.
Cheers to you, you dumb bastard!
johnhackerla-di-caprio-django.gif

Last edited:
5 more pages of bullshit, zero refute to the obvious:

Code 1001 as it pertained to Trump had nothing with to do with being interviewed by FBI, it was for him lying to his lawyers who signed a legal statement that all documents were returned to NA.

Nauta was the one who was charged under 1001 for lying to investigators about moving boxes and concealing documents.

Not only that, False Statements are only part of many other charges against Trump.

I'm a baaaaad man, no doubt.

Forum List

Back