Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump In Danger Of Being Tossed

Now I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "anonymous sources" shindig.

But let's remember, before the Leftist MSM completely degraded the whole concept, protecting sources via anonymity used to be a valid journalistic approach that produced some of the greatest stories and critiques of power over the course of the twentieth century - much like before the entire "whistleblower" dynamic was equally cheapened by Leftist shenanigans. (To put it lightly.)

Furthermore, a RealClear Investigations reporter being the author of this brief definitely raised my eyebrows.

As the investigative arm of the well renowned RealClear Politics website, it delegates an air of legitimacy to what is being alleged here.

But enough of my yappin', here's what we got folks:

It's not a "Conspiracy Theory".

It's not even FAKE NEWS.

It's called journalism, which the Left once used to dabble in from time to time, prior to their Orange Man induced full frontal lobotomies.

And I, for one, am hoping this has merit.
The article is garbage. Sperry claims that he got his information from “unnamed legal insiders” that includes
“Unspecified Procedural errors” refers to Jack Smth’s lies, that are also unspecified and claims that the case is built on inflammatory rhetoric, but fails to give examples. Sperry is the one using rhetoric in the absence of substance

And all of that while ignoring the boxes of classified documents that were recovered, The incriminating audio and video evidence of criminality, and now the testimony of employees who are going to flip on him

The only shred of truth is that Cannon is questioning the propriety of the DC grand Jury before forming the Fla Jury but we will see where that goes. We know Cannon’s bias and if she tries to toss it on that basis it will be appealed and likely overturned

Guilty of what? Read the damned indictments! All 91 counts. Make note of the physical evidence, the audio and video recordings and the numerous credible witnesses, most of whom are Republicans. Next stupid question.
That's 100 pages of saying he's not allowed to say what he thinks. We've all heard the evidence of Trump obeying the law. There are no credible witnesses to anything illegal.

Next stupid question?

Don't put your characteristics on Trump
Haha. You think I’m lying when I say trump was a criminal con man. Maybe you could say that about Biden, Obama, bush 1, Reagan. Even bush 2. None of them ever indicted, even though bush should have been.

And I’m not a member of the deep state globalists. I agree most republicans are and not all of them are trump supporters but many rinos are. Like Lindsay graham

Haha. You think I’m lying when I say trump was a criminal con man.
No. I just think you're stupid.

Maybe you could say that about Biden, Obama, bush 1, Reagan. Even bush 2. None of them ever indicted, even though bush should have been.
All that shows is how sleazy and dishonest the Biden administration is. Do you actually expect us to take the actions of his criminal administration seriously?
And I’m not a member of the deep state globalists. I agree most republicans are and not all of them are trump supporters but many rinos are. Like Lindsay graham
I agree that you're just another lying douchebag prog. You have to have a government job to be a member of the deep state. Do you have a government job?

RINOs are indistinguishable from Democrats, but they all work for the government.

No. I just think you're stupid.

All that shows is how sleazy and dishonest the Biden administration is. Do you actually expect us to take the actions of his criminal administration seriously?

I agree that you're just another lying douchebag prog. You have to have a government job to be a member of the deep state. Do you have a government job?

RINOs are indistinguishable from Democrats, but they all work for the government.
What nazi brainwashed bullshit spin.

Nope I sell manufacturing stuff. Trumps trade war with China cost me bigly

What nazi brainwashed bullshit spin.

Nope I sell manufacturing stuff. Trumps trade war with China cost me bigly
Allowing China to flood our country with their goods puts our security at risk, but you and biden don't give a damn about that, do you?

Who's going to buy your "manufacturing stuff" if american companies can't sell their goods?

Last edited:
Allowing China to flood our country with their goods puts our security at risk, but you and biden don't give a damn about that, do you?

Who's going to buy your "manufacturing stuff" if american companies can't sell their goods?
That’s funny because in the bush year you loved the cheap shit from China. Now you want to flip flop? Too late. You already sold us 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back