Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump In Danger Of Being Tossed

The dims rigged the election. That's what all that COVID hysteria was about.
You're giving us too much credit. We aren't that good.

You are no different than the blacks who argued that OJ didn't do it. NO DIFFERENT. Remember how ignorant they were? That's you when it comes to Trump.

You're giving us too much credit. We aren't that good.

You are no different than the blacks who argued that OJ didn't do it. NO DIFFERENT. Remember how ignorant they were? That's you when it comes to Trump.

How much brains does it require to take advantage of an opportune situation?

You're no different than the goons who support South American dictators.

“The same is true of the D.C. case, where the judge insisted the public has a right to a speedy trial under the 6th Amendment,” he said. “This is nonsense: Only the defendant has the right to demand a speedy trial.”

Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump In Danger Of Being Tossed​

:auiqs.jpg:

In what universe?

Donald and  Alina Habba Lawyer.jpg

One of his whacko lawyers, Alina Habba, would disagree.

You mean he succumbed to blackmail.

Thats your excuse. Let’s see if the jury buys that. Oh yea, they won’t be fair because it’s DC. I forgot the only way to have a fair trial is to have a trump appointed judge, in a red state, with at least 6 trump supporters on the jury.

Thats your excuse. Let’s see if the jury buys that. Oh yea, they won’t be fair because it’s DC. I forgot the only way to have a fair trial is to have a trump appointed judge, in a red state, with at least 6 trump supporters on the jury.

Dude.

NONE OF IT IS GOING TO MATTER.

Get over it.

It's just another futile obstacle that will be overcome.

He will be President.

You will cry.

A right winger cannot have a fair trial in DC, period.

Now I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "anonymous sources" shindig.

But let's remember, before the Leftist MSM completely degraded the whole concept, protecting sources via anonymity used to be a valid journalistic approach that produced some of the greatest stories and critiques of power over the course of the twentieth century - much like before the entire "whistleblower" dynamic was equally cheapened by Leftist shenanigans. (To put it lightly.)

Furthermore, a RealClear Investigations reporter being the author of this brief definitely raised my eyebrows.

As the investigative arm of the well renowned RealClear Politics website, it delegates an air of legitimacy to what is being alleged here.

But enough of my yappin', here's what we got folks:

It's not a "Conspiracy Theory".

It's not even FAKE NEWS.

It's called journalism, which the Left once used to dabble in from time to time, prior to their Orange Man induced full frontal lobotomies.

And I, for one, am hoping this has merit.
Still waiting for the case to be tossed. Meanwhite ,nothing but bad news for T-Rump

Forum List

Back