Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump In Danger Of Being Tossed

Did I touch a nerve, Trump asseater? You MAGAT mouth breather's have been soiling yourselves since Smith indicted your man crush Trump. That's how incompetent he is- you're scared shitless that he's finally going to nail Trump's ass to the wall.

But take heart, you'll always have the taste of his ass on your face.
You’re throwing a fit because your new butt buddy Smith is close to getting the whole case tossed for lying to the court. Again. Continue melting down homo.

When are you know nothing idiots going to stop posting clickbait nonsense already?

Code 1001 as it pertained to Trump had nothing with to do with being interviewed by FBI, it was for him lying to his lawyers who signed a legal statement that all documents were returned to NA.
Did his lawyers secretly tape him saying that like that other scumbag Democrats love so much? If not, how would you prove that? Remember the standard is beyond a reasonable doubt not we really really hate trump.

Even if they did, how do you prove that he was lying as opposed to being mistaken?
Nauta was the one who was charged under 1001 for lying to investigators about moving boxes and concealing documents.

Not only that, False Statements are only part of many other charges against Trump.

Putting Jack Smith in charge is tacit proof that Democrats know they got nothing on Trump. All this is is an attempt to interfere with an election cloaked in lawfare.

You’re throwing a fit because your new butt buddy Smith is close to getting the whole case tossed for lying to the court. Again. Continue melting down homo.
The only thing that's going to get tossed is your cookies when Smith sends your assbuddy Trump to the slammer. :abgg2q.jpg:

oh look, the goof showing no sources now demands one. Your crying and whining is getting old. Just to beat you to the punch. YOU have nothing. As per usual.
Yep, can't actually back up anything, posting good ol' bullshit.

Guilty of what? Read the damned indictments! All 91 counts. Make note of the physical evidence, the audio and video recordings and the numerous credible witnesses, most of whom are Republicans. Next stupid question.
There is no surer evidence that a Democrat has not read the indictments than them telling others to read them. If you had read them, you would quote them instead of repeating what you heard on the news about them.

There is no surer evidence that a Democrat has not read the indictments than them telling others to read them. If you had read them, you would quote them instead of repeating what you heard on the news about them.
Bullshit! I have better things to do that spoonfeed this stuff to idiots. I would have slightly more respect for them if they would atleast try to defend against the charges instead of pretending that they don't exist. Denial is majical thinking and a very primitive way of dealing with problems

Bullshit! I have better things to do that spoonfeed this stuff to idiots. I would have slightly more respect for them if they would atleast try to defend against the charges instead of pretending that they don't exist. Denial is majical thinking and a very primitive way of dealing with problems
Instead of the word salad, you could have just quoted the indictment. If you had read it, that is.

Forum List

Back