Jack Nicholsonesque dem response

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
reminded me of his role in cuckoos nest.....the whole eybrow thing was hysterical

pity dean was banished to NC

i like how he was for the war and for god....pity his career is over now

The response was spectacularly hilarious. I didn't think they could beat Botox Woman in hilarity, but this guy took the cake!

Let me give the speech in short form:

Okay, here we go...

"They spend too much money, but here is where they should spend more!"

no1tovote4 said:
The response was spectacularly hilarious. I didn't think they could beat Botox Woman in hilarity, but this guy took the cake!

Let me give the speech in short form:

Okay, here we go...

"They spend too much money, but here is where they should spend more!"

i liked brit's comment.....it was they we have a better way speach......we agree that what you want to do is good we just want you to do it our way....but we can't tell you what that way is.....

kerry and roberts did that the entire campaign....we have a plan....never did hear what it was

manu1959 said:
i liked brit's comment.....it was they we have a better way speach......we agree that what you want to do is good we just want you to do it our way....but we can't tell you what that way is.....

kerry and roberts did that the entire campaign....we have a plan....never did hear what it was

Well, when they did tell you 'their plan' it was a repeat of Bush's plan.

The debate went like this:

Bush on war plan: The plan is to train Iraqis to take over security and to withdrawal as they take over more control...

Kerry in answer: They have no plan, but here is our plan... We plan to train Iraqis to take over security and to withdrawal as they take over more control... See our plan is direct and open for all to see!

no1tovote4 said:
Well, when they did tell you 'their plan' it was a repeat of Bush's plan.

The debate went like this:

Bush on war plan: The plan is to train Iraqis to take over security and to withdrawal as they take over more control...

Kerry in answer: They have no plan, but here is our plan... We plan to train Iraqis to take over security and to withdrawal as they take over more control... See our plan is direct and open for all to see!

i rember one exchange like that bush got all bent and made some smart ass remark.....i loved it

I loved how Gov. Kaine started off his remarks by letting you know he had spent his early years in missionary work. In other words, Christians, listen up!
Then he spent much of his time talking about working together to get things done. Wonder if he's ever talked to the Democrats about that?????? If Howard Dean thought he was going to pull the wool over anyone's eyes by selecting Gov. Kaine to make the Democrats' remarks, he misread the American public's intelligence.

I couldn't even listen to him, he paused way too long and it felt so scripted.
But yea, gotta love the way he opened it, patting himself of the back.

And the Dems say Bush is a bad public speaker.

theHawk said:
I couldn't even listen to him, he paused way too long and it felt so scripted.
But yea, gotta love the way he opened it, patting himself of the back.

And the Dems say Bush is a bad public speaker.

Bush is a relatively bad public speaker (in English, anyway. He seems to be pretty good in Spanish), but I must say that I've never seen him say, "AND THEN WE'RE GOING IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAIN AND KOREA! AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO IRAN AND SYRIA AND LIBYA AND PALESTINE! AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO THE UN TO WIPE OUT TERRORISM! YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Forum List

Back