I've decided to convert and join the OWS. Who is with me?

images

I've come to a serious decision. I've decided to abandon the Tea Party movement and modern American conservatism and be something quite different. Coming home from Texas on Tuesday, our local radio station was discussing this group and its proposed list of demands. After thinking about it and how great these demands would make my life, I've decided to convert.

Okay who is with me?

Have you been drinking heavily lately?

:rofl:

Not at all. It's just easier to join than to fight, yes? You don't like the list of demands? Which one should we omit?

stock-photo-woman-s-fingers-crossed-behind-her-back-1105841.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Which ones should you get rid of?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13. By the way, demand 6 and 7 contradict each other.

Your do seem to have a point, it is easier to join them than fight them.

I'd love to go to Wall Street. Yeah, I'll meet you there Fox. Turn in your Tea Bag and join us.

Last edited:
Have you been drinking heavily lately?

:rofl:

Not at all. It's just easier to join than to fight, yes? You don't like the list of demands? Which one should we omit?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13. By the way, demand 6 and 7 contradict each other.

Your do seem to have a point, it is easier to join them than fight them.[/QUOTE]

Good catch!

Enhance civilization AND the forests?
:D

Your do seem to have a point, it is easier to join them than fight them.

Good catch!

Enhance civilization AND the forests?
:D

I live in California. It takes an environmental impact to paint bike lanes on roads that already exist. Remember the Earthquake that collapsed the bay bridge last century? They just started rebuilding it. The real reason that our infrastructure sucks is that it takes more time to do paperwork to fix it than it does to build it from scratch.

Forum List

Back