I've decided to convert and join the OWS. Who is with me?

it is most hilarious to watch the reactions to this "movement" and compare it to the reactions to the teabagger "movement".

No shit you think its funny - thats why you spew your nonsense.

You're just trolling - you think I don't know that?

Now go troll because you think its funny...

calm down, punk.

You don't call a grown man a "punk" - I'm not the fucking child camping out in NYC in a fucking park..

I'm not a pussy like you...

You do understand this is just a weak kneed insurrection right?

Yes, but I don't understand how we ran out of government cheese.

Giving too much welfare would be a start... Not to mention we just give countries free money for no good reason...

Our dollar has ZERO value right now...

The only thing that keeps it afloat is faith...

We realistically have no wealth - nothing. There is nothing going for us.

I don't believe you would understand...

I don't believe you have cheese.

calm down, punk.

You don't call a grown man a "punk" - I'm not the fucking child camping out in NYC in a fucking park..

^that's exactly what a 13-year-old punk would post on the internet, punk.

you have a lot of growing up to do, punk. punk punk punkedy punk.

it is most hilarious to watch the reactions to this "movement" and compare it to the reactions to the teabagger "movement".

I am sort of disappointed with the OWS. Unlike the Baggers, there is not a hint of racism involved. I predict that once the Baggers get rid of the "N _ _ _ _" President, they will slowly fade away. That is their number one mission right now, to get rid of the scary black man in the White House.

This might have something to do with the mission of the OWS.

The ration for CEO to Average Worker pay in:

Japan=11:1
Germany=12:1
France=15:1
Italy=20:1
Canda:20:1
South America=21:1
Britian= 22:1
Mexico=47:1
Venezula=50:1
USA=475:1

(August 2011)

:lol: A ratio...So what does it mean ?

I believe he said ration, not ratio.

Oddly enough, most CEO's in the US also oversee companies with vastly more employees than CEO's of companies in
Japan
Germany
France
Italy
Canada (not Canda)
South America (who knew that South America is now considered a sovereign country?)
Britain (not Britian)
Mexico
Venezuela (not Venezula)

I guess it's just easy to shoot darts at American CEO's when one is hateful.

Look at these hippes :rolleyes:

pb-111008-occupy4-cannon.photoblog900.jpg

Yes, but I don't understand how we ran out of government cheese.

Giving too much welfare would be a start... Not to mention we just give countries free money for no good reason...

Our dollar has ZERO value right now...

The only thing that keeps it afloat is faith...

We realistically have no wealth - nothing. There is nothing going for us.

I don't believe you would understand...

I don't believe you have cheese.

That's because Obama stole it from me and gave it to you...

So I worked hard so you could be lazy...

Sounds fair to you no???

I am sort of disappointed with the OWS. Unlike the Baggers, there is not a hint of racism involved. I predict that once the Baggers get rid of the "N _ _ _ _" President, they will slowly fade away. That is their number one mission right now, to get rid of the scary black man in the White House.

Please get your story straight.
Herman Cain is supported by "Baggers", obviously they are sexist, not racist. <sarcasm is a tool>

calm down, punk.

You speak like a 13 yr old. :eusa_eh: Over use of profanity diminishes their effectiveness :eusa_hand:

calm down, punk.

You speak like a 13 yr old. :eusa_eh: Over use of profanity diminishes their effectiveness :eusa_hand:

What you're saying is only philosophical..... With provocative TV shows that advocate all sorts of sexuality and language I would find it odd someone would find my language an issue...

It doesn't make any FUCKING sense to me...

Oh yeah TV shows titties and gay sex scenes but *bleeps* out the word "shit."

Ever see Mad Men?

Chicks get raped and no one is offended but my language is offensive among adults?

I'm me and do what I do as an individual - don't like it - well - fuck off...

Turn on your TV maybe it will be less offensive to you...

Last edited:
"Admin note: This is not an official list of demands. This is a forum post submitted by a single user and hyped by irresponsible news/commentary agencies like Fox News and Mises.org. This content was not published by the OccupyWallSt.org collective, nor was it ever proposed or agreed to on a consensus basis with the NYC General Assembly. There is NO official list of demands."
So, you don't even have a point.

That's just fucking astounding.
Really? It doesn't surprise me at all. Leftists are little more than unfocused rage. They're angry, but they don't know why, and they don't know what to do about it.

That's what makes them such Useful Idiots.

and where the F' did you serve your time more than anyone else???????
Relevance?
(you couldn't have done it, let's put it that way)

Forget the military analogy for a bit.
Let's say, 'when you've worked for a company for any number of years you can criticize how they conduct business'.
Better?

I can't believe ya'll are mocking someone for serving in the military and comparing them to receiving some sort of government handout.
Regardless of where the revenue came from it was earned.
Unless you wish to abolish our DOD, get the fuck over it.

Well maybe the DOD has had too much power for too many years. Why the F' have we been involved in wars all over the planet that had little relevance to us. The only justified war since the Revolution was going into Afghanistan and kicking the Taliban out. You got any justifcation for any in between other than corporate interests?

Ummm...DoD doesn't decide to start military action. Dumbass.

You shouldn't let Janeane Garofolo do your thinking for you. She's not very good at it.

OWS's only movement so far has been that of the street shite-er.

To be a political movement you have to have a direction.

images

I've come to a serious decision. I've decided to abandon the Tea Party movement and modern American conservatism and be something quite different. Coming home from Texas on Tuesday, our local radio station was discussing this group and its proposed list of demands. After thinking about it and how great these demands would make my life, I've decided to convert.

Okay who is with me?

Have you been drinking heavily lately?

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

images

I've come to a serious decision. I've decided to abandon the Tea Party movement and modern American conservatism and be something quite different. Coming home from Texas on Tuesday, our local radio station was discussing this group and its proposed list of demands. After thinking about it and how great these demands would make my life, I've decided to convert.

Okay who is with me?

Have you been drinking heavily lately?

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Not at all. It's just easier to join than to fight, yes? You don't like the list of demands? Which one should we omit?

stock-photo-woman-s-fingers-crossed-behind-her-back-1105841.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back