Ive been in a very dark place

One thing I would definitely suggest is that you never drink alcohol.

There is no drug I know of more likely to set people off into a depressive episode.

My guess is ( given that I think you are a Moslem, right?) that you don't drink alcohol.

I mention this issue just in case.

Now that is some funny shit right there.
People thinking Ima muslim.:lol::lol::lol:
Im gonna go buy a watermelon.
You all just relax.

Eat a pork sammich and prove us wrong :eek:

:lol:

Im nearly unipolar.
My Dr And I tried more antidrepressen pills
Im pretty comfortable with the level of suicidal tendencies I lived with , this try with Buspar was a disaster.
I going to try to remember Im not always totally depressed just for a time and try to remember I will have moments of less then sever depression.
For those who care thanks , for the rest.

Thanks for not giving a shit .I wouldn't wish this on you.

I do care. I spent about 12 years in and out of that hell, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's an extremely difficult problem to deal with, and those who haven't been there do not understand it. It's not "blues", and it's not "feeling down". It's an inability to see any light whatsoever. If I can be of any help, or you want to talk about it, pm me. I may not be able to help, but I've come along way and I now love life. Love and best wishes to you Mr. Fitnah.

I posted some great stuff in the I Wet Myself thread. Check it out Mr. Fitnah. First one I posted, I laughed til wheezed and almost peed myself.

Browsing the net in the wee hours of the morning helps. Sometimes. That's why I do it. If it isn't Damn You Auto Correct, its Stumbleupn. Or google pics of landscapes. Or finding lost cities. Or whatever.

Make my green hair blow in the wind with your talents in photoshop if you feel it coming on again. Graphic playing helps me. Just keep occupied and know we care, dude. :)

Not looking 4 pity just ... hey It is what is is... Im sure many of you aren't much different.

My entire life has been a battle with depression.
Even when I was a child.

That how it is , sometime, day by day other, minute by minute, best to try and stay focused on something else.

As you can see from the responses here, you are NOT alone. Others here have been there, some still fight their own battles with depression. We care. There are hands and lifelines out for you to hang onto, if need be; all you have to do, is reach out. Hang in there.

Forum List

Back