Ive been in a very dark place

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Im nearly unipolar.
My Dr And I tried more antidrepressen pills
Im pretty comfortable with the level of suicidal tendencies I lived with , this try with Buspar was a disaster.
I going to try to remember Im not always totally depressed just for a time and try to remember I will have moments of less then sever depression.
For those who care thanks , for the rest.

Thanks for not giving a shit .I wouldn't wish this on you.

Not looking 4 pity just ... hey It is what is is... Im sure many of you aren't much different.

Im nearly unipolar.
Im pretty comfortable with the level of suicidal tendencies I lived with , this try with Buspar was a disaster.
I going to try to remember Im not always totally depressed just for a time and try to remember I will have moments of less then sever depression.

Sorry buddy. I care and I know many here do as well. Depression doesn't have the stigma it once had and I am very happy that you felt comfortable enough to share this with us. You take care of yourself and let us know if there is anything we can do.

Im nearly unipolar.

Sorry buddy. I care and I know many here do as well. Depression doesn't have the stigma it once had and I am very happy that you felt comfortable enough to share this with us. You take care of yourself and let us know if there is anything we can do.

If it were not for herself ..I would have no point.
I would give to others but Im always so busy.
that would make a difference I think.
But I get stuck doing nothing somwehow .
Thanks. I love you.

After talking to my son I dont go" day to day" its " minute by minute" bad, good moment .by moment.
Its working some.
More rational.
But it is hard with some many things to do and so much jumble..

Everyone goes through the something.
Im not special

After talking to my son I dont go" day to day" its " minute by minute" bad, good moment .by moment.
Its working some.
More rational.
But it is hard with some many things to do and so much jumble..

Everyone goes through the something.
Im not special

Fitnah, you need to get a fucking grip.

Go take a scalding hot shower, and go to bed, and get up tomorrow a 5 AM and run 5 miles.

Shit.

I'm all....deer in headlights look. Joke? Legit? Someone stole his user id? Hacked his account? Back to legit again?

This is so...unlike you.

This is what you're gonne end up like if you can't get over yourself:

lobotomy.jpg

Now, snap the fuck out of it.

If you are serious, take it very seriously and get help, there is help, there is hope.

I

I don't know what to think. So I'll just say I will light a candle for you Mr. Fitnah.
You are not alone although it may feel like it. BTDT and still working on it. If I can, you can because you are much stronger than I am.

I had to look up unipolar. Bi-polar I had heard of.

Now that I have looked it up, it kinda makes sense.

Fitnah, I feel for you. I realize that does you exactly no good. But I do hope you find the right chemical balance and something that helps you come out of that tailspin.

Apparently, it does not have to be a lifetime malady.

I really hope you have the strength and patience and support to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

HUGS

ssaaay..... how about a nice day at that spa? Fun nice ride on the jet ski? Dont make me come there and smack you around :lol:

I hope your doc can get you on a better cocktail of drugs Mr fitnah...and get you feeling better then you are now.

Do you like kitties? Its kitten season...go to the shelter and get you some kitten lovin! :)

Forum List

Back