Ive been in a very dark place

Hang in there friend. Get a new ktten, come here and mess with the trolls, or take a nice walk with your wife.

kittycat.jpg

We went for a walk last night thanks the arthritis has been good life goes on

I think Ill see if there is an old cat my wife will let me get.

Im nearly unipolar.
My Dr And I tried more antidrepressen pills
Im pretty comfortable with the level of suicidal tendencies I lived with , this try with Buspar was a disaster.
I going to try to remember Im not always totally depressed just for a time and try to remember I will have moments of less then sever depression.
For those who care thanks , for the rest.

Thanks for not giving a shit .I wouldn't wish this on you.

It's good you are seeing a doctor. My best advice to you..is change your environment, often. Get out and do things.

I hope for a good outcome for you. Life is to short to think of suicide.

I was like that the other day, Mr. Fitnah. Arthritis flared up so bad, I was really down in the dumps. Cried a lot from the pain, felt hopeless, the roomies all ate and forgot all about me hidden in my room and I had to go struggle to make what little meal I could with my non working hands, scared about what would happen if I were completely totally helpless. Bad day. Very bad. And sometimes its not just one day either. One time, almost a whole week with nothing but pain and helplessness. But...it went back in to remission and I snapped out of it. I always do. But when I'm in that pit of blackness, it's hard.

AND HUGGY, while I'm at it, if you never have been there, you have no clue. Your post was extremely cruel because it richochetted off your target and hit many others. And yeah, I know I didn't spell that right but right now, I don't give a fuck. You don't kick someone when they are down in my book. And thats what you did.

Last edited:
Huggy, you're a piece of shit. Real or not you have to give the benefit of the doubt and support them....or just keep your fucking mouth shut.

I tell you what...why dont you call a suicide prevention hot line and ask them about reaching out. The where and how is not important...its that they do. Its about gaining a bit of support from where ever that may come from.

Get a grip ya wanker and piss off.

Last edited:
And suicides usually have *toyed* with it quite a few times before they do it. So the whole "you aren't serious if you do it THIS way" is totally inappropriate.

Samson is actually on to something. Exercise can do wonders for your mind as well as your body. My advice is to spend more time outside, go for frequent walks, tune out politics and news for a while, and when you start to feel better physically than you do now (not that you are necessarily feeling bad, physically), start expanding your exercise routines with, maybe, weights, swimming, golf (walking the course), etc. There are chemical changes in your brain when you exercise. Maybe those changes are what your psyche is hungering for.

You can do it, and you must do it. You can kontrol the kaos! ;)

Good luck, wingnut!

Huggy, you're a piece of shit. Real or not you have to give the benefit of the doubt and support them....or just keep your fucking mouth shut.

I tell you what...why dont you call a suicide prevention hot line and ask them about reaching out. The where and how is not important...its that they do. Its about gaining a bit of support from where ever that may come from.

Oh really? How many suicides in progress have you prevented? You and Grace do not know what you are talking about. Coddling a suicide is aiding and abetting. They have lost their will to live and don't care what others think any more. Your coo cooing is wasted on them. If you really care you will treat them like a child standing in the middle of the freeway. You don't try to "sweet talk" them out of the situation. You do whatever it takes with as much force and certainty as you have to. You must make them see what they are doing to those that care about them in clear and graffic terms. You must be their wits and good decision and will to fight and live. Anything short of that and YOU HAVE FAILED THEM!!! I am not going to tell you to piss off because I know I am right having been there and done that and have two living brothers as proof of success. They do not need agreement...they need someone that cares to challenge their bad decision.

Oh really? How many suicides in progress have you prevented? You and Grace do not know what you are talking about. Coddling a suicide is aiding and abetting. They have lost their will to live and don't care what others think any more. Your coo cooing is wasted on them. If you really care you will treat them like a child standing in the middle of the freeway. You don't try to "sweet talk" them out of the situation. You do whatever it takes with as much force and certainty as you have to. You must make them see what they are doing to those that care about them in clear and graffic terms. You must be their wits and good decision and will to fight and live. Anything short of that and YOU HAVE FAILED THEM!!! I am not going to tell you to piss off because I know I am right having been there and done that and have two living brothers as proof of success. They do not need agreement...they need someone that cares to challenge their bad decision.

I agree, but calling them a liar is not what you do. Saying that what they tell you is all bullshit is not the thing to do.

so again...fuck off huggy.

Friend of mine suffered. Never told anyone because she saw what others got when they went to the home board to be amongst people so as not to be completely alone. Not good. They were like you, Huggy. So she kept her mouth shut.
Few weeks later, I got an email from her husband. He was looking in her email box, not sure who her online friends were. Last email she got was from me, just jibber jabbering. So he sent me an email and said she was dead. Quietly hung herself. Could I please inform her board friends. I did. But I said she died of illness. Because I knew too, what Huggies awaited such juicy news.
I was devastated. Still am.

Asshole.

Friend of mine suffered. Never told anyone because she saw what others got when they went to the home board to be amongst people so as not to be completely alone. Not good. They were like you, Huggy. So she kept her mouth shut.
Few weeks later, I got an email from her husband. He was looking in her email box, not sure who her online friends were. Last email she got was from me, just jibber jabbering. So he sent me an email and said she was dead. Quietly hung herself. Could I please inform her board friends. I did. But I said she died of illness. Because I knew too, what Huggies awaited such juicy news.

Asshole.

You are the asshole..and a dangerous one indeed. Suicides are LYING to themselves and those around them. You obviously have no clue what my motivation is. Don't even try to figure it out. This is not about you and me or Syren and me. This is about getting someone that is not thinking clearly to stop what they are doing. Pillow talk is stupid in this situation. This is about saving someones life..not making YOU feel better.

I don't give a fuck what either of you bird brains think. What I care about is if I can jar this idiot Fitnah into seeing what he is doing. My motivation and thinking isn't fucked up..it is his. If I was there with him in person I would put his ass in handcuffs until I was sure he understood the reality he needs to see. If he ends up thinking I am an asshole..that makes no difference. Saving someones life that isn't thinking clearly or co-operating is not a popularity contest.

Im nearly unipolar.
My Dr And I tried more antidrepressen pills
Im pretty comfortable with the level of suicidal tendencies I lived with , this try with Buspar was a disaster.
I going to try to remember Im not always totally depressed just for a time and try to remember I will have moments of less then sever depression.
For those who care thanks , for the rest.

Thanks for not giving a shit .I wouldn't wish this on you.

Been there; different way, different reason. Now, I'm going to lay it out for you, the way I did for someone else here that needed the advice. Pills may or may not help with your symptoms, but ultimately, they don't "cure" anything. Your doctor can give you some emotional tools to help you cope, and some advice on using them; beyond that, he/she can't "fix" your problem either. Now, here's the hard part; NO ONE Can get you out of that pit you're in, except YOU. It's not easy, and it's not fun, but you can do it. Consider the pills and the tools and the support a climbing rope; ultimately, it's YOU who has to do the climbing. It's a long climb, and you may fall back more than once, but you have to keep trying, until you make it. It IS possible; if it were not, I wouldn't be here. If I can do it, so can you! To hell with dying; find a reason to live, and start climbing. I don't care, if it's one inch at a time; climb, dammit! I know it's easier to just lie there, and feel sorry for yourself; I know, it's easier to quit;I know, because I almost did that myself. If I had, I would have missed all the good things that have happened since. Now you have a chance, however remote it may feel; you're still alive. Do NOT quit; do NOT give up; get going, and climb!

Huggy, I GET what you are saying. What I DON'T get is HOW you are saying it. You don't kick someone when they are down and call them names, a liar, stupid, etc. You reach out your hand and yank them back up, yes. Similar to what The Gadfly just did. You, on the other hand, are a bull moose in a china shop and have no clue yourself what it's like. If anyone is selfish and dangerous, its YOU.
Take some classes. Get a clue. Then do your thang. But your attitude stinks as it is and you are not helping anyone. And that's the whole point, isn't it?
Tard.

Huggy, I GET what you are saying. What I DON'T get is HOW you are saying it. You don't kick someone when they are down and call them names, a liar, stupid, etc. You reach out your hand and yank them back up, yes. Similar to what The Gadfly just did. You, on the other hand, are a bull moose in a china shop and have no clue yourself what it's like. If anyone is selfish and dangerous, its YOU.
Take some classes. Get a clue. Then do your thang. But your attitude stinks as it is and you are not helping anyone. And that's the whole point, isn't it?
Tard.

I was born in the morning sugar tits..but not THIS morning. I know exactly what it LOOKS like to you. You are not the one in trouble here. If there is any one thing consistent about ALL suicides...it is that they are ALL WRONG!!!! They need to be challenged and convinced they are wrong. What they need is a voice taking the place of their own inner voice, that has since given up, which when they accidentally ran a stop sign and almost ran over a kid... and you pull the car over and that inner voice is SCREAMING in your head what a fucking asshole you are!!!! That is what is missing here.. The loving nurturing voice of reason screaming bloody murder in Fitnah's head. "You Are Wrong Asshole!!! Knock It Off!!!"

You're full of shit, and anyone who has ever worked with people who are suicidal will tell you so.

Your brothers survived despite you, not because of you. I guarantee it.

You're full of shit, and anyone who has ever worked with people who are suicidal will tell you so.

Your brothers survived despite you, not because of you. I guarantee it.

You don't know or guarantee jack shit. I just got a call from my youngest brother this afternoon. He COUNTS on my council when he hits a rough patch. As he did and received today. I can take your idiot opinion. I know I am right. Oh..and so does Fitnah when he comes to his senses. You twits wanna help as long as it doesn't smudge your nail polish. Think what you want. I know if you are looking good..you are feeling good!

Asshole.

You are the asshole..and a dangerous one indeed. Suicides are LYING to themselves and those around them. You obviously have no clue what my motivation is. Don't even try to figure it out. This is not about you and me or Syren and me. This is about getting someone that is not thinking clearly to stop what they are doing. Pillow talk is stupid in this situation. This is about saving someones life..not making YOU feel better.

I don't give a fuck what either of you bird brains think. What I care about is if I can jar this idiot Fitnah into seeing what he is doing. My motivation and thinking isn't fucked up..it is his. If I was there with him in person I would put his ass in handcuffs until I was sure he understood the reality he needs to see. If he ends up thinking I am an asshole..that makes no difference. Saving someones life that isn't thinking clearly or co-operating is not a popularity contest.

Huggy, the ONE thing that everyone who deals with people who have attempted to commit suicide, want to commit suicide, or have committed suicide agrees on is that YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY. When somebody says they have considered suicide, you listen to them. You don't slap them upside the head and tell them to knock it the hell off. Because all that will do is drive them underground.

My son's best friend committed suicide 2 years ago in July. The last time I saw him he said he thought about just blowing his brains out. I told him to knock it off, and he was dead within a few months.

Telling someone that down to stfu and cyber slap them, call them names, yelling at them to get a grip is only YOUR fear, not theirs. Hearing (reading) that shit makes them clam up even more down because NOBODY LISTENS. They just yell and use "tough love" on them....which is the wrong thing to do. You can't bully someone out of depression but you can stomp on them in to the ground even more than they already are.
I highly recommend you take some classes on how to deal with such situations. You proved your idiocy when you said "looking good makes you feel good". Shows you know SQUAT about the subject. Therefore, stfu and go learn.

Asshole.

Huggy, the ONE thing that everyone who deals with people who have attempted to commit suicide, want to commit suicide, or have committed suicide agrees on is that YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY. When somebody says they have considered suicide, you listen to them. You don't slap them upside the head and tell them to knock it the hell off. Because all that will do is drive them underground.

My son's best friend committed suicide 2 years ago in July. The last time I saw him he said he thought about just blowing his brains out. I told him to knock it off, and he was dead within a few months.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your telling him to knock it off did not cause him to succeed in killing himself. You are no doubt feeling some guilt. Don't! You said the right thing. You just did not follow up and stay in his face. A person that is convinced that ending their life is the only way to solve their problems and end their suffering will eventually get in "that place" from which there is no return. Someone being "on top" of the activities of a serious suicide is not easy. I and my brothers were fortunate that I was relentless and caught them in the act. If you take the warning signs seriously someone must be assigned or volunteer to be that persons angel. The lesson, aside from the demands to "knock it off" , are best taught near or at the moment of the attempt. That is when the victim is most convinced they are doing the only thing possible...and that has to be challenged by someone insisting in any way necessary that it is the only thing not allowable. Knowing my brothers are hard headed sons of bitches I knew that the only way to prevent them from succeeding was to catch em in the act and physically remove their ability to continue.

I doubt you thought the kid you knew would just keep on spiraling down to his doom. He probably made your son swear to keep his intentions a secret after you nixed his plan. Young people make stupid pacts like that. Most teen suicides are over stupid bullshit. They know they will be ridiculed by an adult so they don't share their pain. They cannot help it. Just the hormones alone are enough to certify most teens as crazy. You can't trust the normally adjusted ones as far as you can throw them...the ones that are falling off the tracks demand constant surveillance for their own protection. Even then a few slip through the cracks. You cannot save everyone. The best you can do is evaluate your involvement or lack of it honestly and try to do better next time.

Telling someone that down to stfu and cyber slap them, call them names, yelling at them to get a grip is only YOUR fear, not theirs. Hearing (reading) that shit makes them clam up even more down because NOBODY LISTENS. They just yell and use "tough love" on them....which is the wrong thing to do. You can't bully someone out of depression but you can stomp on them in to the ground even more than they already are.
I highly recommend you take some classes on how to deal with such situations. You proved your idiocy when you said "looking good makes you feel good". Shows you know SQUAT about the subject. Therefore, stfu and go learn.

You are not going to win this debate Grace. You and I have no debate on this. No one "bullies" out of love and compassion. You miss-characterize what I did. No problem.. The challenge I issued was not for your benefit. Let me offer you this. My guess is that 99 out of a hundred people have been dealing with Fitnah's feelings with kid gloves. That's real nice. Now if that is true why is he still thinking about suicide??? Don't go anywhere ...He will need you to sooth his wounds after I slap him to his senses. Believe it or not we are both helping..except for the part where you are being a simpering moron.:lol:.

Forum List

Back