Mom knows Best..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I recall when I was 17..

I'm prepping up for an evening of picking up Gals.. and I'm looking good. No acne outbreaks, hairs looking good, clothes just right, I smell great and I'm hot and ready to go..Nothing could stop me.. Gals beware.. :thup:

Well, I walk out after the prep and my Mother senses my ego inflation, she was big on personality over conceit... She gives me the once over and says, "Hey, no matter how good looking you THINK you are there's always someone better looking"...

Sheesh... She was right of course as the best Moms are but dang I recall that lesson even now...:lol:

Just as I suspected all along.. many members on this Board were hatched..

I think this thread needs a musical interlude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwv-DxOPhSc]YouTube - "IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR"[/ame]

Yeah, there are better looking men than me, even a few with a bigger dick, most with more money, but bigger ego, no fucking way!

Hi Lump my old friend, you still getting it on with your wife at the beach?

I recall when I was 17..

I'm prepping up for an evening of picking up Gals.. and I'm looking good. No acne outbreaks, hairs looking good, clothes just right, I smell great and I'm hot and ready to go..Nothing could stop me.. Gals beware.. :thup:

Well, I walk out after the prep and my Mother senses my ego inflation, she was big on personality over conceit... She gives me the once over and says, "Hey, no matter how good looking you THINK you are there's always someone better looking"...

Sheesh... She was right of course as the best Moms are but dang I recall that lesson even now...:lol:

Mom's are good at deflating ego's. I think my mom's favorite line was..."you are getting very broad in the bean aren't you?"

I recall when I was 17..

Mom's are good at deflating ego's. I think my mom's favorite line was..."you are getting very broad in the bean aren't you?"

that's broad in the "beam" :eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty sure my mother taught me every one of these principles. And I'm pretty sure at some time or another I passed every one on to my kids. And yes, mom knows best:

1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My mother taught me about RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

4. My mother taught me about LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me about FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

6. My mother taught me about IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

7. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

8. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks like a tornado went through it."

9. My mother taught me that ARITHMETIC IS LOGIC.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"

10. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

11. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"

12. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

13. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."

14. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

15. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."

16. My mother taught me about ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you'll be cold?"

17. My mother taught me about HUMOR.
"When that lawnmower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

18. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

19. My mother taught me about GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."

20. My mother taught me about WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand.

21. My mother taught me about SHARING.
" I’m going to give you a piece of my mind!"

22. My mother taught me about COMPASSION:
You eat all of that because there are starving children in China.

23. My mother taught me about FEAR.
"One day you'll have a child who'll do the same things to you."

I recall when I was 17..

Yeah... so...I gotta broad ass and I can't spell either. Wanna make something of it? LOL:lol::lol:

I recall when I was 17..

That's what I though.. but a broad bean could be interesting...

Forum List

Back