It’s too late for a two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

Of course the Zionists don't read the source documents. It debunks the propaganda and myths. LOL

Should I post a 500 page magazine minus the index and ask you to search for a relevant page or paragraph?
You are being Intellectually dishonest.

You are reduced to complaining about the presentation of the facts. The citation and the link to the original source document from an official archive is not enough. You are accustomed to Zionist propaganda sites that present the falsehoods and propaganda in simple language you can understand and follow. I get it.

Ok, I'll play your little game.

I posted the last page of the report and the title of document.

Of course, I realize that is a terrific number of words for you. So, here are the key sentences. The sentences are in section X. Trans-Jordania, last page of the complete Report.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You are posting a pre-WWII document?
Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...
I'll post Kings I & II and we'll kick all the Jordanians into Jordan.

Trans-Jordania, and its status, is the subject of Boston's claim, its status was established in 1920. Try to follow the thread.

I do; we have already established that you can't differentiate between a suggestion and an order.
I presume you failed the Bar in that section.

That's rich from someone when presented with a Judgement of the Israeli Supreme Court, first claims it is an opinion, then when forced to admit it was a Judgement, claims it is "wishy-washy". You are a hoot.

Should I post a 500 page magazine minus the index and ask you to search for a relevant page or paragraph?

You are reduced to complaining about the presentation of the facts. The citation and the link to the original source document from an official archive is not enough. You are accustomed to Zionist propaganda sites that present the falsehoods and propaganda in simple language you can understand and follow. I get it.

Of course, I realize that is a terrific number of words for you. So, here are the key sentences. The sentences are in section X. Trans-Jordania, last page of the complete Report.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

Trans-Jordania, and its status, is the subject of Boston's claim, its status was established in 1920. Try to follow the thread.

I do; we have already established that you can't differentiate between a suggestion and an order.

That's rich from someone when presented with a Judgement of the Israeli Supreme Court, first claims it is an opinion, then when forced to admit it was a Judgement, claims it is "wishy-washy". You are a hoot.

It's an opinion for all here to see.
Are you stupid or too filled with hate?

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

It's an opinion for all here to see.
Are you stupid or too filled with hate?

Now, a Judgement of the Israeli Supreme Court which creates precedent (law) is an opinion. Unbelievable. And, referring to a Judgement of the Israeli Supreme Court and debunking propaganda implies "stupidity" or "hate". When are you going to stop trolling?

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

At least he's descent enough to admit error and seek to correct it. You on the other hand when shown to be wrong, don't possess the emotional capability to admit error and more forward. Its one of the reasons you seem to ill informed on this mater.

The facts are that the palestinians already have a state, Jordan.

The tittle should more accurately read, a four state solution since we already have two and Gaza is soon to follow.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

At least he's descent enough to admit error and seek to correct it. You on the other hand when shown to be wrong, don't possess the emotional capability to admit error and more forward. Its one of the reasons you seem to ill informed on this mater.

The tittle should more accurately read, a four state solution since we already have two and Gaza is soon to follow.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif
Keep finagling the truth because when sh.../hits the fan its going to splatter all over you. World history has shown that the demographics plus the relentless war of attrition by Islam will in time prevail. Fifty a hundred or hundreds of years, nukes or no nukes time is their secret weapon.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif
Keep finagling the truth because when sh.../hits the fan its going to splatter all over you. World history has shown that the demographics plus the relentless war of attrition by Islam will in time prevail. Fifty a hundred or hundreds of years, nukes or no nukes time is their secret weapon.
Isn't that what Sadam Hussein said to the American troops who pulled him out of the sewer?

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

What "descent" are you talking about. Indie did not claim any particular descent. On the other hand, I am never wrong. I can't be wrong, by definition, I use source documentation, not propaganda.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

What "descent" are you talking about. Indie did not claim any particular descent. On the other hand, I am never wrong. I can't be wrong, by definition, I use source documentation, not propaganda.

You do use source documentation.
Long, pointless, outdated, "Baffle Them With Bullshit" source documentation.
I can only presume the little lady hasn't been taking care of you lately.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif
Well yeah, that war of attrition is going swimmingly well across Iraq And Syria where the demographics of Moslems slaughtering Moslems is continuing apace.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif
Well yeah, that war of attrition is going swimmingly well across Iraq And Syria where the demographics of Moslems slaughtering Moslems is continuing apace.

ISIS read PBel's posting and they're working on rectifying the demographics.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

The source documentation confirms the facts. If you can't understand and the language used in formal communications is out of your depth, don't post. It only confirms your level comprehension.

As far as "my little lady", I don't think that is really appropriate, do you? Or are you flirting? Sorry, I am not of that persuasion.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

ISIS's Al Baghdadi said that he is getting close to Israel...The Arab Spring will indeed kill all the Sheiks and Kings along with the Dictators supported by the West...You're on the agenda, Give it time.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

The source documentation confirms the facts. If you can't understand and the language used in formal communications is out of your depth, don't post. It only confirms your level comprehension.

As far as "my little lady", I don't think that is really appropriate, do you? Or are you flirting? Sorry, I am not of that persuasion.

You are pulling the Declare Victory and Retreat tactic.
It's OK; you keep posting and we'll keep shaking our heads at your dishosnesty.
I notice your ever growing fury and frustration resulting in posting Tinmore like documents.
You may have the last word for now as I'm rather bored with your antics.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

ISIS's Al Baghdadi said that he is getting close to Israel...The Arab Spring will indeed kill all the Sheiks and Kings along with the Dictators supported by the West...You're on the agenda, Give it time.

"ISIS's Al Baghdadi said"...
Then it MUST be true.
Israel, unlike everybody else, WILL bomb their MNC Supply Line.

Are you high?
Are you Tinmore?

No problem...

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Tell it to your shrink and see what he has to say about it ;--)

The simple reality is that Jordan was carved out of the British mandate for palestine. Deal with it.

That means you already have one palestinian state. The mandate also clearly states that Israel may set up a jewish national homeland within the area west of the Jordan. So yeah, Israel is exactly where it should be. ;--0

Last edited:

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

The simple reality is that Jordan was carved out of the British mandate for palestine. Deal with it.

That means you already have one palestinian state. The mandate also clearly states that Israel may set up a jewish national homeland within the area west of the Jordan. So yeah, Israel is exactly where it should be. ;--0

Glutton for punishment aren't you. LOL

Trans-Jordania, a separate territory, previously part of the Hashemite Emirate of Syria, was retained by the Hashemites, with British approval, after the capital of Syria was occupied by France and the Emir and the government fled to Amman, in Trans-Jordania. The territory was then administered by the former Hashemite Emir of Syria, with the help of Britain, who was left with only the Trans-Jordania portion of his Emirate. It had nothing to do with Palestine. To wit:

From the Mandatory's first report to the LoN.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers.

Local councils were accordingly formed in the various districts, the people not being ready to unite in any form of combined government for Trans-Jordania as a whole. Five British officers were appointed to assist the councils and their officials and to aid in organising a gendarmerie. No British troops were stationed in the district."

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Trans-Jordania, a separate territory, previously part of the Hashemite Emirate of Syria, was retained by the Hashemites, with British approval, after the capital of Syria was occupied by France and the Emir and the government fled to Amman, in Trans-Jordania. The territory was then administered by the former Hashemite Emir of Syria, with the help of Britain, who was left with only the Trans-Jordania portion of his Emirate. It had nothing to do with Palestine. To wit:

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers.

Local councils were accordingly formed in the various districts, the people not being ready to unite in any form of combined government for Trans-Jordania as a whole. Five British officers were appointed to assist the councils and their officials and to aid in organising a gendarmerie. No British troops were stationed in the district."

Yikes, you might want to do two things. A stick to the subject, and two check the new thread, Jordan is palestine and palestine is Jordan.

I'm not going to repeat myself again but you just don't have a let to stand on.

Trans-Jordan was part of the mandate for palestine until 1946. ;--)

We all knew that the Religious wacko's who control the heart and minds of Zionism in Israel are as fanatical about their Religion as the Jihadist Muslims are about theirs. Because they have been the impediment to peace using violence like killing of Israeli Prime Minister Rabin or burning Palestinian children, they have made peace impossible.

Ironically for the Nut-Cakes, they have triggered the Demographic Time Bomb that will ultimately consume them.
It’s too late for a two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Many obstacles stand in the way of a two-state solution to the conflict in Israel and Palestine.

At the moment, negotiations are a nonstarter for all parties.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has only a razor-thin majority in one of the most right-wing Knessets in Israeli history. President Barack Obama has tossed the ball to his successor. Recently, accounts have emerged of the US administration giving up on there ever being two states and beginning to focus on what a one-state solution looks like. And then there’s the ongoing violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank that has been called “a leaderless intifada.” This violence has cemented additional layers of distrust of Palestinians to the ones Jewish Israelis already harbor. The hatred is calcifying.

During the five years I spent researching the conflict in Israel and Palestine for my recent book, The Two-State Delusion: Israel and Palestine, it became increasingly clear that while talks over the past 25 years have focused on borders, settlements, Jerusalem and the right of return of refugees, demographic changes may have made the idea of a two-state solution obsolete even before such a solution could be worked out.

Much is made of the fact that within a few years there will be more Palestinians than Jews “between the River and the Sea.” Without a Palestinian state, Israel will either have to give the right to vote to Palestinians or become an apartheid state like South Africa once was.

As I report in my book, other demographic changes that have received little attention but may be of far more consequence are taking place within Israel’s Jewish population.
Nothing is ever "too late" - such miserable (if you'll excuse my language) creed is one of the reasons people resort to violence in the first place.
However just to prove your hundred-or-so prediction wrong I'll walk you to the actual place the conflict is heading and in fact it is a two states - status quo where under tension Palestinians are simply taking sides clearly - the 'isolationist' Palestinian faction [Hamas/PA] or Israel, this is where we heading right now, and this is also one of the reasons I believe we must embrace Israeli Arabs with open arms for the unfortunate next station.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Yikes, you might want to do two things. A stick to the subject, and two check the new thread, Jordan is palestine and palestine is Jordan.

Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan according to a delusional sick ZioNazi completely ignoring the world, the UN, the USA who have not even recognized the annexation of Jerusalem or the Settlements.

Keep Finagling and Posting nonsense and allowing us to see the difficulty of establishing peace.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan according to a delusional sick ZioNazi completely ignoring the world, the UN, the USA who have not even recognized the annexation of Jerusalem or the Settlements.

Keep Finagling and Posting nonsense and allowing us to see the difficulty of establishing peace.
Oh yeah. It's the fault of anonymous posters on a message board that is the cause of the conflict. The Hamas Charter has nothing to do with the Pal'istanian Arab Death Cult.

Forum List

Back