"Its time to bomb Iran"

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert can’t wait any longer: ‘It’s time to bomb Iran’
Travis Gettys
19 Mar 2015 at 13:27 ET
FacebookTwitterMore

Louie Gohmert (World Net Daily)

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) pushed some wild conspiracy theories Wednesday to argue that the U.S. must attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program.

“We need to make clear to Iran: You can play these silly games with our president that buys into them and our secretary of state, but the American people aren’t buying it and you’re going to pay a price,” Gohmert said.

He made the claims on the “Washington Watch” radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, reported Right Wing Watch.

“I’m hoping and praying the president will realize, despite the agenda he has that has put Christians in jeopardy around the world, that he will not want to leave the Democratic Party so devastated that they won’t recover for many decades,” Gohmert said.

He said the president was “slapping (Israel) around as an unwelcomed visitor,” but he remained hopeful Obama would treat Israel as a friend.

“Maybe once he starts doing that he’ll realize we do need to bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities that we know of and anything that they move to fix, we bomb that as well,” Gohmert said.

Gohmert pushed bogus claims that Obama had “threatened to shoot down Israeli planes if they had gone to take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” and he also falsely claimed the president had told Nigeria the U.S. would not aid in the fight against Boko Haram until the country legalized same-sex marriage.

“Because we’ve elected Obama as our leader, our nation bears responsibility for the things he’s doing,” he said.

The Republican lawmaker said it was too late to negotiate with Iran on its nuclear program.

“We need to encourage this administration to go take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” Gohmert said.

“I think it’s time to bomb Iran — anything that resembles a nuclear facility with centrifuges,” he added. “It’s time to bomb.”

See what gerrymandering got us?

This dimbulb isn't qualified to pump your gas or pull your weeds.

Seems like we're seeing a whole new crop of lies from the right. Yesterday, one of the RW nutters here said Obama tried to explore a nuke over a US city. Where do they get this crap?

And we have to put up with him for two more years.

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert can’t wait any longer: ‘It’s time to bomb Iran’
Travis Gettys
19 Mar 2015 at 13:27 ET
FacebookTwitterMore

Louie Gohmert (World Net Daily)

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) pushed some wild conspiracy theories Wednesday to argue that the U.S. must attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program.

“We need to make clear to Iran: You can play these silly games with our president that buys into them and our secretary of state, but the American people aren’t buying it and you’re going to pay a price,” Gohmert said.

He made the claims on the “Washington Watch” radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, reported Right Wing Watch.

“I’m hoping and praying the president will realize, despite the agenda he has that has put Christians in jeopardy around the world, that he will not want to leave the Democratic Party so devastated that they won’t recover for many decades,” Gohmert said.

He said the president was “slapping (Israel) around as an unwelcomed visitor,” but he remained hopeful Obama would treat Israel as a friend.

“Maybe once he starts doing that he’ll realize we do need to bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities that we know of and anything that they move to fix, we bomb that as well,” Gohmert said.

Gohmert pushed bogus claims that Obama had “threatened to shoot down Israeli planes if they had gone to take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” and he also falsely claimed the president had told Nigeria the U.S. would not aid in the fight against Boko Haram until the country legalized same-sex marriage.

“Because we’ve elected Obama as our leader, our nation bears responsibility for the things he’s doing,” he said.

The Republican lawmaker said it was too late to negotiate with Iran on its nuclear program.

“We need to encourage this administration to go take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” Gohmert said.

“I think it’s time to bomb Iran — anything that resembles a nuclear facility with centrifuges,” he added. “It’s time to bomb.”

See what gerrymandering got us?

This dimbulb isn't qualified to pump your gas or pull your weeds.

Seems like we're seeing a whole new crop of lies from the right. Yesterday, one of the RW nutters here said Obama tried to explore a nuke over a US city. Where do they get this crap?

Hopefully he's only trying to appeal to his conservative voting base, and isn't actually serious. If he is serious, (EDITED for my protection hehe.)

...If only there was something in the Bill of Rights that enables us to prevent some idiot starting world war 3...
That this appeals to his base is as much the problem as his advocating it.

It is not yet time to bomb Iran Today sunni muslims
in Yemen---bombed the Iranian shills in their mosque
in Sanaa. The time to bomb Iran will be when Shiites
(Hezbollah) invade Saudi arabia

because they are a sovereign nation and have the right
You are, quite possibly, one of the biggest idiots I've ever met.
Pakistan and India both the nuke, so why can't everyone else have a nuke? What's even worse is that Israel has the nuke and they threaten to use it one themselves if they can't have the Holy Land, so if we let those nuts have the nuke then everyone should have the nuke.

Pakistan and India both the nuke, so why can't everyone else have a nuke? What's even worse is that Israel has the nuke and they threaten to use it one themselves if they can't have the Holy Land, so if we let those nuts have the nuke then everyone should have the nuke.

What the hell is with all the new people who cant put together a fucken sentence?

Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?

What the hell is with all the new people who cant put together a fucken sentence?
Can't

Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?
They said Israel has no right to exist not that the Jewish people have no right to exist.

A
They said Israel has no right to exist not that the Jewish people have no right to exist.
And the rag heads are perfectly willing to murder every man, woman and child in Israel. Tell me I'm wrong.

A
And the rag heads are perfectly willing to murder every man, woman and child in Israel. Tell me I'm wrong.
I think they just want them to get the hell out of their region.

Can't

I said nothing about punctuation.

A
Muslims have been trying to exterminate the Jews since their murdering pedophile of a prophet started their sick religion. Read some history, why don't you.

A
Muslims have been trying to exterminate the Jews since their murdering pedophile of a prophet started their sick religion. Read some history, why don't you.
No they haven't. While the relationship has been rocky from the start. Jews did enjoy a protected status in the Islamic world during the Middle Ages when Christians were trying to exterminate them because the Christians thought that Jews were spreading the plague and killing Christian babies to make their matzah.

A
No they haven't. While the relationship has been rocky from the start. Jews did enjoy a protected status in the Islamic world during the Middle Ages when Christians were trying to exterminate them because the Christians thought that Jews were spreading the plague and killing Christian babies to make their matzah.
I believe you are referring to the Islamic practice of extortion. Pays us gold and we might leave you alone. Also, Christians never went after the Jews. The Catholic Church did.

A
your wrong and racsist

A
I believe you are referring to the Islamic practice of extortion. Pays us gold and we might leave you alone. Also, Christians never went after the Jews. The Catholic Church did.
Oh really? Jews suffer under Protestant just as well starting with Martin Luther who advise good German Christians to burn down the synagogues and schools of the Jews.

ANTI-SEMITISM-JEW BASHING - CHURCH - MARTIN LUTHER

A
your wrong and racsist
Your race card over the limit. Nice try though. At least you didn't call me an islamaphobe.

Forum List

Back