"Its time to bomb Iran"

A
Pakistan and India both the nuke, so why can't everyone else have a nuke? What's even worse is that Israel has the nuke and they threaten to use it one themselves if they can't have the Holy Land, so if we let those nuts have the nuke then everyone should have the nuke.
Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?
They said Israel has no right to exist not that the Jewish people have no right to exist.
And the rag heads are perfectly willing to murder every man, woman and child in Israel. Tell me I'm wrong.
your wrong and racsist
Your race card over the limit. Nice try though. At least you didn't call me an islamaphobe.
says the guy using terms like ragheads

A
And the rag heads are perfectly willing to murder every man, woman and child in Israel. Tell me I'm wrong.
I think they just want them to get the hell out of their region.
Muslims have been trying to exterminate the Jews since their murdering pedophile of a prophet started their sick religion. Read some history, why don't you.
No they haven't. While the relationship has been rocky from the start. Jews did enjoy a protected status in the Islamic world during the Middle Ages when Christians were trying to exterminate them because the Christians thought that Jews were spreading the plague and killing Christian babies to make their matzah.
I believe you are referring to the Islamic practice of extortion. Pays us gold and we might leave you alone. Also, Christians never went after the Jews. The Catholic Church did.
Oh really? Jews suffer under Protestant just as well starting with Martin Luther who advise good German Christians to burn down the synagogues and schools of the Jews.

ANTI-SEMITISM-JEW BASHING - CHURCH - MARTIN LUTHER
Someone who is truly a Christian would not behave in such a fashion. Christianity is not a label. It's a lifestyle. It is obedience to Gods word. Show me, in the Bible, where it's ok to do what they did.

I think they just want them to get the hell out of their region.
Muslims have been trying to exterminate the Jews since their murdering pedophile of a prophet started their sick religion. Read some history, why don't you.
No they haven't. While the relationship has been rocky from the start. Jews did enjoy a protected status in the Islamic world during the Middle Ages when Christians were trying to exterminate them because the Christians thought that Jews were spreading the plague and killing Christian babies to make their matzah.
I believe you are referring to the Islamic practice of extortion. Pays us gold and we might leave you alone. Also, Christians never went after the Jews. The Catholic Church did.
Oh really? Jews suffer under Protestant just as well starting with Martin Luther who advise good German Christians to burn down the synagogues and schools of the Jews.

Someone who is truly a Christian would not behave in such a fashion. Christianity is not a label. It's a lifestyle. It is obedience to Gods word. Show me, in the Bible, where it's ok to do what they did.
So Martin Luther isn't a true Scotsman...er...I meant True Christian?

A
Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?
They said Israel has no right to exist not that the Jewish people have no right to exist.
your wrong and racsist
Your race card over the limit. Nice try though. At least you didn't call me an islamaphobe.
They wear rags on their heads. How is calling them rag heads racist? I call them that not because of their ethnicity, but because of their actions. Race has nothing to do with it.

what has Scotland got do with it you daft wee lassie?

Jesus answered one of His disciples, when he asked how people would know they were Christians. His reply was they will know you by your love. Now, is burning down a synagogue an act of love?

A
your wrong and racsist
They wear rags on their heads. How is calling them rag heads racist? I call them that not because of their ethnicity, but because of their actions. Race has nothing to do with it.
... so if I said sure thing beaner..its not racist ?

Jesus answered one of His disciples, when he asked how people would know they were Christians. His reply was they will know you by your love. Now, is burning down a synagogue an act of love?
So the founder of Protestantism wasn't a Christian?

A
your wrong and racsist
Why are you defending terrorists?

A
your wrong and racsist

You know that Bible also says that those who slander their neighbors and deliberately cause strife and division are doing the works of the flesh and are not true Christians.

That is for God to decide. However, the acts of violence you mentioned are not consistent with what the Bible teaches.

what has Scotland got do with it you daft wee lassie?
No True Scotsman - RationalWiki

That is for God to decide. However, the acts of violence you mentioned are not consistent with what the Bible teaches.
It seems like you decided for him just a few posts ago. Didn't you say that no true Christian would persecute the Jews?

A
your wrong and racsist

You know that Bible also says that those who slander their neighbors and deliberately cause strife and division are doing the works of the flesh and are not true Christians.
Who did I slander? And how am I causing strife?

your wrong and racsist

The term Rag head is slander. It is an insult that indicates you harbor a hatred of Arab people. So by your logic that would mean that you are not really a Christian because of what the Bible says about insulting and hating on people.

No just more dogma

It seems like you decided for him just a few posts ago. Didn't you say that no true Christian would persecute the Jews?
Did he really persecute the Jews? I know that his attitude about them soured later in his life. He wrote some unflattering things about them. But did he really persecute them? Also, even though one is a Christian, they are still human and imperfect. Fortunately, God is forgiving. When you consider everything else about Martin Luther's life, one would be inclined to think that he was a man of God. Remember though that the apostle Paul had some things to say about the Jews who rejected Christ.

your wrong and racsist
Why are you defending terrorists?
are you saying finding terms like raghead offensive is defending terrorism ?

The term Rag head is slander. It is an insult that indicates you harbor a hatred of Arab people. So by your logic that would mean that you are not really a Christian because of what the Bible says about insulting and hating on people.
The term rag head was used to describe terrorists. It's not my fault that the majority of them are Arabs.

Did he really persecute the Jews? I know that his attitude about them soured later in his life. He wrote some unflattering things about them. But did he really persecute them? Also, even though one is a Christian, they are still human and imperfect. Fortunately, God is forgiving. When you consider everything else about Martin Luther's life, one would be inclined to think that he was a man of God. Remember though that the apostle Paul had some things to say about the Jews who rejected Christ.
Yeah he really did persecute the Jews. Encouraging others to burn down Jewish synagogues counts as persecution. And Martin Luther's writings did influence German mistrust of the Jews. It is by him that antisemitism became a tradition and custom in Germany and we all know what that led to.

Forum List

Back