"Its time to bomb Iran"

Your race card over the limit. Nice try though. At least you didn't call me an islamaphobe.
says the guy using terms like ragheads
They wear rags on their heads. How is calling them rag heads racist? I call them that not because of their ethnicity, but because of their actions. Race has nothing to do with it.
... so if I said sure thing beaner..its not racist ?
Why are you defending terrorists?
are you saying finding terms like raghead offensive is defending terrorism ?
Since I use that term for terrorists, yes. I do. Not all Arabs are Muslim. Many of them live in fear. Follow Islam or die. This is their reality. There are also Arabs who used to follow Islam but converted to Christianity. I have all the respect in the world for these people.

Jesus answered one of His disciples, when he asked how people would know they were Christians. His reply was they will know you by your love. Now, is burning down a synagogue an act of love?
So the founder of Protestantism wasn't a Christian?
That is for God to decide. However, the acts of violence you mentioned are not consistent with what the Bible teaches.
It seems like you decided for him just a few posts ago. Didn't you say that no true Christian would persecute the Jews?
Did he really persecute the Jews? I know that his attitude about them soured later in his life. He wrote some unflattering things about them. But did he really persecute them? Also, even though one is a Christian, they are still human and imperfect. Fortunately, God is forgiving. When you consider everything else about Martin Luther's life, one would be inclined to think that he was a man of God. Remember though that the apostle Paul had some things to say about the Jews who rejected Christ.
Yeah he really did persecute the Jews. Encouraging others to burn down Jewish synagogues counts as persecution. And Martin Luther's writings did influence German mistrust of the Jews. It is by him that antisemitism became a tradition and custom in Germany and we all know what that led to.
You are delusional. Germans already had a long standing hatred of Jews. They simply used Martin Luther as an excuse.

says the guy using terms like ragheads
They wear rags on their heads. How is calling them rag heads racist? I call them that not because of their ethnicity, but because of their actions. Race has nothing to do with it.
Since I use that term for terrorists, yes. I do. Not all Arabs are Muslim. Many of them live in fear. Follow Islam or die. This is their reality. There are also Arabs who used to follow Islam but converted to Christianity. I have all the respect in the world for these people.

the term "arab" is very vague------it has come to mean anyone living in an Arabic speaking country-----which really
means any country INVADED and ruled by Arabic speakers---who are either Christians or muslims-----jews do
not generally get called arabs even if they speak Arabic-----some Christians do not------like COPTS The term is almost meaningless
Today descendants of Cleopatra are called arabs

the term "arab" is very vague------it has come to mean anyone living in an Arabic speaking country-----which really
means any country INVADED and ruled by Arabic speakers---who are either Christians or muslims-----jews do
not generally get called arabs even if they speak Arabic-----some Christians do not------like COPTS The term is almost meaningless
Today descendants of Cleopatra are called arabs
The Copts are not descended from Cleopatra. Cleopatra had no descendents because the Ptolemaic dynasty ended with her and I am sure Augustus made sure all of her children didn't survive. Copts are not an ethnic group but a religious group

One has to ask why Iran would want to bomb America.
After all, Iran has never attacked America, nor has Iran (prior to America's threats against it) ever threatened America.
The first aggression was a bunch of students who took over the US embassy in response to America removing their democratically elected government.

There would be absolutely no threat from Iran if America hadn't created it.

After all, Iran has never attacked America, nor has Iran (prior to America's threats against it) ever threatened America.
The first aggression was a bunch of students who took over the US embassy in response to America removing their democratically elected government.

Iran calls America the big satan. Do you really believe they wouldn't nuke us if they could? You're a special kind of stupid. Aren't you?

Iran calls America the big satan. Do you really believe they wouldn't nuke us if they could? You're a special kind of stupid. Aren't you?
Nuke us? Do you think that they actually want to commit suicide?

Someone who is truly a Christian would not behave in such a fashion. Christianity is not a label. It's a lifestyle. It is obedience to Gods word. Show me, in the Bible, where it's ok to do what they did.
Stop talking about Christians. You don't have a clue as to what Christ was about.

And if Iran hates Jews, then why do 29,000 of them live there in relative peace, while openly practicing their religion?

Someone who is truly a Christian would not behave in such a fashion. Christianity is not a label. It's a lifestyle. It is obedience to Gods word. Show me, in the Bible, where it's ok to do what they did.
Stop talking about Christians. You don't have a clue as to what Christ was about.

And if Iran hates Jews, then why do 29,000 of them live there in relative peace, while openly practicing their religion?
Being a Christian, and having studied Scripture, I believe I have a pretty good idea of what Christ was all about. And the Jews in Iran do not have it as good as you think.

Do you really think that our Muslim loving president would do anything about it?

Do you really think that our Muslim loving president would do anything about it?
If Iran nuked us?

If Iran nuked us?
Yes.

Being a Christian, and having studied Scripture, I believe I have a pretty good idea of what Christ was all about.
I was born a Catholic, baptized a Catholic, confirmed as a Catholic, spent 8 years in Catholic school, was an alter boy and have been to over a 1000 masses in my time and I can say, without question, the things you say, would never come from Christ's lips.

Christ was not a racist, arrogant, war-mongering asshole.

And the Jews in Iran do not have it as good as you think.
Well, they're certainly not doing as bad as you infer.

I see you are unable to answer the point.
America is disliked in Iran because AMERICA removed their democratically elected government and, when they revolted against your dictator, you surrounded them, threatened them, and tried to destroy their economy.

Would you care to comment?

If Iran nuked us?
Yes.
I know some right-wing nutcases such as yourself like to believe that Obama is some sort of boogeyman who wants to suspend the constitution and declare himself as dictator for life like some sort of new Stalin but all things said and done...Obama just doesn't have the balls to be Stalin. Obama I am glad to inform not matter what your Alex Jones fueled fantasies tell is not even an independent agent there is nothing ever does that is not approved by people he is beholden to, so even if Obama were to be a Muslim lover the people he is beholden to would make sure he would answer Iran in kind if they ever were to "nuke" us. You see in your childish myopic view of the world you might be of the sort who thinks just because politicians are in the seats of power that they are the actual wielders of power but nothing is further from the truth. The only power that our politicians wield is the illusion of power. But in truth it is all smoke and mirrors like the Wizard of Oz.

You see the people who have the actual power are in it for their own self-interest and if you for one minute think that they would let a puny little power like an Iran or an Obama or a Republican congress fuck up their self-interest then you are one of the most gullible persons on this planet. Of course there would be a retaliation because the powers that be would demand it. If a person like Obama were fuck up and not retaliate then him and his party would be removed from the little power the wield as quick as you could blink.

If Iran nuked us?
Yes.
I know some right-wing nutcases such as yourself like to believe that Obama is some sort of boogeyman who wants to suspend the constitution and declare himself as dictator for life like some sort of new Stalin but all things said and done...Obama just doesn't have the balls to be Stalin. Obama I am glad to inform not matter what your Alex Jones fueled fantasies tell is not even an independent agent there is nothing ever does that is not approved by people he is beholden to, so even if Obama were to be a Muslim lover the people he is beholden to would make sure he would answer Iran in kind if they ever were to "nuke" us. You see in your childish myopic view of the world you might be of the sort who thinks just because politicians are in the seats of power that they are the actual wielders of power but nothing is further from the truth. The only power that our politicians wield is the illusion of power. But in truth it is all smoke and mirrors like the Wizard of Oz.

You see the people who have the actual power are in it for their own self-interest and if you for one minute think that they would let a puny little power like an Iran or an Obama or a Republican congress fuck up their self-interest then you are one of the most gullible persons on this planet. Of course there would be a retaliation because the powers that be would demand it. If a person like Obama were fuck up and not retaliate then him and his party would be removed from the little power the wield as quick as you could blink.
What you fail to realize is that the people pulling his strings want to destroy America.

If Iran nuked us?
Yes.

What you fail to realize is that the people pulling his strings want to destroy America.
No. The people pulling Obama's strings want to make a profit and they would make no profit killing off one of the biggest market of gullible idiots who would buy anything new and shiny that you could sell to them.

Forum List

Back