"Its time to bomb Iran"

Such views are meant to justify military spending which are passed on to the public.

And if we do vote Democratic Iran will be at war with us. Only under those circumstances they WILL have nukes.
NaziYahoo has been lying about Iran's nukes since 1992. How anyone is stupid enough to believe the lying POS after all this time is beyond me!

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Benjamin Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is 3 to 5 years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon – and that the threat had to be "uprooted by an international front headed by the US."

The GOP wanted clinton to invade Iraq so their private contractors could clean up but he didn't bite.

Bush did it.

McCain wanted to bomb bomb Iran.

Obama didn't.

Jeb will

Hillary won't. Hillary2016

:lol: You don't know shit about Hillary Clinton if you believe that.

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert can’t wait any longer: ‘It’s time to bomb Iran’
Travis Gettys
19 Mar 2015 at 13:27 ET
FacebookTwitterMore

Louie Gohmert (World Net Daily)

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) pushed some wild conspiracy theories Wednesday to argue that the U.S. must attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program.

“We need to make clear to Iran: You can play these silly games with our president that buys into them and our secretary of state, but the American people aren’t buying it and you’re going to pay a price,” Gohmert said.

He made the claims on the “Washington Watch” radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, reported Right Wing Watch.

“I’m hoping and praying the president will realize, despite the agenda he has that has put Christians in jeopardy around the world, that he will not want to leave the Democratic Party so devastated that they won’t recover for many decades,” Gohmert said.

He said the president was “slapping (Israel) around as an unwelcomed visitor,” but he remained hopeful Obama would treat Israel as a friend.

“Maybe once he starts doing that he’ll realize we do need to bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities that we know of and anything that they move to fix, we bomb that as well,” Gohmert said.

Gohmert pushed bogus claims that Obama had “threatened to shoot down Israeli planes if they had gone to take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” and he also falsely claimed the president had told Nigeria the U.S. would not aid in the fight against Boko Haram until the country legalized same-sex marriage.

“Because we’ve elected Obama as our leader, our nation bears responsibility for the things he’s doing,” he said.

The Republican lawmaker said it was too late to negotiate with Iran on its nuclear program.

“We need to encourage this administration to go take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” Gohmert said.

“I think it’s time to bomb Iran — anything that resembles a nuclear facility with centrifuges,” he added. “It’s time to bomb.”

See what gerrymandering got us?

This dimbulb isn't qualified to pump your gas or pull your weeds.

Seems like we're seeing a whole new crop of lies from the right. Yesterday, one of the RW nutters here said Obama tried to explore a nuke over a US city. Where do they get this crap?
what a fuckin moron ..if a terrorist offed him he would deserve it

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert can’t wait any longer: ‘It’s time to bomb Iran’
Travis Gettys
19 Mar 2015 at 13:27 ET
FacebookTwitterMore

Louie Gohmert (World Net Daily)

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) pushed some wild conspiracy theories Wednesday to argue that the U.S. must attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program.

“We need to make clear to Iran: You can play these silly games with our president that buys into them and our secretary of state, but the American people aren’t buying it and you’re going to pay a price,” Gohmert said.

He made the claims on the “Washington Watch” radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, reported Right Wing Watch.

“I’m hoping and praying the president will realize, despite the agenda he has that has put Christians in jeopardy around the world, that he will not want to leave the Democratic Party so devastated that they won’t recover for many decades,” Gohmert said.

He said the president was “slapping (Israel) around as an unwelcomed visitor,” but he remained hopeful Obama would treat Israel as a friend.

“Maybe once he starts doing that he’ll realize we do need to bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities that we know of and anything that they move to fix, we bomb that as well,” Gohmert said.

Gohmert pushed bogus claims that Obama had “threatened to shoot down Israeli planes if they had gone to take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” and he also falsely claimed the president had told Nigeria the U.S. would not aid in the fight against Boko Haram until the country legalized same-sex marriage.

“Because we’ve elected Obama as our leader, our nation bears responsibility for the things he’s doing,” he said.

The Republican lawmaker said it was too late to negotiate with Iran on its nuclear program.

“We need to encourage this administration to go take out Iran’s nuclear capability,” Gohmert said.

“I think it’s time to bomb Iran — anything that resembles a nuclear facility with centrifuges,” he added. “It’s time to bomb.”

See what gerrymandering got us?

This dimbulb isn't qualified to pump your gas or pull your weeds.

Seems like we're seeing a whole new crop of lies from the right. Yesterday, one of the RW nutters here said Obama tried to explore a nuke over a US city. Where do they get this crap?

Hopefully he's only trying to appeal to his conservative voting base, and isn't actually serious. If he is serious, (EDITED for my protection hehe.)

...If only there was something in the Bill of Rights that enables us to prevent some idiot starting world war 3...

I wonder if anyone can cite an example of a country that was better after an American invasion, than it was before it - since 1945.

Pearl Harbor

:lmao:So Iran is going to bomb Pearl Harbor?
There's not a country on this planet that would be capable of hitting the US unless they used ICBMs,and thats assuming we didnt shoot em down before they got here.
Now if Iran manages to make a nuke small enough they could possibly sneak one in it's highly doubtful it would be used on a military base...think NY or LA.
So go ahead and let em make the bomb,because I dont live in either place.

I wonder if anyone can cite an example of a country that was better after an American invasion, than it was before it - since 1945.

you wonder about silly things. From where did you get the impression that the purpose of fighting an enemy is to IMPROVE the enemy?
From the "martyrs" who tie bombs to their asses? I have no doubt that the purpose of bombing bali cafes was for the improvement of the local population -----in your mind. Your hero adolf did claim he was IMPROVING ----Austria and Poland

51% of Iranians love the US.
The Iran We Don t See A Tour of the Country Where People Love Americans The Atlantic

"March 20, 2015 The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove"
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

More Iranians love the US than Americans love their own President.

FT-2014-07-15-likeAmerica-01.png

Which countries don t like America and which do Pew Research Center

I wonder where in Iran the poll was taken. Over the past 50 years I have known lots of Iranians-----but mostly from Teheran-----before 1979 they not only
liked the USA----they liked Israel.

And if we do vote Democratic Iran will be at war with us. Only under those circumstances they WILL have nukes.

Yikes! HenryB's post is similar to this train of thought, which has been used by Bibi and Dick Cheney.
"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked,
and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger. It works the same in any country." -Hermann Goering

Well, at least Louie served.
His credentials:
"He received a U.S. Army scholarship while at Texas A&M, where he was a brigade commander of the Corps of Cadets and class president"
Louie Gohmert - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
OK, he didn't really serve, but he did take their money. I wonder why he didn't serve as a payback to the United States Army. He took the money and ran.
I'm afraid Louie is just another far right wing chicken-hawk clamoring for war.

Does this numbnuts not know that the facilities are under civilian housing?

Or, does he just not care?

The country that puts military installations under civilian housing is the only one who doesn't care. Just like Saddam hid behind civilians. Not our problem, that's theirs. Our nation, and Israel, has a responsibility to protect it's own people. If that means civilians die because the enemy put military targets in civilian areas, so be it. That's a violation of the Geneva Convention, Article 19, using civilians as human shields. Take it up with the Mullahs.

Forum List

Back