It's the type of Government Republicans force down our throats that they are afraid of.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans are terrified of government. That's why they are freaked out that someone might take away their military style weapons and bazooka's. The truth is, the government won't send someone with a gun to take you down. They will send a drone that you won't even see coming.

But what is it, really, that Republicans are so afraid of? The very authoritarian type of government that Republicans try to force on the nation.

What could be more demoralizing, more humiliating and more intrusive than the government legislating your own physical body? Look down and the torso, the legs, the arms you see, Republicans want to legislate. Yes, that's what Republicans want to do with women. You do not own yourself. Republicans do when they control the government. Where does it end?

You take away the civil rights of one group and everyone's civil rights are endangered. And through voter suppression and gerrymandering, Republicans are taking away your civil rights.

The right to live in a clean environment and work at a safe location. Republicans want to end clean air and clean water and overturn expensive safety legislation.

Imagine if all the news was like Fox and Brietbart.

The authoritarian government we have under the GOP is the type of government Republicans are scared of. Why they only feel safe armed.

Remember, a wall can keep people in as well as out.

5436-1521942834-8e91d093bb0c67f159edfd4e72d24ceb.gif

Republicans are terrified of government. That's why they are freaked out that someone might take away their military style weapons and bazooka's. The truth is, the government won't send someone with a gun to take you down. They will send a drone that you won't even see coming.

But what is it, really, that Republicans are so afraid of? The very authoritarian type of government that Republicans try to force on the nation.

What could be more demoralizing, more humiliating and more intrusive than the government legislating your own physical body? Look down and the torso, the legs, the arms you see, Republicans want to legislate. Yes, that's what Republicans want to do with women. You do not own yourself. Republicans do when they control the government. Where does it end?

You take away the civil rights of one group and everyone's civil rights are endangered. And through voter suppression and gerrymandering, Republicans are taking away your civil rights.

The right to live in a clean environment and work at a safe location. Republicans want to end clean air and clean water and overturn expensive safety legislation.

The authoritarian government we have under the GOP is the type of government Republicans are scared of. Why they only feel safe armed.

No

they're afraid of the government YOU and your ilk want to shove down our throats.

As I've slowly been "evolving" on the abortion question, though I am still pro-choice. I ask you, what is your opinion if a woman wanted to have an abortion after 8 and a half months?

Before you answer, remember it is HER body. I say this, even as I am pro-choice.

• Banned

No

they're afraid of the government YOU and your ilk want to shove down our throats.
Because civil rights are such a terrible thing.

And women controlling their own bodies without GOP oversight? Not to be tolerated.

Republicans have the right to tell others what they should eat, whether or not they should have healthcare.

Republicans have so many rights. It's called "white privilege".

• Banned

As I've slowly been "evolving" on the abortion question, though I am still pro-choice. I ask you, what is your opinion if a woman wanted to have an abortion after 8 and a half months?

Before you answer, remember it is HER body. I say this, even as I am pro-choice.
That's disgusting.

What woman wants an abortion two weeks before she should give birth?

What is wrong with you.

Sick people come up with these sick scenarios. Do they get some thrill thinking thinking the crap up?

But how come it's not a stretch knowing Republicans have no real feelings when it comes to an event like SandyHook?

Republicans believe civil rights are only for rich Republicans.

I'm a life-long Republican and I don't believe any such thing. Can you point to that section of the Republican Party platform?

Republicans believe civil rights are only for rich Republicans.

I'm a life-long Republican and I don't believe any such thing. Can you point to that section of the Republican Party platform?
The part Manafort and the Trump team changed to favor the Russians?

The truth is, the confederate constitution, for all intents and purposes, is the current GOP platform.

Forum List

Back