Its Starting to Look like 1995?

Still not about California.
Why are you derailing the thread?
lol...the thread was derailed way before me dado....someone earlier went from clinton to hunter biden......i notice you were not there telling him that....now lets get back to yet another fun banker thread .....

lol...the thread was derailed way before me dado....someone earlier went from clinton to hunter biden......i notice you were not there telling him that....now lets get back to yet another fun banker thread .....
Yeah. Spoke to the guy then you came along to help derail it.

Still not about California.
Why are you derailing the thread?
Dresden has serious issues and problems with the real world.

Dresden is an undercover republican that tries to claim to be independent in a pathetic attempt to act like he is unbiased, but really just defends and excuses the republicans on everything possible. He's too chicken shit to even admit he's a republican fanboy, and instead spends all his time spinning everything into an attack on the democrats or a defense of the republicans.

Republicans would have fucked up the internet and the 90s.

Republicans fuck everything up, we never have any good break throughs under republicans. They always come under democrats because democrats understand how to embrace, fund, and prioritize tech.

You dumbshit, Republicans controlled both houses.

We are in the process of that fabled safe landing we were hoping for in the wake of Covid

Dresden has serious issues and problems with the real world.

Dresden is an undercover republican that tries to claim to be independent in a pathetic attempt to act like he is unbiased, but really just defends and excuses the republicans on everything possible. He's too chicken shit to even admit he's a republican fanboy, and instead spends all his time spinning everything into an attack on the democrats or a defense of the republicans.
wow.....did you shit your underpants getting that out?.........

After the unnecessary COVID shut down there was no where to go but up. However the massive Democratic spending has created inflation. I do not see myself as better off under Biden. Most people who have been to a grocery store or gas station would agree with me.
Inflation is and has been worldwide. That sleepy Joe is 1 powerful MoFo!!!!

Republicans would have fucked up the internet and the 90s.

Republicans fuck everything up, we never have any good break throughs under republicans. They always come under democrats because democrats understand how to embrace, fund, and prioritize tech.
The last two quarters of Clinton’s Presidency saw a shrinkage in GDP which led to a recession in 2001, how was that blamed on Republicans?

Forum List

Back